Smith & Father Bowden

Story Info
Smith returns in his next sexual adventure
2.2k words
19.1k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sexual liaisons with Coach Abraham lasted for the rest of my senior year, until I graduated from High School, and then I never saw him again. I often wondered what he was up to and if he was still as sexy as I remembered him. My only regret was that I never let him fuck me, as I desperately wanted his fat cock to be the first inside my ass. He was a confirmed top and would never have dreamt of letting me penetrate him with my eight-inch dick. I had to be happy with the fact that I sucked him off and ate his musky butt on a regular basis.

I desperately needed something to fill the gap in my life that Mr Abraham had left behind, but I had no-one I could confide in or talk to about my feelings. I had drifted away from what few friends I made in High School and I could never share my feelings with my parents, who were kind and loving, but would never understand this part of my nature. They were heavily involved in the local church and despaired of my lapsed Catholicism, which I just hadn't been able to associate with what I had always been told were impure thoughts and deeds. My cousin Ray came to visit one weekend and I was tempted to confess all to him, but I couldn't muster up the courage. Instead, I threw myself into my new job, but found myself easily distracted, entertaining thoughts like I had in some of my more boring lessons at school.

It was during one of these discombobulated moods that I found myself passing a church on the walk home from work. I looked up at the spires and the decorated windows and let myself walk toward the doors before I'd even had a chance to collect my thoughts. I was hoping they would be locked, but the door swung open when I leant on it. I was immediately hit by the quiet and the smells that I hadn't encountered for over a year; a mixture of incense, old musty hymnals, polished wood and the wick of burning candles.

I sat down on one of the pews, already panicked that I had drawn attention to myself, although it seemed I was the only person present. Was this the answer? Could I find peace by confessing my recent sins? I closed my eyes to be alone with my questioning thoughts.

I became aware of footsteps approaching me and opened my eyes. A very attractive young man was heading towards me and I found myself blushing. I looked away, then had to look back as I couldn't believe that the man was wearing the black robes of a priest. He was stunning, with light stubble around his mouth and on his chin and dark brown eyes, very similar in fact to those of Mr. Holmes, and a mop of jet black hair. His handsome face broke into a smile as he gestured to the space next to me.

"May I?" he asked, and I nodded my reply.

He sat down with a small sigh and held out his hand. "I'm Father Bowen."

I shook his hand and introduced myself.

"I've not seen you in this church before, Smith," he said, but it was more of a question really.

"I go to church, but I normally go to St. Henry's, Father," I answered.

He smiled. "It seems you're a fair distance from home then."

I nodded. "I work not far from here and thought I would just stop in. See, I've been feeling a bit confused lately and just thought ..... I don't know really, Father. I was inside before I realised."

Father Bowen gave a slight nod and looked toward the front of the church. "These can be confusing times for a young man."

I appraised his face once again. "You say 'young man' as if you were older, Father."

He laughed, an incredibly sexy sound. "I'm older than I look."

Father Bowen gazed into my eyes and I felt a stirring in my overalls. I shifted my hands to cover my crotch for fear of my hardening cock being seen.

"I guess I wanted to make a confession," I said, to break the silence.

"I can help you with that, Smith. Follow me," and he led me to the confessional that was situated down the right-hand side of the church.

I entered and knelt at the screen. I began by making the sign of the cross and uttered, "In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. My last confession was twelve months ago, Father."

"Ok, my son. Now tell me, what are your sins?" Father Bowen said.

I cleared my throat. "I have been unchaste in thought, word and deed. I have committed the sin of lustful thoughts. I have given myself and others sexual gratification. I have been profane in the use of God's name, Father."

'And, God help me', I thought, 'I'm thinking lustful thoughts right now'.

There was silence from the other side and I didn't know what to do or say. I could hear Father Bowen breathing slowly and I looked through the screen and saw the outline of his face. He had his head back and his eyes closed, as if in meditation. He licked his full lips with his tongue, then opened his eyes abruptly.

"Go on, my son," he said, and I saw him cross himself. He seemed to be struggling with something, an emotion I recognized in myself many times before, but I continued to speak.

"I'm confused by how I am feeling, as I've always been led to believe that it is sinful, Father. But I can't help myself. Surely if God loves me, he wouldn't have made me feel this way, if it wasn't my true purpose."

Father Bowen cleared his throat quietly. "What is the nature of these sins?"

"Father, I.... oh, shit.... sorry, forgive me. It's not that easy for me to talk about," I explained, my face burning with shame. I was glad he couldn't see me. Images of me and Coach Abraham together flashed into my mind, the steamy locker room empty and quiet but for the sounds of our lustful passion.

"I know it is.... hard, my son," he prompted.

How could he know? Could he see my swelling crotch? Could he really know that I was rock hard at the very thought of my previous encounters?

"I've been having sexual congress with someone, Father. A man."

In the quiet of the confessional, I could hear Father Bowen's breathing quickening and then the slow buzzing sound of a zipper being pulled down.

"Father?"

"I need to know more.... Tell me everything," Father Bowen whispered.

"I'd been having these feelings for some time, Father," I began to explain, "usually at night, when I was alone in bed. I would gratify myself sexually, but it wasn't enough to control the feelings. Eventually, I had an encounter with this man and we met on lots of occasions and gave in to our urges. I enjoyed it, Father. It felt so good but forbidden at the same time. Now that it's over, I feel so lost and unsure."

Silence from the other side of the screen. I closed my eyes. Part of me wanted to just get the fuck out of there and run, never to walk past the church again, but I couldn't. Now that I had started to absolve myself of my sins, I had to continue, however embarrassing it was to me.

I needn't have worried. As I opened my eyes, I was surprised to find Father Bowen stood in front of me, his semi-erect cock hanging from the open fly of his trousers.

"Your sins have awakened something in me, Smith. And, as it appears to be your fault, it's only fair that you take care of this, don't you think?" he asked.

I was too shocked to do anything other than drop to my knees and take his uncut dick into my mouth. I couldn't believe this was happening! Father Bowen pulled the curtain closed behind him, as his cock stiffened in my mouth. I'd had a lot of time to perfect my technique, having sucked Coach Abrahams' prick countless times, so I was more confident in my abilities now. Father Bowen put his hand on the back of my head and forced me down, so that I swallowed his entire shaft. It was longer than I was used to, and I gagged slightly, as the engorged head hit the back of my throat. I pulled back and his cock fell out of my mouth. I encircled it with my hand and began to move the foreskin open and closed over the tip. I looked up and Father Bowen's head was tilted back, so I couldn't read the expression on his face, but he was clearly enjoying what I was doing.

I undid his trousers and pulled them down, surprised at the fact that he wasn't wearing any underwear. I reached around and grabbed the hard globes of his ass, which was covered with a fine fuzz of hair but well-defined and took his cock back into my mouth.

"You've been sent to test me, Smith, and it appears I have failed. Now, keep sucking me," Father Bowen instructed.

"Yes Father," I answered around the head of his dick.

I began to caress the crack of his butt and gently teased his hole with my finger. He started to moan and buck his hips, making his cock go in and out of my mouth more rapidly. My finger entered his ass up to the first knuckle and his sphincter seemed to tighten around my digit.

"Oh Smith, that feels so good. Keep doing that. Go deeper," moaned Father Bowen, spreading his legs slightly and I pushed my finger in further, down as far as it would go. "I want you inside me, Smith."

My cock twitched in my overalls and, as I stopped pleasuring him with my mouth, I stood up and pulled down the uniform I was wearing. My dick sprang free and bounced in the space between us. Father Bowen looked at it in appreciation, got to his knees and licked the end, which was wet with pre-cum. He tilted my shaft upwards and took my balls into his mouth, moaning in pleasure and sucking them. I was sweaty from a day at work, but he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he seemed to be savouring the flavour even more. He massaged my cock as he continued to work my nut sack. He abruptly stopped what he was doing, stood up and turned around, bending over in the process. His hairy cunt was exposed to me now and I wet my fingers and circled his hole with my spit.

"Ok, I'm ready for you now, but go gentle. It's been some time for me and you are very well-blessed," Father Bowen said, and I spat into my hand and rubbed myself with my saliva to ensure my cock was soaked.

I pressed the head of my prick against his hole and gently pushed forward, feeling him opening for me. Soon I had penetrated him with my helmet and he began to gasp. I placed my hand on the small of his back to push him over further, allowing my cock to go deeper into his ass. I was nearly fully inside him and began to thrust, to slowly fuck his man hole open.

"That feels so good, Smith, so good," panted Father Bowen, who had reached under himself and was jerking his cock in time to the rhythm of my thrusts.

My balls were now pressed against his and I pulled my length almost all the way out, before pushing forward again so that I was buried inside him to the hilt. This action sent him over the edge and he suddenly reached orgasm, his hot cum flying from his dick and spattering the carpeted floor and his ass muscles tightening around my shaft.

I felt my own climax approach and I withdrew, finishing myself off with my hand and covering his lower back and butt cheeks in my jizz. I slapped him on the side of his hip to let him know I had finished, even though the rivulets of pearly semen running down his upper legs was evidence enough.

Father Bowen was reluctant to look at me as he straightened up and I pulled my overalls back on. "I don't know what to say, Father, but that was hot and just what I needed," I said.

Father Bowen turned to face me then. "You can't tell anyone what happened between us today, Smith. But hopefully you'll be able to find some peace within yourself. Whilst it may be a sin, there are not many of us who are above committing them." He winked, pulling up his trousers and fastening them. "Oh, and by the way, I absolve you of your sins, in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen".

"Amen" I replied and smiled.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Clergy

Men of the cloth have social needs. I wish I could find one to service discretely.

Dragonmagic58@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story and hope there will be more with Father Bowden and some of his friends Keep writing. I was fourteen when I sucked my first cock and the man was my Uncle (by Marriage) so I like much older men and I would enjoy Father Bowden myself . I hope you write a older younger story Good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where can I find a priest Like that?

Hope there’s another chapter. I’d love to receive absolution from a priest like that.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Daddy's Little Butt Boy A father teaches his son the ins and outs of butt play.in Gay Male
More Stories