Smear Test

Story Info
Vanessa's last smear test is out of the ordinary.
1.1k words
3.99
71.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Tuesday I got a card from the doctors asking me to go for a smear test on the Friday. When I got there the receptionist said that the nurse wasn't available and that the doctor would be taking it. When my turn came I went in and saw that it was the short balding doctor that has a bit of an attitude problem. There were 2 other people in with him, one man and one woman, both about my age. The doctor explained that they were students getting work experience, and asked if I minded if they took the sample. When I said, "okay" he continued to tell me that as it was a long time since I had had a thorough examination then he would give me one before they took the sample.

He asked me to take my skirt and pants off and lay on the bed. He obviously hadn't been paying me much attention as I was wearing a dress, and only a dress, and the 2 students watched as I grabbed the hem of my short dress and pulled it over my head, leaving me completely naked. The doctor looked a little surprised when he turned round and saw me naked. In case he was going to say something I said, "I don't wear underwear." "Healthy attitude" he said, "climb on the examination table please."

As I swung my legs up and layback, all 3 of them moved over to me and the 2 students stood at my feet while the doctor stood beside me. "A rectal examination first I think" the doctor said, "turn over and get on your hands and knees please." As I was doing so I looked back between my open legs and saw the male student licking his lips. I looked at the doctor who put some latex gloves on then scooped up some cream, presumably to lubricate my ass hole. When he turned to look at me he saw the red lines that were still on my backside and said, "Do these hurt?" and he ran a finger along one of them. As I said, "No" I wondered what I would say if he asked me how I got them, but he didn't ask. Instead I felt the cold cream and his finger start prodding my ass hole. It all happened so quickly that I gasped and threw my head back. His poking and prodding only lasted seconds, but the surprise attack had started my pussy tingling and my pussy involuntarily lubricating.

He pulled his hand out and said, "turn over please, and lift your legs into the stirrups, it's time for the vaginal examination." As I did so, I saw that the eyes of the 2 students were firmly fixed on my pussy. The male student had a bulge in his trousers. That turned me on a bit more and when the doctor went to get some more lubrication cream for his new pair of gloves, the female student said, "I don't think that you'll need that doctor." The doctor turned and looked at my pussy and said, "I think you're right." The doctor had a little poke and pull at the rings in my lips and asked me if I had any problems with them. When I said, "No" he just started to push a finger into my hole. He really did poke around in there for what seemed like ages, and quite hard too. At the same time he held his left hand on my stomach just above my pubic bone. All this was getting too much for me and I was glad when he pulled his finger out as I could feel an orgasm coming on.

Unfortunately it didn't stop there, and he started prodding and pulling my clit. As he was doing so he said to the students, "Take a good look at this, it's a perfect example of an large engorged clitoris. The majority of women are not fortunate enough to have one. It can heighten sexual pleasure tremendously."

I surprised myself a bit as the doctor's remarks were embarrassing me a bit. Before I started working for Jon I would have died of shame and probably got up and run out, but a year with Jon had made me proud of my body and my sexual feelings. I guess that it was the formal doctors examination that had made me embarrassed.

"Right then," the doctor said, "that's the examination over with, it wasn't so bad was it Miss Evans?" Before I could say anything he continued "Now it's time to get the smear test sample, you take it Miss Johnson." Miss Johnson moved forward and picked-up this stainless steel object. It looked like a short tube with some scissors handles. Before I knew what was happening the object was being pushed inside me. The cold metal combined with the excitement of the doctor's hands and this young woman's other hand on my stomach was just too much for me. I started to cum right there with the 3 of them looking at me. I was shaking and biting my lip to stop myself from moaning out load. The doctor was very calm, but the young man was getting embarrassed by the bulge in his trousers. He was moving his stomach in and out as if trying to hide it.

Right in the middle of me cumming the young woman jumped back and looked shocked. After about a minute she said to the doctor, "What was that?" "What was what?" The doctor replied. "Some fluid just flew out of her vagina." After a couple of seconds the doctor said, "It's perfectly normal, though not very common, for a woman to have an orgasm when she is being examined by a doctor. It is also perfectly normal, again though not very common, for a very sexually active woman with a sensitive vagina to ejaculate in a similar way to a man, although the quantity of liquid is not as great as that of a man. Wait a minute for the patient to compose herself, then continue."

I was embarrassed, and as the orgasm subsided I stayed flushed with the embarrassment. The young student quickly opened my vagina with the 'implement' and took the sample. Before I knew it the doctor was telling me that I could climb down and get dressed. The male student continued to stare at me as I got down and dressed and I saw the female prod the male student and say "Peter!" to bring him out of his dream.

When I was dressed the doctor thanked me again for letting the students take part, and then told me not to worry about what happened. He said that it was 'quite normal'. On the way home my embarrassment turned to excitement, and I had to make myself cum again just as soon as I got in.