Smile For the Camera, Darling

Story Info
A MILF, her hubby and the hunky young photographer.
13.6k words
4.43
141.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi honey, I'm home!" I yell from the front door.

I hear the backdoor open and then footsteps across the kitchen floor. Apparently you have been in the backyard for as you come into view I see you carrying your garden gloves and that little shovel you use in your prized flower bed.

You stop in your tracks when you see someone is with me.

"Oh, Donnie! I didn't know you brought company home!" You say as you lay the gloves and tool down on the table, and then brush back your bangs, trying to straighten your shoulder length auburn hair.

"Sorry Dear, you remember Carl, from last summer's company picnic?" I turn and acknowledge the young man behind me.

"Hi Mary Ann, it's been awhile. How ya doing?" Carl says as he takes the couple steps toward you and smiles.

"Carl was the one taking all the pictures." I add.

"Yes, I remember. We had two of your pictures of us blown up and printed in fact." You nod to the far wall of the living room.

Carl looks back and sees them framed side by side. "I am honored." He looks back at you still smiling.

I walk up to you and wrap my arms around you and peck you on the cheek. "I offered to give Carl a lift home from work since his car is in the shop. Since it was so close to dinner time I figured since our house is on the way we would just stop by and get a bite to eat here. Hope you don't mind."

You look at Carl and see a bag slung over his shoulder. You realize it's his camera bag. You look back at his face and that handsome smile is still looking back at you.

"So are you planning on taking some more pictures of us tonight, Carl?" You say and nod at the gray bag at his side.

"Uh, oh this." Carl loses the smile for a second and stutters.

"Oh, yea, no that." I chime in. "No Carl was going to uh, he had some shots of the office spring fling afternoon we had a couple of weeks ago he wanted to show me. He can show both of us."

"Yeah, I do. I mean yes, I've got a couple of good shots of your husband here playing on the miniature golf course we had set up." Carl says as he tucks his camera bag to his side.

"Do you mind, dear? I know its last minute." I almost plead.

"No, not at all." You reply still looking at Carl and not at me. "We still have beer in the fridge from the get together last weekend and I can whip up something to eat."

"What do you think, Carl?"

"Fine with me, Don. I'm sure anything your beautiful wife here makes would be better than anything I could get for take out on the way home," he says, still smiling at you.

"Oh good. I'll be right back then you two." You practically do a pirouette before you promptly heading out of the room.

"Wow! That was quick." Carl whispers after you are out of sight.

"Yea, but you were quicker. Miniature golf? Where did that come from?" I chide.

"I know you love to play golf so it was the first thing that came to mind after your little fib of an intro. Where did 'office spring fling' come from?" He smiles and jabs me in the arm.

"Okay, okay, I just don't want to jump into this too quickly and scare her off. Let's settle in with a beer or two and whatever she is fixing for dinner then we can take her on with the proposition after that."

"You're the boss or rather the customer." Carl says and sits his camera bag down on the same little side table where you sat your garden gloves and little spade.

No sooner than we take a seat than you come walking back out with a couple of beers.

"Here you go. A couple of cool ones to get started with while you wait."

I look up and am stopped cold at the sight of you. You didn't just go to the kitchen. You do have a beer bottle in each hand but you also have another surprise. You changed from your outdoor working clothes into a lightweight sundress. It's the one you know I love so much. Maybe because I love how it buttons all the way down the front. I also notice the even more obvious as you walk a little further. You've left the three top buttons undone. You are displaying a very generous amount of cleavage for someone's benefit.

You walk over to Carl and hand him a bottle and then come back over to me to give me one, but before you do you lean in a little further and peck me on the cheek. I happen to look over Carl as you bend down and see his eyes glued to your backside. A huge grin is on his face.

"I'll be just a few minutes and I'll call you dinner." You say as you walk back around the couch to the kitchen. "I'm making some sandwiches, salad fixings and if you'd prefer I can cut up some fruit too."

"Sounds good to me, dear."

"Aren't you having one?" Carl asks as he holds up his brown bottle toward you.

"I've already started. Left it in the kitchen." You smile at Carl and then look at me and wink. Then you turn on one foot and I smile at your backside as it sashays back into the kitchen.

Then I turn to Carl and catch him looking your way again, down low also.

"Sorry Donnie," he smiles knowing I caught him. He shrugs his shoulders. "Hard not to notice. That dress she has on shows off her sexy body very well."

"Cheers, Mr. Roving Eye." I hold up and tip my beer bottle to him.

*****

An hour later, Carl and I are back in the living room sipping our beers as you finish cleaning up. It was all so very obvious you were openly flirting with our new friend over dinner.

Carl takes another swig of his beer as he sits in the recliner. "Wow, Don! Uh, I have to say that is one hot wife you have there!"

"She can be pretty hot." I agree with the young man's appraisal and take a slug of my beer. "The way she's been acting tonight, I think she might be more than ready to let her in our little secret."

"Hell, Don, if she weren't already married, I'd be doing her for free!"

Whether I should be jealous at that comment of his doesn't stay on my mind for very long. Instead I actually feel wonderfully prideful, if not a little excited at his feelings toward you. Just the idea of this relatively younger man being attracted to my wife is strangely arousing.

About then you come walking back into the living room, two bottles of beer in your hand. "Okay, refills boys?"

"Sure, why not." I say as you come over and hand one to me. Then you walk over and hand the other to Carl. As you turn around I catch his eyes practically glued to your backside once more. No way can I blame him I think. I gulp down the last of the one beer and set the empty on the side table as I grin at the obvious enjoyment you are bringing this young man.

Just as you get ready to come back to the couch Carl sits up in his chair. "Wait! Aren't you having another one, Mary Ann," he says holding up his own beer bottle.

"Oh, no, I can't. I've already had two. That is about my limit nowadays."

"Come on, I know Don and I are on, what, our fourth. Have at least one more with us." Carl looks at you and then at me. "Right, Don? She's got to have least one after dinner drink with us, right?"

I look over at you standing at the end of the couch. You glance back at me and smile questioningly.

Knowing full well you haven't had more than one or two beers in a very long time I question the idea myself. But also knowing full well another beer will most likely put you beyond some of your inhibitions I think it more than works for what we still have in store for you.

"Sure dear, go for it!" I finally say and hold up my beer to you and then toward Carl in another toast. "In fact, here you take this one and I'll go get another."

I hold out the little brown bottle and your fingers wrap around it meeting mine. The slight touch instantly makes a connection of arousal within me. I'm so glad I'm turning toward the kitchen by then as I swear you, if not Carl, might see a noticeable reaction at the front of my pants. "Be right back you two."

I look back just before I step through the kitchen door and watch you bring the beer bottle to your lips. I've noticed over the years how you drink from a bottle. You don't just press it to your lips and sip or gulp. Instead as I see now, you extend your tongue first, as if reaching out to the bottle. Your pink tongue then curls back under the rim of the bottle and as if drawing it back to you, it's like you suck it between your moist lips before you take a swallow.

If that little show doesn't further extend the growth going on in my pants I don't know what will!

But there's something about the way you do that this time, much slower still and with your eyes focused across the room. You are looking at Carl as you drink your beer. Why does that excite me even more?

I shake my head and head toward the fridge for my beer.

By the time I get back, you two are already bantering back and forth and both sitting up on the edge of your respective seats. With your leaning forward you treat Carl to an abundant eyeful of cleavage. His eyes bat back and forth between your face and that very delicious cavern.

"I see you two didn't miss me a bit." I say as I take my seat next to you on the couch.

"Oh, welcome back, dear." You rest your hand on my thigh and give me a little squeeze as you take another draw on your beer just like you did earlier. I don't which affects me more the tight squeeze, barely inches from my swelling manhood or the sexy movement of the beer bottle between your lips. I squeeze my thighs together trying to conceal my reaction.

"Nah, Mary Ann and I were just talking about last year's picnic. She remembers when you took that tumble playing in the kickball tournament. When you fell flat on your back." He pauses to gulp his beer. "I told her I had taken a picture of you all sprawled out, but I was laughing so hard when I did it came out too blurry. I deleted it."

You giggle beside me, draw another gulp of your beer and pat my leg.

"Yeah, yeah, glad you two can have some laughs at my expense. I nearly wrenched my back on that one."

"It was one hell of a summer picnic." Carl commented and drew on his beer, looking down his bottle at you the whole time.

"Speaking of summer, don't you think its getting warm in here?" You ask me but look over at Carl as you tug at the top of your dress. "Don't you think it's a bit warm in here?"

"I think you're the one who's overheating, dear." I say as I watch you down the last of this third beer of yours and then lean in to kiss me on the cheek. I can smell the perfume I adore on your neck but it's quickly followed by the alcohol on your breath. I know you are one tipsy woman right about now. I put my hand on your thigh and return the little squeeze. You lay your head on my shoulder, but I can see your eyes still looking back over at Carl.

The handsome young man is sitting back in his chair, his knees bent, waving, open and closed. I just know from the slight nod of your head you are staring right at his crotch. I actually catch myself doing the same and I wonder if we are thinking the same thing...boxers or briefs?

I rub the smooth warm skin of your thigh that is generously exposed below the hem of your sundress. You cozy up closer. Knowing full well Carl is fascinating you tonight and you are obviously feeling good I decide its time to plunge right in to the whole point of the young man's being here tonight.

"Mary Ann, there is another reason I invited Carl over tonight." I say, but either you don't hear me or through the haze of your inebriation you just don't register my comment. I lift my hand to your head and push you off my shoulder until I can see you eyes clearly. "Carl didn't ask me for a ride home, I asked him to come with me."

You sit up. "What?" Your beautiful, but glassy green eyes stare at me.

"You know Carl is a photographer. You saw how good a job he did with those picnic pictures." I reach out my hand and rest it on your bare thigh again. "Dear, I've always wanted to take some nice pictures of you, you know like glamour shots kind of pictures. But we don't have a good enough camera, plus I knew you would never agree to go to a studio. So I brought the studio to you, well sort of."

"What?" You repeat, looking at me and then at Carl.

"I told Carl I wanted to take some of those glamour-type pictures of you. He told me he has done a lot of that kind of work. So I arranged for him to come over this evening."

"I don't, I mean..." Your hand covers mine and gives it a squeeze as you continue to look at Carl.

"Mary Ann, I told Don I'd love to do this kind of shoot for you, for you two. Besides after seeing you again, and well," he pauses and so directly and unashamedly looks you up and down, "I have some great ideas in mind. Picture ideas"

I feel your hand squeeze tighter for a second and then abruptly your palm seems to warm and you loosen your grip.

"I really don't know what to say." You do lean back into my shoulder.

Carl jumps out of his chair and walks over to the table where his camera bag sits. With his back to us we can hear him unzip his kit and he starts pulling things out. "Why not give me just a few minutes. Let me try a couple of shots and let me show you what I can do."

I squeeze your hand, "Why not? If you don't like what he does then we can stop. For me, dear, please just give it a try." I know I sound as if I'm pleading and I probably am. But I've wanted to see you in some nice pictures other than the annual church album shots or the very amateur family portraits we take with our own camera.

You remain silent the whole time Carl is working on his camera. When he turns around with that very expensive looking digital camera in his hands I see your eyes widen and your lips part just a little. You seem to anticipate something.

I slide over on the couch away from you as Carl walks around and crouches a few feet in front of you. "I'll start with just a few headshots, angle from the chest up." I swear he grins when he says that and I know where he looks when he says it and it isn't at your head.

You continue to sit there speechless watching the young man as he clicks his camera a couple of times. Then he comes in a foot or so more and kneels in front of you, pointing that lens right up at you. "Now look straight at the camera and smile."

You do smile, hesitatingly at first, but as each picture clicks a broader, more willing one appears.

By now our hands have separated and I'm easing off the end of the couch. You keep your eyes on Carl and his camera as you brush back your bangs a couple times between clicks of his camera. He moves around, shooting you from every conceivable angle. At one point, when he moves in for another close shot, I swear I hear you exhale rather sharply.

After a minute or two of this he puts the camera down on the arm of the couch and steps back to look at you with a finger to his lips, contemplating. "Would you be comfortable if I posed you a little? I have a great idea to show off the rest of you." He grabs the two throw pillows on either end of the couch. "Why don't you lean over and prop your head up on that arm of sofa?" He points with both pillows in his hand.

You continue to look at him as I watch you lay down with your elbow on the arm of the couch and your head resting in the palm of your hand.

"Good! Just like that." Carl says then goes to the other end of the couch and lifts you legs with one hand then slips the two pillows underneath.

As he reaches for his camera again, I look at the expression on your face. No smile, but an almost appreciative glaze over your pretty green eyes. I think you are enjoying this after all.

"Ok, just relax. That's all I want right now." He tells you. "Play for me, I mean play for the camera."

You do just as he asks and stare right into his camera. Here you are, posing for a professional photographer, getting your picture taken. Except for one thing it isn't at a professional studio it's in our very own living room.

With him having you lay in that position I don't know if you realize your bust is pressed so far forward it is almost spilling out the top of your sundress. I know some of the close-ups have to be capturing the sexy sight. I find myself feeling as if I'm peeping into this scene; watching you in a model's photo shoot. I also begin to feel something else. I've never thought of myself as a true voyeur but as Carl shoots away over you I can feel my heart racing, pulsing all the way down to the growing condition between my legs.

"Now, open your legs a little." I hear the words. It's Carl. I know I tense.

"What?" Comes that question from you lips. This time, for the first time in several minutes you and I make eye contact. I'm sure I look at you with the blankest face. I'm not sure what to say or how to react. Carl is the photographer.

"I want to get a good shot of those long sexy legs of yours." And before either of us can do or say anything Carl reaches for your one ankle and slides it up over the pillow a little more. Then he takes hold of the other ankle and slides it off the front edge of the couch. Your bare foot dangles there.

He steps back a few feet and snaps a couple of pictures. From behind he camera he calls to you, "Now slowly open your legs. Just a little more."

It's like you've become that model I fantasized about a few moments ago. You don't hesitate now and follow Carl's commands. I watch as your legs move and your thighs separate a few more inches under the sundress. I don't know if the camera can see what I see or if you have any inkling at all, but with the camera zooming in, I have to think it can capture the sight of your white cotton undies like I can.

"Hold on a second." I hear you say thinking you have finally had enough of this. "I need a drink. My mouth is dry." Then reach over for your beer. When you settle back into the sofa, you lean back a bit then hold the glass bottle to your lips and tilt your head back further drinking a long swig of your beer. A very long swig.

The whole time Carl's is till snapping away.

I can quickly see why. Your boobs are nearly spilling out of the top of your dress. Your sizable breasts are looking very good. You are very excited. How can I tell? I can see the excitement has overtaken your nipples as they are very stiff and press out hard against the thin material of your dress.

"Now, why don't you undo a couple more buttons on your dress?" I see Carl looking up over his camera at you.

"I don't think so," you blurt out finally needing to say something. But you don't move, you remain there reclined across the couch as you look up at Carl.

"Mary Ann, this is perfect. That sundress and that tan of yours, it's perfect for a beach theme. You'll be amazed at what I can photo shop in for a background. Just give me a few more."

"You can do that?" You ask, looking at Carl as he continues to click away.

"Sure, I can put most shots against any background." As he directs the camera at you, I see you reach for the front of your dress and I know the camera captures you undoing one button, then another until your breasts are exposed all save but for your nipples.

"Oh yes! Just like that. Give me more Mary Ann, give me that look."

"It looks very good from here." I can't help but say, the voyeur in me surfacing once again. The familiar rise in my pants is back.

Abruptly, Carl stops and puts his finger to his lips contemplating as he looks you over once again.

"What would you say to taking a few pictures without some of those clothes you are wearing?" He asks.

You self-consciously move your hands over your chest. "Well, what did you have in mind?"

I find myself needing to chime in here, but not with what I thought I would have if you were not looking so sexy right now. "Remember when we bought our digital camera? We played around with it and at first you were willing to let me take pictures of you half naked in bed. That didn't last long before the novelty wore off for you. But the pictures and the whole idea of taking them was always a big turn on for me."