Smoking for Money Pt. 02

Story Info
Coed fetish smoking model fucks on camera for first time.
2.9k words
4.59
31.4k
17
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ali, and last Wednesday, I had my first experience being a smoking fetish model. It went far beyond what I had expected, or had been comfortable with. In fact, while smoking, I had posed naked and even masturbated on camera! I still couldn't believe I had acted so licentiously, but the modelling money had gotten me out of tight spot with my student loan debt.

Now, I was driving back to the studio. It was actually little more than a residential home, with a basement full of draped rooms for shooting scenes. I had signed a contract that stipulated I would have sex on camera, while smoking. What the fuck was I thinking? They had assured me that this type of video would be kept private, but who can make that guarantee about the web?

Ellen was the owner of the smoking fetish website. She was part Asian, full-figured, long black hair, with an imposing personality. She seemed sincere about protecting me, but I was still scared that my parents and friends would find out.

My face and shoulders turned bright red, as I blushed at the thought of doing porn. As a redhead, my skin was extremely pale, and covered with freckles, which really stood out when I flushed. I fumbled in my purse, trying to find a cigarette. I needed a smoke to calm me down.

However, before I could find one, I arrived at the studio. With purse in hand, I practically bolted from my car, running up the steps to the front door of the house. I didn't want to give myself a second to rethink my decision. I had to have that money, or likely drop out of university.

Ellen opened the door. She instantly recognized how flustered I was, and ushered my inside, sat me at the dining table, and gave me a cup of hot tea to steady my nerves. I sipped the tea, as she spoke in a soft and soothing voice, explaining all the ways they would ensure that my videos would never been seen by anyone but her exclusive clientele. I fought back tears, but eventually calmed down.

My videographer from the last shoot came in. Pete was extremely handsome, with black wavy hair, a muscular frame, and a disarming smile. He saw I was distraught, and sat next to me, putting his hand on back, gently rubbing it. He didn't say a word, but his presence made me feel a lot better.

It took over an hour for me to get up the nerve to go downstairs with him for the shoot. However, both Ellen and Pete were very patient and understanding the whole time. Finally, Pete slipped his hand in mine, and he led me down the stairs, into the basement, where the studio rooms where set up.

We walked all the way to the far corner, into a large room with a door, which shut firmly behind us. He had me sit in a chair, and knelt down next to me. While he ran his fingers through my long orange hair, he carefully explained what would happen in the shoot. At one point, when he began talking about having sex with me, I gripped his hand tightly. He smiled, and said that I could call a halt to the scene at any time, and he would stop immediately.

I relaxed, got out my mirror and makeup from my purse, so that I could clean up my face. He arranged two cameras, each focused on me. When the lighting came on, it startled me. He came over and helped me out of my clothes, telling me how good I looked. Then, he undressed himself. I couldn't take my eyes off his huge cock, which was already erect.

Completely naked, except for high heels, I began shivering. He wrapped his arm around me, pulled me close, and kissed me. The warmth of his body calmed me. I let his tongue slip between my lips, deep into my mouth. In just minutes, I felt a strong urge to have him inside me, and reached down to stroke his cock, which was pressing against my thigh.

He pulled back just bit, and said, "You must be smoking, remember?"

Reaching behind me, he retrieved a 120 and lighter, and gave them to me. I put the 120 between my lips, lit it, and inhaled deeply, letting a small puff of smoke escape through my nose, and then tossed the lighter on the carpet.

As I took another long drag and brought the cigarette away from my lips. Pete unexpectedly kissed me, entirely covering my mouth with his. I starred bewildered into his blue eyes, then I had no choice but to exhale into his mouth. He took all my smoke, and slowly blew it out his nostrils, as his tongue darted around my mouth. My tongue returned the favor, and where our tongues touched, it sent waves of pleasure through my breast all the way down to my pussy. I moaned with desire.

His lips came away from mine, despite my resistance. I looked at him like sad little girl. He glanced down at my cigarette. I got the message, and took another drag, pushed him to the floor, and climbed onto his waist, not quite getting his hard cock into my wet pussy. I leaned over, and blew a tight column of white smoking into his face. He smiled, as the smoke enveloped his head, then coughed. He obviously wasn't a smoker.

With my free hand, I slipped his cock inside of me. Until that moment, I had completely forgotten about the cameras. Although his cock felt absurdly good, I suddenly blushed all over, realizing that I was being filmed, while having sex. He pushed further into me, and I regained the sense to take another drag. With smoke filling my lungs, I bent over just inches from his face, and he began pumping me, slowly.

I had titled my head sideways, intending to exhale smoke rings, but my loud moans caused only small buffs of smoke to erupt from my mouth. This seemed to excite him, so he pumped me harder and faster. It required every bit of my concentration to take another drag from the cigarette, as he kept pounding me.

As I removed the cigarette from my lips, I had to steady myself on the floor with my hands. His rapid thrusts where tipping me back and forth, causing me to rock so violently that I couldn't maintain my balance. I forced myself to exhale a constant stream through my nose.

It was no easy task, smoking while he fucked me, but it had become a weird erotic competition between us, and I wasn't about to lose. I placed the 120 between my lips, leaned back so that he went balls deep into me, and sucked on the cigarette. My cheeks indented with the effort, as I looked down his face, and smiled at him. He seemed to enjoy the position.

I held the smoke a long time, pinning him, so that he could only wiggle his hips. I took the cigarette from my mouth, rocked far forward, letting smoke escape from my lips, and then sucked it up my nostrils. With my face just inches from his face, the frantic pounding resumed. Our eyes locked, as I exhaled a steady stream of smoke that went into his open mouth. He sucked in every bit of it.

I quickly rocked back on him, preventing him from moving again, which caused him to expel the smoke in a huge puff, as he coughed loudly. I smiled widely, having won that round. I began to bounce on his cock, driving deep into me, as I took another long drag from the 120. Wisps of smoke briefly escaped my open mouth, and then I snapped it back into my mouth. I turned my head to left, and blew a long tight cone of white smoke over the floor, as he rapidly pumped me.

My panting made smoking difficult. By the time I had almost finished the 120, I was close to coming, and I think he was too. As much as I wanted to experience that orgasm, I had even a more overwhelming desire for control. I had never been that dominate in bed, but somehow this situation brought it out in me. In addition, it had become apparent that Pete had a real smoking fetish himself, which really turned me on.

I suddenly lifted up, pulling his cock out of me. He grabbed my hips, hoping to guide me back on top of him. Instead, I leaned far over, extinguished my butt in an ashtray on the floor, and then retrieved a fresh 120, and lit it. All the while, he attempted to reenter me; however, I managed to keep my pussy just out of his reach.

Then, I sat back down, making sure his cock wasn't able to slip in. Instead, I trapped the base between my pussy and his stomach. He groaned in frustration. I leaned forward again, and exhaled smoke into his face, sliding my soaked pussy up and down his shaft. I took another long drag, and blew perfect smoke rings, which broke apart on his face. He gazed at me, the look of complete helplessness on his face, which somehow made me feel incredibly powerful.

He stopped struggling, and settled for the sensation of me sliding up and down his long thick member. Another long drag, and then I leaned back, tilted my head upward, and blew a narrow column of white smoke straight up at the ceiling. His cock further engorged with blood. A whimper escaped his lips. Having him at my complete mercy, gave me the strangest compulsion.

Without thinking, I raised off his cock, cigarette dangling from my lips, and crawled up to his face, and placed my dripping pussy just inches from his open mouth. My knees were so far forward that they pinned his raised arms. He couldn't even raise his head enough to reach my pussy. To his utter surprise, I began peeing on him!

What had come over me? I had never done anything like this before, but it now felt somehow unbelievably right. I looked down, expecting him to push me off. Instead, he opened his mouth, and lapped up my yellow liquid!

A steady stream flooded his mouth, as I inhaled on the 120, cheeks indenting with the effort. He began choking, as he was unable to swallow fast enough. However, I didn't relent and kept peeing until I was completely empty. His face was covered with my piss, as I lowered my pussy onto his gasping mouth.

I could feel him coughing into me, as his tongue wildly flopped around, occasionally brushing my clit. He eventually settled down, and began licking and sucking me, properly. After another long inhale, I blew smoke through my nose, so that it flooded down over my pert breasts, into his nose and eyes, and then onto the floor around his head. He moaned loudly, even though his mouth was deep in my pussy.

Streaks of my urine ran down both sides of his head, and I found it unbelievably erotic. My 120 was almost gone, when I took one last long drag, and exhaled another narrow cone of white smoke over his head. As soon as I had extinguished my butt, I began coming. My back arched forward, driving my pussy further into his mouth. His tongue was relentless, thrusting in and out of me, as I groaned with each spasm of the orgasm.

Cum erupted out of me, filling his mouth, so that he had to turn his head sideways to catch his breath. However, he soon was back sucking my pussy juices. I resumed coming, and my juices filled his mouth again. However, this time I wouldn't let him turn his head, using my thighs to pin him. He struggled for a moment, and then gulped hard several times, while continuing to suck my clit, and swallow my cum.

When I finished coming, I collapsed forward, my tummy lay across his head. I was gasping for breath. He carefully moved me off of him, and then crawled behind me. I was on my knees, face first on the carpet, totally spent.

He retrieved another 120, slipped it between my lips, and lit it for me. My arms lay limp by my side, so I let the 120 dangle, and then took a long drag. The smoke filled my lungs, and renewed me. I exhaled through my nostrils, and then managed to take the cigarette from my lips, and push up, so that I was on my hands and knees.

However, my face immediately collapsed back on floor, as I felt his huge cock thrust in my dripping pussy. His hands firmly gripped my hips, pulling me onto him, while driving his member deep inside of me. I groaned, loudly.

He began pumping harder and harder, and commanded me to smoke. I looked over at the smoldering cigarette between my fingers, and summoned the will to put it to my lips, taking a shallow drag, blowing the smoke out in puffs, as he pumped me.

On my next drag, I attempted a French-inhale, but lost control again—the smoke erupted from my mouth. I moaned in rhythm to his thrusts, and felt his balls slapping my clit, as pounded me every more forcibly. Suddenly, he stopped, allowing me to catch my breath—I gasped for air.

"Smoke!" he whispered in my ear.

I took a long draw, letting the smoke fill my lungs, relishing the sensation, and then exhaled a tight column of white smoke that lingered over the floor. He resumed his thrusts, and I had to put my hands back on the floor to steady myself. Each lunge made my head swim. Tension was building, and I knew a tidal wave orgasm was coming.

My eyes wandered up, and for the first time since we began fucking, I noticed the cameras. They were obviously motorized, as they followed our movements. Someone was remotely controlling them! An overwhelming panic washed over me, mixing with the ecstasy. I was panting so hard that I couldn't even form words to express my growing concern.

He was unyielding in his thrusts, and I was coming again. I screamed, as my entire body shook. However, he kept hammering me, not missing a beat. With each thrust, his ten-inch cock bumped my cervix, causing my uterus to cramp, producing a dull ache throughout my pelvis. The pleasure and pain became indistinguishable, as I continued to come.

I heard his grunts growing in volume, and he finally came inside of me. He fell on top of me, as we both flopped to the floor. The 120 was still lit, so I brought it to my lips for one last inhale, retained the smoke for a long time, and exhaled a narrow cone of smoke across the floor. I reached over, and put out the butt in the astray.

"Cut!" Pete said.

We both laughed, and laid there for a few minutes before getting up, and dressing. The cameras continued to follow us around the room, which was frankly kind of weird and intrusive. Just as we finished getting our clothes on, Ellen opened the door and walked in, smiling from ear to ear.

"That was the hottest scene we have ever shot!" she said, clearly very excited.

I followed her and Pete upstairs, as she raved about our performance. I was more than a bit ashamed and embarrassed about my actions. Once we sat down at the dining room table, I realized that I was sweating and blushing bright red. Ellen put her arm around my shoulders, and hugged me.

"You should be very, very proud of one of the best performances I have ever seen!" she said.

"Really?" I said.

"Absolutely! And I would love to have you shoot another scene next week. Have you ever used a Sybian?" she said.

I was still breathing heavily, and feeling weak. I thought for a moment, trying to clear my head.

"It is basically a large vibrator, and that you ride. I would like Pete and you to incorporate the Sybian into your next shoot. You could straddle it, while he takes you anally," she said.

It dawned on me that Ellen was talking about double penetration and anal sex...it required a moment to sink in. I had never tried anal sex, afraid it might hurt, let along DP. I just wanted to leave, go home, and hide beneath my dorm bed.

I didn't have the strength to argue, so I agreed to the shoot. On the way out to my car, Pete caught up to me. He gently grabbed my arm, kissed my cheek, and then handed me a flash drive.

"Ali, watch our raw footage from today. If you don't think it is fantastically erotic, call me, and I'll erase all the copies," he said.

"Thank you, Pete," I replied, kissing him on the cheek.

When I got back home, I slept for hours, and then worked up the courage to watch the video. It was creepy seeing myself fucking, especially the peeing part, but I had to admit it was extremely sensual. I decided not to call Pete. And I took solace in the $11,000 I had earned for a couple hours of work today. That, and the best sex of my life. However, I wasn't sure if anything could make me go back for another session next week.