Smoking Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," I said as I kicked off my boxers and propped up next to her on my elbow. Then I reached over to massage one of her modest B-cups. "Tell me what you want."

She thought for a second, "I don't know."

"Well, what do you like?"

"I don't know." She repeated.

I gave her a confused look. "How do you not know what you like in bed?"

"Well," she shrugged sheepishly, "like you said: it's been a while."

"Okay," I said. "Why don't we just take it slow and see where we go."

She smiled at me. "Okay."

I leaned in and kissed her again as I slowly rolled over on top of her. She paused for a second and looked at me.

"I don't... I don't have any protection." She said almost apologetically.

"Neither do I." I said. "But I'm fixed."

"Really?" She said more curious than anything. And I wasn't lying. A vasectomy is good money spent.

She smiled at that, then kissed me again. I returned the kiss and she turned and arched her head back giving me complete access to her neck and ears. It's as if she knew.

I licked and sucked behind her ear as she shifted her hips, positioning herself for me. I positioned myself right on the edge of her pussy and humped the length of myself against the outside of her lips, coating myself in her wetness. Then I drew back, placed myself right outside of her, and slowly pushed.

She bit her lower lip again, but different this time. She squeezed her eyes shut and held her breath. I didn't know if she were in pain or not. Slowly I played myself into her. She put her arms around me, wrapped her legs around me and squeezed. At full penetration, I paused to see if she were okay, and just to enjoy the sensation. She felt incredible. Her soft velvety folds fit almost too tight around my member. But she was so wet that I slid into her with ease.

At that moment I was more than a little miffed at Luke, her husband. He could have been enjoying this on a regular basis. Instead he was content to just rip her off and let her go so long without that she didn't even know what turned her on.

I slowly backed out of her. She moaned slightly. I leaned up to look into her now open eyes. She wasn't in pain, she was in ecstasy. Again I lowered myself into her and again she moaned and bit her lip.

"Oooh Gawud." She said softly as I began a slow cadence with my hips.

"How long has it been?" I asked her.

"Too long." She slowly said through another moan.

I picked up pace while watching her, measuring her responses. Her hands were all over my body. She began rocking her hips in rhythm with mine. Her undulations were also keeping time with me. We continued to gain momentum until I couldn't take it any longer. She'd even taken a page from my book and began nipping and licking at my neck. I tried not to but hearing her moan and groan, feeling her hands moving all over me, I knew I was about to cum. I quickened my pace as fast as I could. She, in turn, got louder with each thrust. As I was about to cum she sank her nails into my sides and bit my ear.

It was like I had been hit by a lightning bolt. Each shot I pumped into her reverberated throughout my entire body. I could feel it all the way into my finger tips. I tried to contain my own vocal response by keeping my teeth and lips clenched. We were, after all, in a hotel. Once the initial shockwave was over, I mustered the strength to roll off of her. Now it was my turn to try and catch my breath. Once I'd done that, I looked over at her. She was flushed even redder and wetter. She was also coming down from another orgasm of her own. I was so engulfed in my own that I didn't notice she was cumming too.

We smiled at each other, sharing in the afterglow. She turned onto her side and propped her head on her arm.

"I guess it's been a little while for you too." She said.

I shrugged. "Yeah, lately she's not been in the mood."

"I know the feeling."

She snuggled up to me and we shared stories about our partners. The good times and the not-so-good ones. We imparted our advice. Here, in each other's arms the steps seemed so simple: you're unhappy, you change what it is that makes you unhappy. In the real world, though, it's not so simple. All said and done, at least for now, we were resigned to our places.

We also drifted into the territory of our mutual infidelity: Why did we do it? How could we justify it? Could we even justify it beyond ourselves. Would we continue doing it or just have this one night? After mulling it over, we decided that we could justify it, and we would have to wait and see about the future.

After a moment of silence she reached down and started stroking me.

"So," she said almost sarcastically. "What do you want?"

I know what I like and what I want. I'm just not used to being asked.

"Really?"

"Really." She said as she was already kissing her way down my neck to my chest. I was already starting to stiffen in her hand. She was having fun with it now.

"Anything." Then she kissed my abdomen, working her way down as she spoke.

"Anything,"

-kiss-

"you"

-kiss-

"Want."

She reached my pelvis, stopped, and looked at me.

"Tell me..." She said.

"Put my cock in your mouth." I said.

She obliged, then sat there staring at me with a mouthful of my cock. As hot as that was, I registered what was happening: she'd found out (or felt comfortable enough with me now to tell me) that she liked being told what to do.

"Suck it." I ordered. She complied. Again, like in the stairwell, she worked her tongue and hands in tandem on my cock until I was fully hard again. Sensing that her efforts were appreciated, she picked up pace and moaned into my dick with every stroke. As before, I reached down, stroking her hair, grabbing and rubbing her tits, pinching her nipples. She returned by playfully dragging her teeth on my cock. I licked my fingers, and used them to rub and stroke her nipples. She shot me an appreciative smile and dragged her teeth again. Then she sucked me all the way down and held me there for a moment. It was all I could do not to cum down her throat right there.

In an effort to avoid just that, I sat up, pulled her to me and kissed her full on. I reached behind her head, running my fingers into her soft silky hair and held her there while I sucked her tongue. With the other hand I continued to massage her breasts and nipples. When we came up for air, she looked at me again.

"What do you want now?"

"It's your turn." I said. "What do you want?"

"I want you to tell me what you want me to do."

"You want me to take control? That's what you want?"

She just smiled and nodded.

"Okay. Turn around. Bend over. Face on the bed, hands behind you."

With a combination of confusion and amusement she complied. I grabbed a pillow and quickly stripped off the pillowcase. I twirled it around into a slim strip of cloth. With that, I bound her wrists behind her. Then I grabbed another pillow and did it again. With this one I tied her ankles together. Then I did it one more time and wrapped it around her eyes and tied it tightly behind her head. Then I stroked my hand gently down her back towards her ass.

I took a moment to admire her. She was helpless, bound hands and feet, and blindfolded. Her head down, ass in the air. I stroked myself a couple of times just looking at her.

"You look so hot right now." I offered. She laughed.

I reached up and caressed her ass as I positioned myself behind her.

"Mmm..." She purred.

I teased her slit with the head of my cock. My aching cock.

"Mmm... Fuck me. Please fuck m-..."

Before she could finish her sentence I grabbed her by the hips and thrust into her hard. As quiet as she was the first time we had sex, she was just as loud and vocal this time.

"Oh!" She chirped with the initial thrust.

I did it again, harder. She responded louder.

"You okay?" I checked.

"Yes. Fuck me. Please?"

I obliged. I grabbed her wrists by the bind and used them as an anchor, driving myself deep into her. Our wet, sweaty skin making an audible smack with every stroke. She began rocking her hips in tandem to meet my thrusts.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"You like getting fucked like that?"

"Yes! Fuck me harder. Please fuck me harder."

Beads of sweat began to form trails from the top of her ass and rolled down towards her head. She was facing to the side so I could see her flushed red cheek beneath her matted hair and the makeshift blindfold. Her lips parted slightly with her pleas for more. Her wrists twisted and pulled at their restraints.

"Please. Fuck me harder. Harder. HARDER!" She begged.

I grabbed her by the hips again to steady myself, then drove myself into her as hard as I could. She cried out with each stroke.

"Please. Oh yes! Oh Hell yes! Don't stop. Don't stop don't stop don't stop."

She began repeating faster and faster. With that I could tell she was on the verge of another orgasm. I wiped the sweat from my own eyes, grabbed her by the hips with one hand, and by her wrists with the other. I pounded at her almost painfully hard. She briefly held her breath, then closed her lips and screamed through her closed mouth as she collapsed beneath me in a shudder. I freed her restraints as she convulsed and caught her breath, but otherwise she didn't move. I crawled up next to her and removed her blindfold, but she kept her eyes closed as she spiraled down from the climax.

"Wow." I offered when she finally looked at me.

Still breathing heavy, she gave a weak chuckle. "Gawah, it's been years since I've been fucked like that."

"I usually don't get that involved myself. This was something of a phenomenon." I said.

"Oh wow. I guess we both needed this." She said.

"Yeah, I guess we did."

She snuggled up to me again, drained and spent. She yawned, put her head on my chest and draped a leg over mine.

"You're still hard, aren't you?" She said sleepily.

"Yeah, but don't worry about it,"

"Okay," she muttered, then she was out.

~

Epilogue

That next morning we had sex again as we attempted to get ready for the morning formation. We were still on time. Throughout the day I did as promised and treated her no differently. I played like it didn't happen.

Over another smoke break we discussed it briefly and decided to try again. But as a safeguard we got our own hotel to prevent future near misses.

That decision ended up being what almost got us caught. The guys started to get suspicious that we were suddenly staying at another hotel, and that we kept leaving the bar at the same time together. After the 3rd attempt, we decided it was just safer to call it off and stay smoking buddies.

12