Smitten Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the bus had arrived in the city, he wrote me in closing, they were partnered in a Mexican-American private-eye business. He provided the ethics, accounting and bookkeeping background, the near-perfect memory he had and massive amounts of cock, jism and sex. She provided an amoral approach to business spying, a complete-and-total loyalty to him, Spanish-language skills, computer hacking experience, and massive amounts of oral, anal and pussy penetrative sex.

I think I'll hire them.

Oh, yeah, the other two were simply taken from their positions, fired on the spot and escorted from the building (industrial espionage not being a Federal or State crime).

Following my advice, the fired employees had been re-hired, their 'records' expunged, and had been generously reimbursed, etc.

And the DVDs, that Ms. Montoya delivered to the offices of employers, and for which she collected her large fee? Well, these were masterpieces of deception. I'd obtained the names of most of my employer's worst personnel:

The obstructionists.

The accident-prone.

The eternal-anal types that said 'no' to every innovation and new idea.

The nay-sayers.

The CEO's ass-kissing and secretarial butt-fondling shithead of a nephew.

The people who were always full of ideas, demanding expensive development, that never paid off.

The total incompetents.

The ones that promised a nasty lawsuit if their every wish wasn't carried out immediately.

I'd re-titled these people, creating a ficticious Montoya-style 'rap' sheet for. I'd blacklisted them on these disks. I'd given them charge or critical posts in business-critical positions. And I'd tripled their salaries.

Both of our competitors, who'd hired Ms. Montoya, grabbed these people, who pissed away from my employer's company like mercury running down a sheet of polished steel. Last I heard, the competitor's 3rd and 4th quarter profits were 'way off, and that they were deep in short-term debt.

Payback!

As for me, this little episode guaranteed that I'd pay off the last of the mortgage on my little home in Ocean Beach, continue to maintain the Smitten Kitten and support Britt and me for many months. Plus getting an effusive set of recommendations. Not too scruffy for and old guy doing some hours of work on a catboat and on the beach at Catalina.

Which activity took most of what remained of the morning. I pulled enough of myself together that I was able to accompany Britt and Lupe on a shopping tour of Avalon. I did take my sign off, but its spirit remained.

Shopping, at least for these two, consisted in looking at windows, comparing prices with their memories (real or imagined) of what 'it' should cost on the mainland, and not buying much. Britt and Lupe both bought just one pair of fishnet hose. That's all. I don't think I'll ever understand girls.

After that, we strolled the beach, and accumulated another bitch-wolf pack of young teens, speaking in three languages (English, Spanish and Slut-Teen-Girl) and shrieking as they alternately giggled, laughed, called each other 'ho,' and 'slut,' and pointed out other guys on the beach. Surrounded, but mostly and pointedly ignored, I heard the most graphic comparisons of male equipment imaginable. My own weren't off limits, either, as both of my nymphette ship-mates discussed my anatomy, physiology, technique and experience to their new-found friends-of-the-moment. To be fair, though, I did catch a few appraising looks by some of the pack, now and then.

Damn, it was hot out there.

I had to buy cokes and similar stuff for the gaggle. Thank the Lord for MasterCard.

Looking around, though, I did see some young men, and a few older ones, circling the 'pack,' looking for a heifer to cut out, rope and brand. With the exception of my two, the overall size and composition of the group changes constantly as one little bikini-clad guys-chopped-into-kitty-litter hardbody circulated to the outer ring of the crowd, and was snatched up by a young male cowboy, to be whisked away for a half-hour tryst. Keeping a close eye out, I saw these little waifs re-emerge from a bar, restaurant or alleyway, looking a little sleepy and dreamy-eyed, then to sucked into the vortex, still screaming, "she did!", "she DIDN'T!", "how many times?", "why, that total slut!"

As evening fell, the crowd diminished, as, by ones, twos and threes, the pack members peeled away into bars, restaurants, hotels or private rooms. I wished each a kind, smart and strong guy with a big dick, who didn't gossip and offered a condom without being asked.

By night, we were down to just the three of us. That suited me fine, as I steered both into a beach-side European eatery, one that didn't mind bikini-clad females and me in scruffy shorts, t-shirt and sandals. We gorged on over-priced burgers, and caught the last water-taxi to the Smitten Kitten, still moored in Avalon Harbor, over by the Casino.

We piled into the cockpit, grabbed up blankets, and performed the now-nightly ritual; the girls stripped me bare, and then graphically peeled their minimal bikinis off, and proceeded to slither all over me, until I was hard. Lupe latched onto my cock with her vacuum-mouth ability, and Britt slithered all over the both of us, as I kissed and sucked on her breasts and vagina. In about an hour of sexy slithering, as I started to swell up in anticipation of cuming, Lupe slowly slid her mouth down the length of my straining shaft, until just her lips were around my pee-hole. Then my new daughter-lover fastened her lovely lips to my cockhead, and continued with the two-girl blow job. Round and round, up and down, with two hot hands feeling out my shaft, and two more roaming around my body and theirs.

Muffling my roar, I came hard into Lupe's mouth, as I spastically grasped her dangling breasts with one hand, and tugged at one of Britts nipples with the other. Lupe sucked and sucked, long after I was dry, until my length and softened and retreated back into my body. God, that girl was oral!

We tumbled into bed. Now, a double berth on a boat just isn't that wide. It may be roomy for one, and is comfortably tight for two (better be really good friends), but it was positively a sardine can for three. Particularly when both of the little bitch-kitty inhabitants insisted on snuggling and re-snuggling, climbing all over me, and groping out each other. I must have woken up a dozen times, to find myself staring at a girl's quivering vagina or breast, at a distance of a couple inches. If I stuck out my tongue, it usually came in contact with a stiffened nipple or slick-wet cunt. No matter where I put my hands, there were thighs, legs, butts and flanks, plus lips and hair cascading around my face.

I'm not sure how a night can be too long, and simultaneously not nearly long enough, but it was ... both at the same time.

When I awoke, it was full light, and I was being stared at by two sets of black eyes. Brit and Lupe both kissed me awake (lips and cock), and let me know that we should be starting back for San Diego soon. So, after a dress in the usual scruffy things I wear, and a reluctant donning of bikinis, we caught the water-taxi to the pier, did some quick shopping for food and other girl stuff and re-loaded the Smitten Kitten. I dropped the mooring, and powered over to the head pump station, where the recent unmentionables and dye-tablet color were removed from the head. At 10:00 AM, I headed the catboat out of Avalon Harbor, and into the Channel waters. There was a modest breeze, and I was able to raise sail and shut down the motor.

Lupe and Britt both accepted an anti-motion sickness patch, and we filled the single large sail off, moving at 2-3 knots (about 4-5 mph) for my home berth in the Shelter Island complex of boat berths.

As expected, we'd barely cleared the Avalon Harbor mouth when both bikinis were stripped off and dumped on the berth next to the head. Settling onto the seats next to me in the stern of the boat, Britt spoke for both of them, Lupe nodding in agreement.

She said, quite seriously, "Daddy, we WANT you to look. We're both pretty, we're horny, and we've both had sex with you. We like it. We WANT you to look and get hard and maybe fuck us sometime soon. So keep your eyes busy, and don't you DARE keep your hands to yourself." Lupe looked up at me from the other side of the wheel, and said, "damn right, hombre."

Knowing that the winds were 'light and variable,' this time of year, I set a compass course for closer to northern La Jolla, kind of suspecting that we'd be becalmed before the day was through. I wasn't wrong. The wind fell to zip, about 3:00 PM, and we stared at a glassy sea, totally out of sight of land. I dropped the single sail, and we sat there, as the boat gently rocked. The girls had been reading and sunning—and flirting with me—and, as soon as the sail was furled, were over the side and swimming every few minutes, one or the other would pop up the boarding ladder, and demand to have her nipples or clitoris licked, and then SPLASH back into the water. The rest of the afternoon was spent in similar fashion, with both Britt and Lupe in and out of the water, sunning and slathering each other with what appeared to be tubesful of creams and oils.

The light faded slowly, and the long twilight set in. Both girls came aboard, and I hauled the boarding ladder back in. Using our fresh water lavishly, they soaped up and rinsed and again, I used an expensive conditioner on both girls. Britt kept her blonde hair fairly short, in a kind of close 'helmet' cut (really, I don't know anything about girls styles).

Lupe, on the other hand, kept hers long, and that required a lot of combing and brushing. So, after Britt, I worked on Lupe's tresses with comb and brush, as she sighed and moaned with pleasure

Understand, I'd been around these two nymphettes all day, knowing that I could 'have my way' with them at any time, and that they'd welcome my penetration. We'd flirted all day, with words touches and kisses. So what made this moment special? I don't know, and neither does she, nor does Britt.

But, from one heartbeat, one intake of breath to the next, I was filled with lust for Lupe, her hair, her big breasts and her body. I wanted to FUCK her. My cock took less that two minutes to rise to an astounding length and hardness. Britt warned, "Lupe, he's hard. You're gonna get it."

"I know. I can feel it against my back. It feels wonderful. Help get me ready, I want this so much, right now," she replied.

I gathered her newly conditioned and brushed hair in my grip, and pulled back, forcing her head back and looking up at me. I literally growled at her, and forced my mouth and lips downward over her open mouth, tongue probing. I used my tongue as another penis, to force and penetrate her mouth. She let it happen, making her mouth into another CUNT to use. She sexed up her mouth, moaning and gasping around my raping lingual thrust. With my free hand, I reached around and started mauling her large boobs. I felt, rather than saw, Britt reach out and hold Lupe's breasts, and help me twist and tug at the now-engorged nipples. Lupe gasped, moaned and surged in my arms, as both Britt and I tried to rape her at once.

I couldn't think, beyond the next couple of moments, as Lupe shuddered into the first of her sex-stimulated orgasms. I was so hard, it hurt. Britt and I pulled the writhing body of our Latina slut onto the cushions on the cockpit floor that Britt'd slid there, moments before. I poised over Lupe. I'd never raped a woman by force before, but, if she wasn't wet enough, this was going to be my first.

Britt grabbed my exposed shaft with one hand, and spread Lupe's vaginal lips with the other. The flesh around her opening was red and glistening. "Take her! Do it now!" she commanded. I slammed my guided missle into the dark red depth of my sail-mate's guest.

Un-impeded by any resistance, I slid deep inside my Latina lover, and bottomed out in one terrible impalement. She was ready for me! I felt no friction. I nearly lost my balance, as I heard and felt a slight 'squishing' sound, and simultaneously, heard Lupe squeal again in orgasm.

I started a furious thrusting, sure that I'd go off in a few seconds, but this didn't happen. Instead, my Latina fuck-buddy looked up at me with wide eyes, partially glazed over with lust, as I slammed my total length into her, over and over.

She screamed, "Ah, Dios mio. Harder. Harder. Grande, mas grande! No mercy. Make it hurt. Si, si, si. Sex me!"

I thrust and thrust in a frenzy. I felt a new wet warmth on my shaft, and guessed that my Britt was tonguing the back of my plunging shaft as I FUCKED HER FRIEND!

Faster and harder, loosing any sense of time, I felt the sperm beginning to boil. I jammed my raping meat into Lupe, as she screamed and jerked and came. I exploded my jism into her in a series of monstrous thrusts, forcing her whole body further along the cockpit deck, until her head was off the deck, hanging over the first step down into the cabin.

Her screams and mine reached a maximum climax as my seed mixed with her spurting liquid, both of us out of our minds with the ultimate moment of sexual union.

I collapsed against her, drooping body merging with drooping cock, both utterly played out. Gasping for breath, I looked down at the girl-woman-goddess I'd just violated.

"I hurt you, I think."

She looked up at me with luminous eyes, and agreed, "Si. You did. Just enough." She added, after a couple of breaths, "I will remember this fuck as I say my wedding vows to my future husband, whoever he will be. I will remember your rigid cock pounding in my so-willing pussy when I play with my future children. I will remember your shout and jet of man-seed when I am an old woman, ready to die. You WILL do this for me again, many times. I promise this before all the saints."

Britt, hovering behind my back, out of sight, fairly hissed, "not before he's done it to me, you slut."

Lupe, still under me, and now oozing sperm and girl-liquid between her thighs, smiled nastily, saying, "get it when you can, caucasian ho."

The insults started flying again, in three languages, again (English, Spanish and teen-girl-speak). "Slit-fuckin' cunt." "Asshole bangin' bitch." "Yo momma's twat." "Your daddy's tiny dick." Then the hysterical giggles, as both girls commenced wrestling under me, bodies becoming coated with girl-goo, sperm, salt water and dirt. Some unspoken communication must have passed between them because they both squelched out from under my spent carcass and dived over the side, to splash in the still-calm wine-dark sea.

When I could sit upright without support, I found I had to re-rinse, re-soap, and re-condition both their bodies and their hair, for both my water-nymphettes, Dinner was, thankfully, pre-prepared from the island deli, because I could barely raise my arms, much less cook. Cold chicken, canned peaches, crust-hard rolls, white wine and chocolate truffles for end of meal dessert.

They had to feed me, at the end of the meal. I felt like my penis and balls had been pulled inside out, and re-installed backwards. Likeways, they bundled me into a blanket, and left me in the cockpit, while they fussed with the boat. Britt deployed the parachute sea anchor, checked for chafe, and set up the radar reflector and the anchor light, just as she'd watched me do.

As I quietly passed out, without fanfare, I heard both girls giggling and planning more of my sexual downfall, in the coming months ... and years.

- - - - -

The sun rose, as it has wont to do for millennia, illuminating a somewhat rested middle-aged man, who pried his eyes open, to see his two teen passengers still fast asleep inside the cabin, wrapped up in each others arms. As quietly as I could, I got up and pissed over the side, to avoid any noise. There was the beginnings of a little breeze, which I knew would strengthen soon into a good sailing wind. Looking around, I could see the vague outline of the coast of San Diego, off to the East. I guessed that we'd drifted a little faster than I'd thought, and that we were about half way to the Coronado Islands, in Mexican waters.

Grinning a little, I cast off the 'stops' on the mainsail (the only one) and, working as quietly as I could, raised the sail and tied it off. Then, twirling the steering wheel and pulling the main 'sheet' (rope) in, I got the sail filled. As expected, the boat sharply heeled over (tilted) to port (left), and unceremoniously dumped my two teen lover out of bed and onto the cabin sole (floor).

Ah, the resulting language was terrible. Spanish curses and English promises of mayhem and castration echoed up from below, as a tangle of girl limbs, tits, butts, blankets, pillows, hair and dried-up semen stains contended for which would be on top.

Britt emerged first, but only by slithering out from under Lupe, to emerge on the deck, looking daggers at me. Lupe followed, big breasts swinging, her thighs covered with a cracked dried glaze of jism. Somehow, standing there in the cockpit, on a surging, slanted floor, nude and used, they managed to look both innocent and indignant at the same time.

I had to beg for mercy in the tickling contest that followed, with my penance being to lick both sets of breasts and nipples to orgasm. Lupe could already, and Britt was learning fast. Breakfast verified for both that coffeepots should only be filled half-way while underway on sail power. Ditto eggs & bacon. We got enough food, but both girls had to spend some time on their knees, sopping up the spilled mess. I got to see an amazing amount of teen twat and ass.

Sometimes, I wonder that the cleanup, which should have taken about 10 minutes, max, somehow lasted for over half-an-hour. Ah, no, they weren't that much of a pair of show-offs. Were they?

Coming into San Diego Bay under sail, I tried and failed to get either of my two ship-mates into their bikinis, until we neared the Harbor Patrol. Lupe disappeared into the cabin then. I heard her talking on my cell-phone. We sailed up the bay to the area of Tom Ham's Lighthouse restaurant, dropped the sail, and powered in toward my dock and slip. When I headed in to the fuel dock, Lupe was still below, while Britt stayed on deck with me. The Smitten Kitten only took about five gallons of diesel fuel, and we had the marine head holding tank pumped clean. Then we motored over to my space, and I carefully nosed my catboat into the space I rented.

Stepping out, I quickly tied the boat securely, fore and aft (front and back), and used the dockside hose to re-fill the water tank, which was nearly empty again.

Lupe was below, in the cabin, when I had a premonition. I called out, "Uh, Lupe, if you don't have anyplace to go just yet, I have a spare room, and you can stay with us for as long as you wan ...."

My little impromptu speech petered out, as, from the cabin of the Smitten Kitten stepped an elegantly-dressed young Latina woman. The grey wool dress and simple blouse screamed both $Martine$ and $sophisticated$ without saying anything at all. Her legs were encased in black hose, and her feet in $Italian$ four-inch heels. Her hair was captured in two thick braids, wound around her head, and held with what looked to be a very simple and $solid gold$ clasp. My mouth fell open, to match Britt's.

Lupe held out her hand, which I automatically took, to assist this woman off the boat and onto the dock. Walking ahead of us, she swayed up the dock stairs, through the marina office, and out onto the parking area, where a large black limousine waited. A suited figure opened the front passenger door, bowed a little, and then opened the passenger door to the car.

Lupe paused, and clearly said, "Jose, this is Jan Bryng and his lover, Britt. They are to be trusted."