Smithson Ch. 03: The Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Geir. How are you feeling?"

"Esa. I think...have I made you pregnant again?"

"Probably", Esa whispers to me.

"Esa, what's happening to us? By the gods, the Chief is dead, and I'm some kind of monster. A demon."

"No Geir, you're the same good man I married. The same man who made me a woman of me on the side of that river. The same man who took the better of his parent's two worlds and made a beautiful home for his wife and son. I love you Geir and nothing can change that."

I'm still inside her. She's squeezing me as her arms wrap around my head. I'm stiffening again.

"Esa this is crazy. I'm not even sure that I'm human anymore, how can you be so sure?"

"Do you dare jest with your wife, Geir? This thing inside me can only be from my husband. I can feel your love radiating out of it and into me. This power between us, that's happening to us, can't be stronger than our love for each other." I push back a little and stare up into her eyes. She kisses me lightly and I let my eyes close and feel some of my strength and control return. When I open my eyes again I see some mischievousness in my wife's face.

"Geir we're naked and stuck out in the open. Additionally, it seems you're buried to the hilt inside me. Ready to begin again?"

Taking a deep breath I extricate myself from inside Esa and stand up. I walk over to the remains of one of the assassins and pull his cloak loose from his corpse. I turn back to my wife and see the results of the day. The field around the war carts is burned and burning. The body of the chief is lying on the edge of burning. The rest of the field is littered with the dead assassins. The carts are all abandoned and the women and children who were tending them are nowhere to be seen. I hope that means the witnesses to my malady is limited to the escaped assassin and Esa. I walk back to Esa who seems to almost be reclining at her ease in the burning field.

"You looked...relaxed my love."

"I have to say I could go again if you're so inclined."

"Esa, the Chief is literally dead a few feet away from you."

Coming to her senses as she sees his corpse behind me, she finally finds some sense of shame and covers her breasts with her arm. The effect on her body is quite fetching, though I hadn't ever lost my stiffness I think if she was to offer again I might take her even here on this blood soaked battle field. I wrap her in the cloak. She winces some and I realize that the cloak must have a good amount of blood on it from its former owner. I pull her up into my arms and carry her to one of the carts still attached to pack animals. I move them along and we amble our way back to the village. We aren't too far along before I feel Esa shift beside me. She has shed the cloak and is stretching her naked body in the sun.

"Geir, I know it's awful what's happened to the Chief but I don't think I've ever felt so alive."

I couldn't disagree with her. I felt like my life had been renewed by our love or by the fire in my blood which had burned my enemy. My body is still responding and proof of that power is standing proudly between my legs. I feel hot and the beating thread between us feels thick and heavy. I try to calm my mind but the throbbing of my body is insistent. Esa slides closer to me, pressing her breast into my side. I look to my right to see her naked body. This is not helping my calm.

"Geir, about what happened, I want you to know everything that I do before we reach the village." I was about to respond when she reached between my legs and begins to stroke me. The sensation of her skin on my most sensitive areas was more than my battered mind to could handler. I heard her words, but the seemed to wash over me. It was only later that I really took them to heart. In the moment I could only feel the sun on my naked flesh and the slow regular beat of my wife's hand on my aching cock. She is whispering a story into my ear, the history of her family and of the power I now hold. As I spray my release out onto the floor of the cart, my cry is almost more of surprise then the sexual completion.

"Esa, what will we tell our son?"

Esa rubs my excess seed onto the bloody cloak and then leans back against me. She says, "The truth. It's all we have left."

12