Smoking Dragons

Story Info
Two Asian women dominate man with smoke, enemas, and pain.
2.9k words
4.29
32.9k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I retired last year, I moved to Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) in Vietnam. I had heard it was a great place to retire, and that an American could really stretch his savings there. The humidity was terrible and the bustling city annoying, but for a just few thousand dollars a month, I began living like a king. More important, I discovered that for an additional few hundred, I could pursue my smoking fetish in ways that would have been difficult, if not impossible, back in the states.

Almost immediately, I found two gorgeous young women, both heavy smokers, who were more than willing to torment me for money and fun. Nhung was nineteen and her older sister, Trinh, was 26. Once they understood that I intended to pay well, with zero interest in having conventional intercourse with them, they both agreed to move into my ten-room home on the outskirts of the city.

Trinh was not only the dominant one, but had a genuine cruel streak. She really enjoyed causing men pain—perhaps repaying some past debts. She got a special thrill out of tying me up, administering corporal punishment, and using a strap-on to furiously fuck my ass, while Nhung liked to leisurely smoke and watch her sister torment me. Simply put—they were a dream come true.

Although both were pretty, Trinh had a harsher aspect to her appearance. She had vivid blue hair, and kept it cut just below the ears. Her arms sported several fierce brightly colored tattoos, and her lips, nose, and eyebrows were all pierced with silver jewelry. Nhung's body was much softer, and completely unadorned in any fashion. She wore her hair long, and it was incredibly soft to the touch. Both had compact figures, with small but firm breasts.

Our sessions always began with an enema—actually several enemas, and always administered by the younger sister. Nhung would fasten a choker collar around my neck, and then lead me to a large washroom, which was titled and had a large drain in the middle of the floor. I would strip naked, and then get on all fours, ready for the enema.

This afternoon, Nhung insisted on attaching my legs to a spreader bar, and then secured my wrists to the center of the bar, forcing my ass high in the air, while rendering me totally helpless. In this position, I was unable to move or get away. I felt incredibly vulnerable, which elated me.

She inserted a large enema nozzle into my rectum, and then inflated it to prevent leaks. I heard her go to the utility sink, fill the four-quart red rubber enema back to the brim, and then attach it a chain hung from the ceiling. After a quick initial rinse, most of my excrement erupted out on the floor—an experience I found extremely embarrassing and humiliating, especially when witnessed by Nhung, which was why Trinh had her do it.

It smelled terrible, and her taunts and comments about the horrible odor made the whole process even more degrading. She called me a pathetic old man for smelling so bad. She used a hose to wash my poop down the drain, and then turned it on me. By the time the second enema began, I was shivering from the cold water shower.

As the hot liquid flowed into me, Nhung positioned herself in a bamboo chair, so I could tilt my head sideways and watch her smoke. The soapy sods rapidly filled my colon, causing me to cramp badly. I whined, as she took a drag on her 120 cigarette, and blew a cone of white smoke in my direction. She sat five feet away from me, but the stream of smoke was so tight, it reached my face. I coughed. By the time the enema bag was half empty, I was shaking from the cramping.

The convulsions came in waves. She had an uncanny ability to time her smoking with my cramps. Just as I was about to cramp, she would inhale deeply, hold the smoke while my body buckled, and then release the smoke, as I slumped down, all the while seeming to ignore me. It was an incredibly erotic dance, for both of us.

As I heard the enema bag make that distinctive gurgling sound indicating it was empty, my stomach had become so distended it hurt to breathe deeply, and my cock was stiff. Nhung began to rub her pussy. My extreme discomfort was obviously turning her on.

She insisted that I wait a full ten minutes before letting me relieve myself. As I laid there in agony, I was also in ecstasy from watching her smoke. She allowed smoke to escape her thin beautiful lips, and then inhaled it up her nose. No one did French-inhales better than Nhung.

When she orgasmed, all the smoke blew out of her mouth, followed by several coughs. She winked at me, reclined in her chair and relaxed. She lit another 120, inhaled, held the smoke for a long time, and then exhaled a narrow white column that slowly drifted over my head. I was panting from the mixture of pain and pleasure.

She released the enema nozzle, allowing dark water to gush out of my ass. After several spasms, I was empty. She refilled the bag with salt water, and repeated the whole process again. By the third bag, the water came out clear, and I was exhausted.

She rinsed me off with the hose again, unlocked the spreader bar, and lead me by the choker to our play room, where she tied me face down onto an old medical gurney. We had previously modified the gurney, so that it had a six-inch circular opening, allowing my genitals to freely hang below it, totally unencumbered.

My upper body was secured so that only my head was left mobile enough to watch the girls smoke, while my lower half was completely locked down in way that spread my ass cheeks wide open. The cold water from the hose left me shivering in anticipation.

Trinh usually began with a severe ass spanking. She would make a selection from our large collection of paddles, canes, and whips. Whatever the instrument, my butt was always left red and vulnerable, just the way Trinh liked it.

Today was different. She gave the task to her sister. Nhung choose a hefty wooden paddle, with two rows of holes running down the middle, helping to minimize wind resistance, enabling the user to swing it faster and with greater impact. My pulse raced with the expectation of the spanking to come.

Nhung took a drag on the cigarette that dangled from her lips, raised the oak paddle high, and brought it down with incredible force and accuracy. As it connected with my naked wet butt, a loud crack echoed across the room. It hurt like hell, but the ball gag, firmly seated in my mouth, effectively muffled my moans.

Although smaller than her sister, Nhung was a lot stronger. Her swats shook the old gurney. And I grunted with each stroke. Soon my ass was burning and bright crimson. She made me count them out through my ball gag. After receiving twenty, I lay there limp, while I watched Trinh retrieve a shopping bag. I recognized the store logo. It was from the shop were we bought most of our sex toys.

She pulled out a new dildo, the largest one I had ever seen. My heart leapt into my throat. She saw the terror in my eyes, and gave me wicked smile. After cleaning the toy thoroughly, she forced it into the O-ring on her strap-on harness—it barely fit. She buckled up the strap-on, with the long dildo hanging in front of her. She applied a liberal amount of Vaseline to it—all the while grinning at me. Her cruel smile scared the shit out of me—or would have, had there been any left.

Nhung walked over to a large recliner positioned just to the left of my gurney, sat down, and lit another cigarette. She picked up an iPad, and began thumbing through it. Watching her smoke and ignoring what was about to happen to me—gave me a strange thrill.

As Trinh walked behind me, one of her long sharp fingernails jabbed into my leg. I tried to recoil, but the restraints held me firmly in place. I felt the tip of the dildo slip into my ass. A large mirror behind Nhung's chair gave me a clear view of Trinh.

Her short hair began to flop back and forth, as she forced the oversized dildo in and out of my reluctant rectum. I groaned with each thrust, while staring at Nhung smoking—seemingly oblivious to her sister fucking me.

At first, her thrusts only half penetrated me—even that was quite painful. However, she quickly became more aggressive, plunging the dildo balls deep into my ass, in perfect rhythm with Nhung's smoking.

Each time Nhung took a drag, Trinh would thrust inside of me, pressing it in me until Nhung exhaled. Only then would Trinh slowly withdraw the dildo, leaving me breathless. I lay there quivering, as Nhung blew a tight cone of white smoke in my direction.

Despite appearances to the contrary, she knew that Trinh was pumping me in tempo with her inhales and exhales, so she picked up the pace.

Each drag brought another thrust from Trinh, causing my legs and arms to strain against the ropes that bound them. I held my breath, waiting for Nhung to exhale. She seemed to retain the smoke for an eternity, while Trinh forced the dildo ever deeper inside of me.

At last, Nhung exhaled, but very slowly, causing Trinh to withdraw the cock just as slowly. By the time Nhung had finished her first cigarette, I was dripping in sweat, and my cock was rock hard, pointing straight at the floor, begging for attention.

As Nhung lit another cigarette and drew heavily on it, her older sister once again forced the dildo inside of me. I was shaking, waiting for Nhung to exhale. Instead of blowing her usual steady stream of smoke, she exhaled a series of tiny perfectly formed smoke rings.

I gasped. This was a prearranged signal for Trinh to rapidly pump me in concert with each smoke ring's escape from Nhung's open mouth. The pumps were so violent they shook the gurney. I counted eight smoke rings, which translated into roughly sixteen earthshaking thrusts, leaving me a trembling mass of meat.

Nhung flashed a smile, as she knew full well the impact of her smoking trick on my ass. She took another powerful drag, and blew another dozen smoke rings! Trinh went mad on my ass, pumping me so wildly that I almost lost consciousness from the relentless pounding. This time Nhung broke into a broad smile, then took yet another drag.

This was the most intense session I had ever experienced with the girls and, frankly, I wasn't sure how much more I could take. It was truly painfully to have my cock so swollen with blood, yet unattended. Finally, Trinh reached under the gurney and stroked my cock several times. I almost came, but she stopped before I could. A whimper escaped my ball gag.

She forced the dildo into my ass once more, as her younger sister inhaled deeply. She held the smoke for a very long time, and then exhaled it through her nose. Shit! Nose exhales were the worst, as they signaled Trinh to go completely wild on my ass. I was having a difficult time sucking in sufficient air, as she mercilessly pounded me.

After several more nose exhales, Trinh stopped to light her own cigarette. As I watched both of them exhale plumes of smoke. I groaned loudly even through my ball gag. My ass ached, as Trinh resumed fucking me. The cigarette dangled from her lips, as her thrusts picked up in both speed and ferocity.

I was heavily panting, in time with each thrust. Nhung continued playing with the iPad, as she blew smoke rings again. The sight of these two beautiful women smoking, coupled with the hardcore ass fucking, brought me ever closer to coming.

The ropes holding me bite into my flesh, as I struggled for a better view of Nhung. After my enema, she had changed into faded blue jeans, a dark blue blouse, and red stilettos. As she took a long drag on a freshly lit cigarette, her sunken cheeks filled with smoke. She held the vapors for a long time, absentmindedly playing with her ear. She exhaled a tight cone of white smoke, which almost reached my face.

I strained to raise my head even further. My erection was rock hard, as I saw Nhung blow a series of small well-formed smoke rings. Again, I suffered through series of rapid ass poundings. The smoke rings drifted over my head, and I moaned.

Trinh continued to work over my ass with the huge strap-on. She would occasionally take a drag from the cigarette in her lips, and exhale the smoke through her nose. Both of her hands were busy gripping my hips, so that she could drive herself into me with maximum impact. I felt her fingernails dig into my flesh with each thrust.

The walls of our playroom were literally covered with every type of whip, cane, and other corporal punishment device imaginable. Trinh had gone overboard outfitting it. However, she had become quite adept at using every one of these tools.

I weakly lifted my head again, just in time to see Trinh exhale a tight cone of smoke above my naked body. When she completed the exhale, she delivered another series of powerful thrusts into my ass. I yelped after each one, but only the tiniest sound escaped around the ball gag.

Trinh finally decided that I had been properly fucked and abruptly pulled out. She unfastened the strap-on, allowing it to drop to the ground, with a loud thud. I was shaking from the relentless fucking. She walked around and unbuckled the ball gag. Before I could fully catch my breath, she pulled a gasmask over my head. Now I was forced to suck air through two narrow long tubes.

Nhung got up and moved next to her sister. I knew what was coming, and felt a wave of panic wash over me. The two lit new cigarettes, and each grabbed one of my breathing tubes. They both took deep drags, and then blew into the tubes, filling my mask with smoke. This was an especially sadistic form of torture for me, as I didn't smoke.

I had no choice but to breath in the white smoke within the mask, which caused me to cough uncontrollably. These two women found this quite amusing. Just as my coughing subsided, they filled my mask again. And another round of hacking issued.

Trinh pulled on a latex glove and covered it in Vaseline. As the two continued blowing smoke into my mask, Trinh moved behind me, and began working her fingers into my ass. Between coughs, I felt her entire hand slip into my rectum. She then furiously fisted me, as I groaned loudly between coughs.

When they finished their cigarettes, the girls removed the mask, and unfastened my restraints. I was so drained, they had to help me roll over on my back. I began to feebly sit up; however, they both pushed me back down, and bound me again. I didn't attempt to fight them. I was too exhausted.

Trinh inserted a ring into my mouth, and fastened a strap behind my head, forcing my mouth wide open. Then, Nhung removed her jeans, panties, and blouse, climbed on top of me, and then positioned her pussy over my face. I had a perfect view of her tiny round breasts and cute face.

Unexpectedly, a stream of pee shot into my mouth, quickly filling it. I swallowed as quickly as I could, but couldn't keep up, and began choking. Both women warned me not to spill any, while Nhung lowered herself onto my mouth—I struggled to breath.

In her broken accent, Trinh ordered me to lick her sister's pussy. My tongue darted into her pussy, and she softly moaned. I could see her looking down at me, smiling, as she lit another cigarette. More urine shot into my mouth. I attempted to swallow and lick simultaneously, but breathing had become a challenge.

Suddenly, I felt Trinh's glove hand on my cock. She began jerking me off. I felt a major orgasm rapidly building, but knew better than to come without permission, as it would result in severe punishment. So between sucking, licking, and swallowing piss, I managed to plead for approval to come. Eventually, Trinh said I could, but only after I made her sister come. So I redoubled my efforts with her pussy.

Fortunately, Nhung quickly came, shooting a heavy stream of cum into my mouth. She was a major squirter. Until I had met her, I would never have believed a girl could produce so much cum. Gulping it was always a challenge, but in my current state, it took every bit of my remaining will power.

Somehow, between gasps, I got it down my throat. Nhung climbed off me, while her sister stroked my cock. She finally allowed me to come. As my sperm shot high in the air, both women giggled in delight. When I had finished, the ladies went to lunch, leaving me spent and bound to the gurney. I knew they would eventually come back to release me, but I was just happy to lay there and rest. Moving here was the best decision of my life.