Smita's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madhav
madhav
153 Followers

My cries are accompanied by a gushing stream of tears and frequent comments from that pig Hassan. "That's it, give it to her. She's not going to forget this beating in a hurry."

The blows stop after a while. Much to my surprise, my boss hands the belt to Hassan and asks him to complete my punishment. Hassan seems eager to add to my misery. He is even harder with the belt than my boss. I lose count of the strokes. The blows come in rapid succession. His aim is uncanny. He seems to find a new spot each time.

"Oh God sir, please! I beg you! Stop!!!" As I endure the last two or three blows, I scream in agony, twisting and turning, barely able to maintain the required position.

Finally, Hassan stops and steps back. I lay across the table panting and sobbing. "I'm so sorry sir, really I am. I will never lie again I promise." My bottom is covered in a series of welts that resonate with raw biting pain. I pray that this is the end of my punishment. I know I must not raise a hand behind me to soothe the agony. Never mind, Hassan steps forward and does it for me. The initial contact of his fingers increases the pain as he irritates the soreness, but as he presses harder he unwittingly brings limited relief to me. He grunts approval as he prods and probes me. He seems to delight in the soft moans each touch brings from me.

Hassan finishes feeling me up when my boss says, "That's enough now Smita. I hope you have learned your lesson. Please do not ever try to deceive me again."

"I won't sir, honestly I won't." I continue to sob.

"Now, be a good girl. Get dressed and return to your office. No one will see you. Everyone went home over an hour ago."

He hands me my saree, petticoat, blouse, and bra. He holds back my panties. I look at him questioningly. "You won't need one for the next couple of days, trust me," he says. They both chuckle, to my terrible embarrassment.

My head bowed down, I accept the rest of my clothes and start to get dressed. Somewhat comically given the amount of time I have spent naked before these men, I try to cover my breasts and private area as I get dressed. I step into my petticoat and tie its strings around my waist. The men watch me closely but offer no help. Due to the shame I feel, I keep my eyes downcast as I put back on my bra and blouse. It takes me forever to put on my saree. Every time my petticoat rubs on my buttocks, I wince in pain.

I hurry towards the door. I open it, then pause, turn, and look at my boss. "Thank you, sir, for punishing me." Then I look at Hassan. "And thank you, sir, for giving your time to see that my punishment was fair." The men look at each other. They are puzzled at first, but quickly their expressions change into delighted smiles.

My boss hugs me and runs his hand on my back. Hassan's hug takes longer, and his hand lingers on my bottom, caressing me softly. He presses my body to him tightly and I can feel his hard-on through his trousers. I let him hold me as long as he wants. He brushes my hair aside and touches my lips lightly and then lets me go. My eyes fill with tears. I no longer feel angry at him. I bow my head once more and without fuss leave the room, closing the door softly behind me.

I do not encounter anyone during my short trip back to my office, just as they had assured me. I run to the ladies' room to fix my makeup and freshen up. I take the train to get home as I do every day. It is too painful to sit, so I have to stand till I get home.

At home, my husband rubs my behind with a soothing lotion to ease my pain, but for several days sitting and even walking are uncomfortable. Of course, I go without panties for the next few days.

It is certainly a beating I would not forget, even long after the welts had healed. Over time, the feelings of pain recede, and I am overwhelmed with a sense of erotic exposure and submission that I experienced at the hands of two powerful men. Sometimes when I am alone, my mind wanders back to this incident. The memories never fail to arouse me, leading me to pleasure myself.

As a footnote, the next day I arrived at work early. There was an envelope on my desk. Inside the envelope, I found a note from my boss attached to a check. The note read, "Smita, Please consider this a bonus and cash this at once." The check was for 20,000 rupees, signed by Hassan. Also inside the envelope were my panties, neatly folded.

madhav
madhav
153 Followers
12