Smokey and The Merry Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
A look back at my first fifty lesbian characters one by one.
6.3k words
5.6k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

Ten more Smokey lebbis, coming at'cha, my friends. There were eleven in the first portion, and there is a reason for that; it's not some weird homage to Spinal Tap or anything. The idea's just to keep the girls together who are featured in the same Sagas. I.e., Cass and Victoria (#10 and #11) were both in the same story together—and were in fact lovers—so I didn't want to split them up. The same is true of the last two gals in this portion. So! That being said, let's get on with part two, which will consist of #12-#21.

*****

#12: KRYSTEN (The Bitchkeeper)
Full name: Krysten Toni Barker
Nickname/a.k.a.: Krys, Bark, Big Barx
Born: Saturday, March 1, 1986, Mooney County, Juniper
Residence: 828 Copper Drive, Andrewsville County, Juniper (past and future), state women's penitentiary (present)
Occupation: former office clerk at Team, Inc.
Relationship status: single
Hair color: coal black
Eye color: royal blue
Height: 5'8"
Measurements: 36C-27-36
Fetishes/kinks: BDSM, lezdom, rape, torture/agony
Created: March 2014
First appearance: "Semi-Fresh Meat"

Of all things Krysten Barker and her loved ones anticipated her being, the last was a convict. She was a well-behaved girl, earning decent grades, making non-troublesome friends. She seldom felt the urge to use drugs besides alcohol, and when she drank, she never drove. She minded her proverbial 'p's and 'q's, doing unto others as vice versa. Her kid and teen years were arguably uneventful.

Oh, she went to dances and joined a club or two. One thing she did not do was date. Somehow, it didn't hold much interest. As a result, she learned little about herself courting-wise, what she preferred or liked. Besides, she saw friends and associates prioritize puppy romance over academics, and the consequences they faced. Krysten decided while she was in school to focus on...well, scholastic things instead.

Her diligence paid off at 18. She graduated, started college and took a part-time job to help herself along. Four more study-packed years later, a career opportunity opened itself up. Team, Inc., one of the most lucrative and illustrious corporations based in the city of Juniper, was interested in her résumé. So onboard she jumped. She made some new friends, and after a year and a half, was granted a salary bump. Things were looking bright for the young Miss Barker. Then one autumn day, a new turn of events would rear itself.

Monday, October 18th, 2010. A new employee was assigned to Krysten's department. Her name was Audrey Shepherd. When brought to Krysten's cube for intros, something happened that had never happened before: pure, true, untaintable, undeniable love. She fell for Audrey on the spot. This was the foxiest, prettiest, most gorgeous creature she'd ever been blessed to meet. She made Krysten melt like ice cream in the best time of year. Suddenly, she understood all the romantic feelings her peers discovered a decade before.

Krysten was not beautiful—at least not broadly perceived so. It was one reason she virtually never dated up to the age of 20. Another was she'd never been sure if she was straight or gay. Now that she was sure, her mission was clear. The problem was the prospect of getting involved with a workmate—if Audrey was gay herself—but that didn't keep Krysten from flirting. A few weeks in, Audrey seemed depressed. Wanting to offer sympathy, Krysten offered to take her out for a drink. Audrey accepted. Krysten's mistake was deciding to drink herself, believing she could handle it. Barely aware of what she was doing, she attempted to ravage the still semi-sober Audrey against her will.

The indiscretion cost her her freedom. She was decked out in Orange before it was officially The New Black, and given her first nip of confinement a short while later. Her tale "Semi-Fresh Meat"—which really centers on a het-girl—may not capture the in-depth essence of women's prison like Netflix does, but is not meant to. It's a vehicle to feature—among other things—Krysten Barker's zeal in a new bitch tied up and sexually abused by lady guards. Otherwise, she goes on compliantly serving her sentence. Her society debt shall be paid up yet.

*****

#13: JESSIE (The Dearest Step-Daughter)
Full name: Jessica Rae Townsend
Nickname/a.k.a.: Jessie, Jess, "Mistress" Jessica
Born: Thursday, May 31, 1990, Commons County, Juniper
Residence: 1213 Hollybrook Court, Commons County, Juniper
Occupation: college student registered with Denmore University
Relationship status: attached
Hair color: caramel brunette
Eye color: pure hazel
Height: 5'4"
Measurements: 34A-25-33
Fetishes/kinks: BDSM, lezdom, rape, torture/agony
Created: April 2014
First appearance: "Step-Mommie Dearest"
Also appears in: "Step-Mommie Dearest II: A Date With Fate (Jessie's Girl)"; "Step-Mommie Dearest III: And The Truth Shall Set You Free"
Referenced in: "Bonnie Cuts Loose"

Jessie's early life could be summed up in one nine-letter cheer: "Gimme a 'P,' gimme an 'R'/Gimme an 'I,' gimme a 'V'/Gimme an 'I,' gimme an 'L'/Gimme an 'E,' 'G,' 'E.'" With a pediatrician father as her sole parent, she's like one of the daughters from Empty Nest (presumably fun-loving Barbara, with whom she has most in common) without the additional sisters. But this setup had yet to take shape till she reached 20. For two decades, the Townsend household was a happy residence with three dwellers. Doctor and patriarch William looked after things, keeping them knee-deep in doughnuts and dollars. Her mother Margaret worked part-time and took care of things at home.

William and Margaret's little girl was privileged and comfortable, but never spoiled. It was very important that Jess remain humble and down-to-Earth, never treating anyone as if they were beneath her. She enjoyed lavish birthdays and Christmases, and an 'A'-studded report card resulted in a nice reward as well. In the meantime, Jess came to find out just how much she actually enjoyed learning course material in school, how it steadily evolved with each passing grade. At the same time, she unearthed her lesbianism early on. She didn't dislike being gay—and perhaps this was on her, for broadcasting it to her classmates—but she really could've done without the treatment that followed.

Some lesbians could get away with a greater ratio of acceptance; some were more discreet. Alas, this wasn't Jessie Townsend's style. She seemed to find herself on the business end of every homophobe's prejudice. However, she'd done nothing wrong; why was she being treated as if she had? Eventually she reached the conclusion to desensitize herself, and not let the jeers get to her. She'd continue studying her tush off, perform well, and graduate with an admirable G.P.A. while many of her classmates lagged behind. And who'd have the last laugh then?

She rolled right on to Denmore after high school, unsure what she wanted to do yet, but having a ton of fun learning. She liked studying music theory, fine arts and physical education, so she multiple-majored. And she stayed home with her folks instead of a dorm, as her folks were far preferable roommates. However, fate had a number of twists in store, and the next one coming at her was tragic. A short time before Jess was granted a prestigious scholarship and went abroad to school, out of absolutely nowhere...Margaret bailed. Her mother left, for reasons Jessica to this day has trouble comprehending. As much as her Mom broke her heart by abandoning them, Jess never stopped wanting her back. William wanted her back as well for a time, but after finally accepting that she was gone, he was picked up on one day, by a well-meaning if somewhat eccentric matchmaker, named Gretchen. Jess' relationship with Gretchen started off a bit...well, rocky, but Jessica eventually found a way to...work things out between them. Jess herself had yet to find her own sweetheart...at least until one fateful day, when she dialed a wrong number, and accidentally rang her way to the sweetest heart of all, a lovely Italian tesoro named Annabella.

*****

#14: GAIL (The Unknown Lone Wolf)
Full name: Gail Kimberly Biggs
Born: Friday, June 8, 1984, Andrewsville County, Juniper
Residence: 418 NW 4th Avenue, Andrewsville County, Juniper
Occupation: customer service representative at Macy's
Relationship status: single
Hair color: flax blonde
Eye color: aquamarine
Height: 5'6"
Measurements: 35/36B-25-34
Fetishes/kinks: emotion, romance
Created: April 2014
Referenced in: "Happy Endings III: Drowning In The Sea Of Love"

If this girl's name sounds familiar but you don't know why, there's a reason. She doesn't appear in any Saga. She is, however, referenced in part 3 of "Happy Endings." Actually, she's spoken of in part 2 first, but only by name in part 3. She's one of two Girls in this retrospective who is spoken of, but never pops up (we'll meet the other at the end of this chapter). While these two don't show up in stories, they're nonetheless very real fictitious figures, and might just get their own stories in the future. So they deserve mention and their own mini-bios.

Gail had a tough row to hoe growing up. She lost loved ones and took her share of being teased and picked on in school. And while she'd heard "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger," it was tough to buy. If anything, just the opposite; her will was weakened by unprovoked attacks. Even as a child, her philosophy went more like "if you haven't anything nice to say, then shut your pie hole, meanie." But through year after trying year, gradually, her peers finally grew bored of mocking her. What a relief. Now if only she got to see her loved ones again.

Individuals who joked and made fun of things all the time failed to impress her. While Gail could enjoy a good laugh as well as the next gal, she wanted friendship—or more—with someone who could show a real serious side, truly share emotions, let feelings out with her, and achieve some solidarity therein. A tall order at fourteen, but precisely this, the intense sharing of feelings, would become Gail Biggs' catnip.

At 27, Gail dropped into Juniper Health & Wellness for some nice relaxation treatments. One of them was a splendidly soothing massage performed by a Miss Melleny Hayes. This masterful, heavenly rubdown seduced Gail into a softly moaning kitten. She suddenly quite liked this Melleny girl. They had a while to get acquainted while Mel got nice and thorough with the massage, about which Gail had no complaints whatsoever. Then Melleny began to share her feelings. She told Gail she had a clinically depressed condition and was medicated for it, but got still quite lonely. That was enough for Gail. After meeting virtually no one this open about themselves before in her life...she fell in love.

They took a relationship off the ground fast, which was perfectly fine with Gail, and Melleny didn't mind at first either. Gail became so deeply enamored, she soon couldn't bear to wait any longer to make love. Melted by wild devotion, Mel gave herself. Post-sex, Gail went into ultra-clingy mode. She wanted every spare second of her time with Melleny, to map out their whole future. Mel saw she'd made a mistake. She got overwhelmed. She'd believed she loved Gail, but bargained for less than this. It scared her off, and freaked her out. She finally had to tell Gail it was too much. Emotional as all hell herself, Gail was absolutely crushed. She cried, swore, shouted, mourned...but one day, she picked herself up again. Time finally healed it away. The ache of losing Melleny was at last abated, allowing her to move on. Having learned from heartbreak, she's the wiser for it. And bolder. As it turned out, in this case, what didn't kill her did make her stronger.

*****

#15: LEYNA (The Chessmistress Queen)
Full name: Leyna Iona Phelps
Nickname/a.k.a.: Ley-Ley, LIPS, Bobbi Fischer
Born: Sunday, September 20, 1981, Andrewsville County, Juniper
Residence: 1705 Silver Willow Avenue, Green Plains County, Juniper
Occupation: financial planner at Ceremoney Financial
Relationship status: married
Hair color: pale blonde
Eye color: summer green
Height: 5'4½"
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Fetishes/kinks: BDSM, handcuffs, roleplaying, spanking, water, women in uniform
Created: May 2014
First appearance: "How To Wage A Wargasm"
Also appears in: "Long Live The Queen"

Leyna Phelps is another young lady named after a staple of classic pop music. Fans of the "Piano Man," Mr. and Mrs. Phelps named their daughter after a Billy Joel song from the year before, "All For Leyna." With as many Billy Joel songs as were named for women, real or fictitious, they had quite a list to choose from. Leyna was most recent at the time, and also the prettiest, both agreed. So there they had it.

Her first four years were spent in pursuit of fun that was intelligent, even by a child's standards. She was one smart girl, taking after her folks. They took delight in teaching her everything they knew, and Leyna absorbed it all like a thirsty sponge. Her Mom Marla taught her to read, sing and play a small piccolo. Her Dad Gary taught her to draw, paint and play chess. Of all interests, Leyna adored chess the most.

There was just so much for her to enjoy aside from learning the rules. She loved its ancient regal majesty, studying its illustrious history, living in its wondrous atmosphere of hallowed castles, rich fields and rolling meadows, imagining herself presiding over the kingdom—or queendom, as she liked referring to it—and she loved that the only female piece on the board was given such a major and powerful role.

Gary and Marla Phelps couldn't believe how adeptly their daughter picked it up, not to mention the finesse demonstrated in her play. She was brilliant, like a child prodigy. Not unbeatable, world-champion caliber—she'd make occasional slip-ups—but after mastering the basics and continuing on her own, her Dad Gary had a hard time beating her anymore. While Leyna wasn't crazy about defeating her Dad, he seemed only prouder of her. And there was, after all, only so much he could teach her. So after a year, they signed her up for tournaments.

Leyna found herself in the Twin Cities Tournament in Excelsior, Minnesota. After burying herself in the game, playing more chess than she could imagine, and even giving an interview or two, sometime in the summer of '89, a Minnesota Junior Champion trophy was placed in her hands. It was one of the best moments of her life. Being the kid she was, she bragged and crowed to her peers about it quite a bit.

Much as she enjoyed chess, other interests inevitably snuck into Leyna's life. She grew out of the game and focused on school. Knowledge was, after all, power. Her favorite subject was math. She loved numbers. And money. Her career was carved out early on. And immediately after graduating high school, the only piece missing was found, making her life complete. Marla and Gary waited outside the auditorium, talking with another set of parents. Little did anyone suspect when their kids appeared to collect them...something magical would happen. Love at first sight. The other couple, Fred and Alice Bieman, had a daughter named Cynthia—Cyndi for short. She was Leyna's age, logically in the same class, and at that moment divided her life between the past and the day forward after she met the most beautiful girl she'd ever seen. Suddenly, Leyna knew she'd met her companion, with whom to reign over their queendom forever. And, speaking of Miss Cynthia—

*****

#16: CYNDI (The Handsy Handy-Girl)
Full name: Cynthia Laurie Bieman-Phelps
Nickname/a.k.a.: Cyndi, Miss (later Mrs.) Fix-It
Born: Thursday, October 22, 1981, Commons County, Juniper
Residence: 1705 Silver Willow Avenue, Green Plains County, Juniper
Occupation: freelance handywoman
Relationship status: married
Hair color: dirty blonde
Eye color: almond brown
Height: 5'7½"
Measurements: 36C-26-35
Fetishes/kinks: women named Leyna
Created: May 2014
First appearance: "How To Wage A Wargasm"
Also appears in: "Long Live The Queen"

Like a lot of parents, Alice and Fred Bieman didn't anticipate their daughter being gay as a child. They did, however, sense something was up when she began volunteering for chores no nine-year-old could, would or should ever do. Dusting and vacuuming were all well and good, but little Cyndi wanted more heavy-duty responsibility. While there was nothing wrong with wanting to do these things, the Biemans found her wishes...unusual, to say the least. Few children asked for a grown-up tool set for Christmas. Most kids couldn't wait to grow up so they could drive, make their own money and buy their own things. Cyndi couldn't wait to be able to mow the lawn and paint the trim.

When she hit double digits and her folks start letting her do more adult tasks, her excitement skyrocketed. She seemed to have a gift for fixing things up. She couldn't help it even if she'd wanted to; it was in her blood. Her skills and talent were nothing to sneeze at—except of course when she got a faceful of nose-tickling sawdust. Her passion for it all never died, or even waned very much. She became so handy around the house as a young adult, her folks almost never wanted to let her go. But out of love for her, they knew they'd have to eventually.

In the meantime, puberty hit her like a blast of wind. She didn't expect to be gay either, but knew it when it happened. As good, innocent and moral as she'd always been, one of her only vices finally took form: girls. Some lesbians considered themselves highly avid girl-hunters. And then there was Cyndi. Post-puberty, she'd contend with any boy or young lad for the affections of a dame who might be teetering, and could possibly be swayed onto team vadge. There may not have been very many, but this hardly derailed Cyndi from the prowl. What did discourage her after a while was spending high school subjected to straight couple after straight couple, parading before her like floats. She envied the guys and wanted their girls. The minority frustrated her, but she knew she couldn't give up completely. No one wanted to be with or around a Negative Nancy who'd all but thrown away her faith in finding love. Someday, she told herself, her princess would come.

She wasn't lucky enough to nab any actual high school dates, but a couple of times she did sneak off with another comely lass for a bit of flirty affection. She also joined the girls' swim team, and not just because she liked the water. She liked playing with gadgets and electronics and going to the movies too, but these activities didn't help much in the courting arena. Like her future significant other, Cyndi was lucky enough to already know what she wanted to do for a living, and was ready to work for it. And also like Leyna, when they met just after graduation, her life was practically complete. The girls went steady for a decade, taking it nice and easy, not planning on marrying anytime soon, until they could arrange a trip up to the Great White North. Why not just have fun in the meantime, they reasoned. Their 20s took their careers off the ground, and on New Year's Day 2011, very early in the morning...Leyna proposed. And Cyndi said yes.

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers