Smoking Domination in the Dorm

Story Info
Combining my smoking fetish with college life.
3.5k words
4.57
31.6k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until my sophomore year at university that I began enjoying smoking while having sex. I was dating a basketball player. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the box, but he went down on me every time, and not just for the few mandatory minutes. The boy really loved pussy, and I loved having mine licked, sucked, and fingered.

I had never considered myself pretty. My height came early on, and I had always felt awkward. As a redhead, my skin was pale and covered in freckles, so I kept my orange hair long to help cover my freckles. I often referred to myself as a plucked chicken. However, I was tall, thin, and had large breasts, which the boys certainly found interesting.

By twenty-one, I was a heavy smoker. A pack day, or more on bad days. It relaxed me, and I loved the smoke filling my lungs. Smoking made me feel sexy, and it turns out that I wasn't alone in those feelings.

Although the basketball player had never smoked, it was what had first attracted him to me. Of course, being just over six foot tall myself didn't hurt either. We had met at frat party. He saw me smoking on the back porch, and struck up conversation with me. A few drinks and cigarettes later, and we were in his room, with the old sock hanging from the outside the door knob.

We were back in his room again this night, and I was half naked, laying on his bed. He spent over 40-minutes licking my pussy. It felt fantastic, but after a while my mind wandered. So without thinking, I reached into my purse, took out a cigarette, and lit it. Suddenly, I felt his tongue go crazy inside my pussy.

I looked down in the dimly lit room, and saw him staring at me smoking. I blushed, but could tell it was turning him on. So I took a deep drag, held the smoke for as long as I could, and then exhaled in a narrow column that blew over his head.

In response, he plunged two fingers into my pussy, rapidly pumping me, while still licking my clit. I pretended that this wasn't intensely arousing, which seemed to inspire him to work all the harder. I took another long drag, letting just a wisp of smoke escape my mouth, and inhaled it through my nose, and then blew a set of tiny smoke rings, which lingered in the air.

I thought the poor boy was going to lose his mind, as he redoubled his efforts on my pussy. It took all my self-control not to moan or show any sign of how much pleasure he was giving me. I inhaled deeply, and then exhaled smoke through my nose. He slipped his thumb into my rectum. Shit that felt good.

Although I had kept my composure, I couldn't refrain from coming. I had never squirted before and, frankly, was amazed at the volume of cum. It looked like I was peeing after drinking all night, but it was cum. I reached down, grabbed his head with my free hand, and forced his mouth over my cunt, so that he had no choice but to swallow my juices.

He gulped like mad, but couldn't keep up, so he began coughing between swallows. However, I wouldn't release him, and told him not to waste a drop. He compiled, managing to gulp the rest down between coughs. I relaxed back on the bed, took another drag, and blew a tight column of white smoke that reached the ceiling before slowly dissipating.

He continued to suck up my juices, as I laid there and finished my cigarette. I finally dropped the butt into his beer bottle next to the bed. He was still on the floor, kneeling between my legs.

"Hey, that was my beer," he said.

I'm normally not an overly dominant person, but this situation just brought it out in me.

"Shut the fuck," I commanded.

He looked like a hurt puppy, but didn't say a word.

"Your roommate is a climber, right?" I said.

"Yes ma'am," he said.

I didn't like being called "ma'am," and I had watched my share of BDSM porn, so I knew to tell him to call me "mistress."

"Get some of his rope. I'm going to tie you up," I said.

"Can't we just fuck?" he said, meekly.

"You mean, 'Mistress, can we just fuck?'" I corrected him.

"Yes...sorry...mistress," he said.

"If you want me, then you'll let me tie you up, otherwise, we are done for the night," I said.

Without further objection, he got up, went to the closest, and pulled out a bundle of rope. I don't what came over me, but I grabbed my beer bottle, and began peeing in it. When he turned around and saw what I was doing, he almost tripped over the rope. I smiled at him, as my urine ran into the bottle.

"Mistress, what are doing?" he said.

"Preparing your dinner, jockstrap," I said.

"No way...I'm not drinking that!" he said.

I filled the bottle almost to the top, and then sat it on the floor. I got up, and began getting dressed. I really wanted to fuck him, but something told me to call his bluff. Before I could head for the door, he gave in.

I firmly bound his wrists and ankles to the corners of his steel bedframe, and then secured his waist to the bed as well. His cock was rock hard, and waving in the air. I gave it a nasty flick with my fingernail, and he grimaced.

Then, I straddled him, forcing his cock to bend against his stomach. I put the bottle of warm piss up to lips, and slowly poured it down his throat. It smelled terrible, even to me. He managed to gag down half of it, before attempting to pull away. I grabbed his chin, and put the bottle back in his mouth. He drank the rest. It was incredibly erotic, watching him guzzle down my piss. His cock was pressing up against my stomach, as I slid up and down his body. He moaned, loudly.

Abruptly, I let his big black cock slip into my pussy. He member was enormous, and it felt great inside of me. I rocked back and forth. This was the first time I felt in total control when having sex, and I loved it. Just as we both began panting, I stopped. He pleaded for me to resume.

Instead, I lit a cigarette. His eyes grew wide, as I felt his cock stiffen inside me. It was a thrill to see him so totally helpless, entirely dependent on me.

Someone at the party had given me a pack of 120 cigarettes. They weren't my favorites because the length, but they were perfect if you wanted a cigarette to last a long time, which was exactly what I desired right now.

With my thumb and finger, I pinched his nose, and then took a deep drag on my cigarette. When he opened his mouth to gasp for air, my mouth clamped over his, and I exhaled all the smoke down his throat. He coughed, uncontrollably.

"Mistress...please...stop!" he begged.

"Unless you accept my smoke, I'm gone," I said.

He acquiesced to my demand, and apologized for resisting me. I grinned at him, wickedly. Then, I blew smoke into his mouth, again and again. Each time he spasm'ed from the coughing,

With each exhale, I filled his lungs with smoke, and then pumped him hard as reward. As I slid up and down on his large cock, his coughing made the ride even more enjoyable for me. By the time I finished my cigarette, he was sweating and flushed. I was tired, and collapsed on top of his large chest.

We both fell asleep, until someone began pounding loudly on the door. I quickly unfastened the ropes binding him. He got up, pulled on his sweat pants, and rushed to the door. I covered myself with the bedding.

A petite Asian girl was sobbing and fell into his arms. They spoke rapidly and quietly, so that I couldn't hear their conversation. He left the door ajar, and came back to the bed, and knelt down next to me.

In a whisper, he explained that the girl's name was May-Ling and that she was a friend, who had apparently just broken up with her boyfriend. She needed a place to stay for the night. Although this was his dorm room, he wanted my permission to let her crash here.

I said fine, and got dressed. My plan was to leave, but May-Ling was a mess, and I somehow got sucked into comforting her. She was soon crying on my lap, as I stroked her long black hair. She was clearly drunk. The basketball player sat next to me on the bed, and didn't say a word. What happened next was totally unexpected, but not unwelcomed.

She eventually calmed down and stopped crying, however, her head still rested on my lap. She wiped her face with shirtsleeve, and then reached up and stroked my face. I had never been remotely attracted to women, but she was very exotic and incredibly beautiful, plus she was so damn vulnerable right now. Before I knew what I doing,

I bent over and kissed her cheek. Instead of recoiling, she kissed me back, this time on the lips. Soon, we were French-kissing. I began rubbing her breasts, and she returned the favor. To my utter surprise, I was getting really turned on by her.

I glanced over at the guy, and he was just sitting on the end of the bed, staring at both of us, mouth wide open. I unbuttoned her cloths, and then stripped her entirely naked. I guided her gently under the covers of the bed. That's when I had another unexpected discovery. She was wearing a butt plug!

I had seen them in porn flicks, but never up close, and I was curious. I reached down and wiggled it, she moaned and began sucking my breasts. I held the plug tightly, and really started moving it around. This really excited her. She moved from my breasts down to my pussy. She had a very long and flexible tongue, which she plunged deep into my pussy, while sucking my clit. I hadn't had this much oral sex in one night before, it was fantastic.

Despite her movements, I kept furiously working her butt plug. In the heat of moment, I had entirely forgotten about the basketball player.

He was still sitting on the edge of the bed, dumbfounded. I signaled for him to come closer. We he moved next to me, I grabbed his hair, and forced him down between my legs too. She sucked my clit, while he pumped me with two fingers, bringing me to a rapid and powerful climax. Then, we all got into the bed.

I softly stroked each of their faces, guiding his mouth into hers. They began making out, while I supervised with my hands, carefully orchestrating their every movement, while also fondling them.

Suddenly, I pulled them apart, and told him to get undressed. He quietly obeyed me. The room was dark, but when he got up, I could see May-Ling's lean muscular body. She was obviously an athlete too. Probably a gymnast, judging by her flexibility.

While he undressed, I had her get in the missionary position, with her legs raised all the way up by her head. Definitely a gymnast. I used my fingers to loosen her up her pussy, rapidly moving up and down, with hard motion. She groaned loudly, and soon became extremely wet. Then, I guided his stiff cock into her cunt. Both silently and willingly cooperated. I could tell they were a bit embarrassed, but too turned on to stop.

I knelt behind him, my hands on his hips, and shoved him into her, balls deep. She let out a loud grunt, but kept her legs spread. I began pushing and pulling him in and out of her. There was just enough light in the room for her to see me orchestrating him fucking her. She looked at me the entire time, with strong lust in her eyes.

They began panting and moaning with pleasure. Just as she was about to come, I yanked him out of her. He didn't come easily, but I managed to pull his large frame backward. She pleaded with me to let him finish. I told her that was enough for now. She stopped complaining, and quietly sat laid there.

Her legs wide open, so I reached down and slowly worked the butt plug out of her ass. She seemed to really enjoy this process, as her groans increased in volume and frequency. Despite being aroused myself, I wanted a cigarette. So I told him to fetch my purse, which he did without objection.

Once the plug came out, I dangled it in front of her mouth. She opened, and let me insert it. I told her to suck on it, and she made face, as closed her lips around it. I reached in my purse, retrieved a 120 and lighter, and then lit it. I took a long satisfying drag. She kept sucking on the plug, watching me intensely.

I propped several pillows on the bed, up against a corner. I crawled there, and motioned for both of them to give me oral sex. I spread my legs wide. She licked my clit, while he fingered me. They were eager to make me happy.

I took another drag from my cigarette, held the smoke a long time, and then let a wisp escape my lips, before snapping it back. This seemed to have a powerful effect on her. Apparently, she had a smoking fetish as well. They both redoubled their efforts to please my pussy.

My face flushed, as I began to climax. I inhaled, blew a tight column of white smoke over their heads, and they increased the pace of licking and fingering me. It was challenging to concentrate on smoking, with both of them furiously working over my pussy. I took another drag, and exhaled through my nose. I could tell this smoking trick really excited May-Ling, as her tongue probed more deeply inside of me.

By the time I finished my cigarette, I had come twice. The second time, I squirted all over them. Following my commands, they licked, sucked, and swallowed every drop. Satisfied, I got another 120 and lit it. I told May-Ling to lay next to me on her tummy, with two pillows wedged underneath her, raising her ass high in the air. I had him climb on top of her.

With my free hand, I reached down and inserted his cock into her ass. She spread her ass cheeks, making it easy for him to enter her. I told him to fuck her as fast as he could, and not stop until I said so. He really went to town on her, and she kept her ass cheeks spread the entire time.

They were making so much noise that I was afraid someone would come to see what was going on. So I commanded them not to be completely silent. They both complied. I sat in the corner, smoking my cigarette.

It was fascinating to watch them fuck, while fighting the urge to moan and whimper. The only sound either made was heavy breathing. Their faces were transfixed on me, as I blew a series of small smoke rings. I soon realized that his thrusts into her were performed in perfect rhythm with my smoking.

Every time I inhaled, he would plunge deep into her ass, pressing hard until I exhaled. As smoke came out of my parted lips, he would slowly pull his cock out. I started taking deeper drags, holding it longer, and blowing the smoke out in a leisurely fashion. She became aware of the link between my smoking and being fucked—she gave me a knowing smile.

I did several other smoking tricks, while he continued to pump her ass in concert. Neither of them seemed unable to take their eyes off me. Toward the end of my cigarette, I let a wisp of smoke escape by lips, and then snapped in back in my mouth. For some reason, this smoking trick sent him into a frenzy. He violently came in her ass, and then collapsed on top of her.

After extinguishing my cigarette butt in a beer bottle, and we all settled down for the night under the covers. Our bodies were entangled, with arms and legs woven together. In the morning, light peeked in through the dorm room, waking me. We were all still naked, so I felt a little embarrassed, but I had to pee.

So I slowly began unraveling myself from them, when he woke up. I whispered in his ear that I had to pee. To my astonishment, he reached down and handed me the beer bottle I had used last night to go in. May-Ling appeared asleep, so I thought what the hell, and held the bottle up to my urethra, and quietly filled it.

When I handed it back to him, and was shocked to see him drink half the bottle, without even taking a breath. I softly said, "Good boy."

Then, I looked down and saw May-Ling wide awake, staring at us. I blushed brightly, so that my cheeks almost matched the color of my orange hair. Without a word, she took the bottle out of his hand, and drank the rest of my urine. I was dumbfounded, but found it unbelievably erotic.

I decided to get even bolder, and retrieved the long rope from the floor. Without explanation, I positioned both of them on the bed, facing up, and tied them down, so that neither could move anything but their heads. His cock was hard, standing straight up. It looked so inviting that I lowered myself onto it, and he groaned with pleasure.

I reached over and pinched one of May-Ling's pert nipples, and twisted it. She winced, but didn't pull away. I began rocking back and forth, causing his cock to slid in and out of my pussy. It felt wonderful. Without thinking, I lit a cigarette, took a drag, turned my head sideways, and blew a tight cone of white smoke toward the ceiling. They both groaned in appreciation.

It was truly fortunate to have found two sexy athletes who were both submissive and had a smoking fetish. While still fucking him, I leaned forward, gently pulled her lip down, so that her mouth was wide open, and exhaled a stream of smoke into it. Evidently, she was a smoker, as she didn't cough. Indeed, she sucked in the smoke, and exhaled it in puff that went by my head. I slipped two my fingers into her pussy, and pumped her hard. She groaned with stroke.

I continued to bounce up and down on his cock, while finger banging her. I could tell all three of us were building to an orgasm. I took the last hit off my cigarette, and blew the smoke into her mouth again. She eagerly sucked in the smoke, held it for a long time, and blew it all over my breasts. Then, the three of us came simultaneously.

I let him come inside of me, while my fingers fanned May-Ling's swollen clit. She treated me to a very wet orgasm. I left them bound, and laid beside them. They both asked to be released, saying they had to pee. I made each of them go in the same beer bottle, until it was completely full. Then, I put the bottle to his lips, tilting it up, so that he could swallow the warm piss.

It flowed so quickly into his mouth that he couldn't keep up, and warm yellow liquid dripped down the sides of his mouth. When it was about half empty, I made her drink the remainder, while I fingered her pussy. She had a difficult time gulping the piss down, as I banged her.

Afterward, I untied them, and we all showered together. It was crowded, but fun, especially when I stuck the shower head up against her clit. She squirmed with delight. We dried and dressed.

I told them to meet me at my place tonight, as I had plans for them. They looked excited by the prospect. I had a busy day. First, class, and then a quick shopping spree at the local sex shop. I had never been in a sex shop, but I easily found a wide variety of restraints and corporal punishment tools. I couldn't wait to try them out this evening. Who could have guessed that higher education could be so enlightening and fun?