Smoking Has Its Risks Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather is kidnapped by four guys.
4.1k words
4.24
52.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Abduction

As they sped away from the house, Heather hit and kicked the guys seated on both sides of her in the back of the car. Heather wanted to get out before they drove too far away from her the house. She did not want to get driven away to the point of no return.

Her fuck buddy, John, had locked her out of the house and turned on the light while she smoked a cigarette. Despite these young guys coming along the road, he did not let her in. They pulled in, trapped her, and had their way with her. John would not come out and save her. Her chest burned as much as the tears in her eyes as she replayed it in her head. Now she was their prisoner, probably to be raped for the rest of the night at their own pace and place of choice. Her ripped panties lay somewhere on his lawn.

Heather intensified her assault on the guy on her left and tried opening the door. There were a lot of shouts from the front of the car and the back and she may have even done a lot of screaming herself, but none of it processed in her head. She was working off of adrenaline alone with the one goal of escape working through her racing mind.

The guy on the other side grabbed her arm and pulled her back toward the center. He grabbed her legs as well as she tried to kick herself away from him. This allowed the guy she was trying to get through to grab her other arm and pull her back against the seat.

Now that she was trapped, the guys worked to sit her upright. The guy on her right released her other leg so the other guy could hold onto it. He squeezed her leg between his legs. She was now pinned to the back seat with her arms and legs spread open.

In the scuffle, her T-shirt had raised above her kicking legs. Frank, the guy in the front passenger seat looked back at her to see that she was in their control once again. His eyes quickly darted down to her exposed pussy. It was dark and close shaven. He smiled at her.

"At least pull my shirt down and cover me," she said pleadingly.

He reached in back and pulled at the top of her shirt, revealing one of her breasts, "You mean like this?"

She struggled to stop him, but the guys next to her did not give an inch. He moved his hand down and lifted the overlapping shirt a little more and felt her groin. He moved his hand over her pussy and caressed it. He looked from his hand to her eyes. He gave her a surprised look and separated her lips with two fingers. With a third finger, he stroked them.

Heather closed her eyes and tightened her mouth. Even if it could have felt good, she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. Even in a time of crisis, her stubbornness came to the surface.

After stroking her lips, he pushed a finger inside. It was mostly dry and hard for him to maintain stroking in the moving car. He pressed against her clit and patted it with the sudden bumps in the road. She did not make a noise or a movement. As she was preparing herself for a painful mauling by his fingers, he stopped.

Heather opened her eyes and found him looking long and hard at her. He didn't look too sure about what to do next. Then he gave her a scornful look. The driver broke the silence.

"Find something to blindfold her with," he ordered. "I don't want her knowing where we live."

Those words gave her a little bit of hope. At least they were not going to take her out in a field somewhere and leave her; at least not yet. She thought about escaping at their place and calling the police. She had to come up with a plan.

"With what?" the guy on her right asked. "There isn't anything back here to use."

"Use your shirt," the driver barked. "I don't care. Use your underwear if you have to."

"What about her shirt?" he asked.

"Leave her shirt alone," he ordered. "You want someone to notice?"

"Don't move!" the guy on her right ordered. "If you do, I swear I'll smack you so hard you'll feel it the rest of your life."

He slowly let go of her and after a pause took off his shirt. Heather did not move. After her previous failed attempt to get free, she decided she better just do what they say for now. He wound his shirt up and then placed it around her head and tied it. He pulled part of the shirt loose in the front so that it would drop down and cover her face. It smelled of smoke, male sweat and cologne.

The ride could have been 15 more minutes or it could have been an hour. She lost track. All she knew was they were originally heading south. After many turns and curves, she now had no idea where they went. Finally, the car came to a stop and the engine turned off. Before she could think of what to do, their doors were already open and the guy on her left and the driver were dragging her out. Her bare feet touched asphalt.

She was lead around on the driveway and a cement walk and then came to a stop at some steps. They guided her up the three steps, the one behind her lifting her shirt and exposing her ass while doing so. They went through a creaky porch door and then into a musty smelling room. She was led across the floor and then pushed. She stumbled onto some carpet and fell to the floor. With her blindfold still on, she crawled forward a little. Someone walked up behind her and flipped her shirt up onto her back. She stopped in her tracks.

"I'm sorry guys, but I can't wait for you," the guy she recognized as the driver said. "Looking at that ass up in the air; I've just got to have it now."

With his clothes still on, he pressed up against her on his knees. She could feel his bulge press on her crack. His fingers reached under and felt her pussy. She was completely dry and it hurt a little. He tried rubbing some more to try and lubricate her. She gritted her teeth and squeezed her legs. He pushed her down and gave up.

"Tom, don't you have a massager?" he asked. His voice grated on her. She hated him. He was the one who had originally gotten out of the car and grabbed her. He was aggressive and a total bastard.

"What do you want that for?" Tom answered.

"What do you think?" he asked sarcastically. "Let's get it. I think she can use a little lubing before we get the party rolling."

As they left the room, Heather sat down on the floor. Her hands were shaking.

"Can someone give me a cigarette?" she asked. "Please?"

Someone put a cigarette and removed the blindfold. It was the shirtless guy. As he lit her cigarette, she scanned the room. It was a living room with a TV, a couch, a few old chairs and a wooden coffee table piled with filled ashtrays, a pizza box, paper plates, and beer cans. Heather thought deeply about what had happened and the situation she was in. Somehow, the cigarette allowed her to think calmly and with focus.

It depressed her that her fuck buddy, John, had allowed this to happen to her. If he hadn't locked her out and done nothing...she stopped thinking about that. That was something she would have to think about later. Her current situation was that she was outnumbered by four horny young guys. They were going to have their way with her whether she wanted them to or not. They had already proven that at the house.

They were kind of cute. The driver gave her the creeps, though. She would have to be careful with him or else she might get hurt. He seemed like the type that explodes. Frank, the tall one from the front seat was nasty. He looked like an ugly bird. The other two from the back seat weren't bad. The shirtless guy had a good build, a smooth face and brown skin. The other guy was kind of innocent looking. She figured she had to work on befriending these guys in order to protect her from the driver. In the meantime, she would try to just go with it. What the heck, a couple of them had nice peckers. They probably could give her better orgasms than John ever could.

The driver returned with Frank and an object in his hand. It was a dark creamy color and had an "L" shape to it. It was all shiny plastic except for a thumb-sized knob on the end. It was kind of white and looked rubbery.

"Who told you to take off your blindfold?" the driver asked in agitation.

"I took it off," the shirtless guy said. "I didn't want it to catch on fire from the cigarette. Besides, chill out, she's already here. There's no reason to keep it on."

Frank passed cans of beer around and a few belches hit the air as the driver went for Heather. Heather sat still as to not provoke him. He placed the massager on the table and gestured for her to raise her arms. Heather took a last kiss of the cigarette and handed it to him in agitation. He threw it in the ashtray with a grumble. Heather exhaled the smoke as she reluctantly raised her arms. The driver reached down and pulled her shirt up over her head and threw it across the floor.

"Get on all fours," he commanded as he grabbed her wrist and pushed her over.

Heather moaned a complaint and then steadied herself. She got on her knees and put her hands on the floor in front of her. She stayed in that position and waited for his next move. She heard a buzzing sound move through the air behind her. She jerked as she felt vibration touch her butt and inner thigh. She dug in and tried not to move even though she was sensitive and not sure where the next vibrating touch would be.

The massager worked down to her groin and around her lips. Her lips swelled a little as the vibration brought sensation. He moved it lightly onto them and then up around her ass hole. He worked it around its edge a few times. He pulled it back and worked her cheeks. This was starting to feel good and Heather began to relax a little.

He worked it back down again and around her pussy lips. All of a sudden, he pushed it through causing Heather to tighten up and claw the carpet. Surprisingly and fortunately, she was a little lubricated by then and it didn't hurt as much as she had expected. With the vibration continuing, the hurt began to go away and it started to feel a little good. Her body seemed to think so as she could start to feel it was more lubricated.

He worked it in and out and up and down her groin. Her sphincter began to twitch each time the massager went near it. To her relief she could feel herself getting wetter and could hear the massager splashing against her pussy. She let a moan as she began to get into it.

She looked toward the couch and noticed the guys watching her get turned on. One of them was rubbing his shorts. This turned her on even more. Could she have an orgasm in front of them? It got her excited thinking about letting herself go in front of them.

As the massager went back up to her ass, a couple fingers poked inside her pussy and slid out. Again she moaned.

"Now's she's ready," she heard the driver say. "Now she can take what I've got for her. I told you we would do you good. You can't get good cock like this anywhere else."

She thought to herself that she was enjoying it until he opened his mouth. She tried to stop thinking about him. She fingered herself and watched the other guys as she did so. She moaned for them and licked her upper lip.

The driver slapped her ass, which caused her to stop. He already had his bottoms down and quickly pushed it behind her and entered. He grabbed her hips and rode her wildly.

"I'm going to break this filly in," he proclaimed. "Yee-Haa!"

He rode her fast and hard and Heather did everything she could to keep her position. Sometimes his cock hit the right area and felt good and other times she could not feel anything except the pain of him slamming into the back of her.

After about ten more good slams, she felt him suddenly pull out and a warm liquid dotted her back. It pooled and fell off her side and down her crack. Heather lay flat onto the ground and closed her eyes in her arms.

"Yeah!" she heard him yell and a few high five slaps followed. Another beer cracked open.

"You want a beer?" Frank asked.

When there was no answer, she opened her eyes and looked over at him. Frank was looking straight at her.

"Sure," she answered in surprise.

He grabbed one from a case next to the couch and handed it to her. She took it, flipped it open, and chugged a third of it down. This surprised even her.

"Wow that girl can drink," one of them said. "That girl's a keeper"

More high fives followed.

"Who's next?" the driver asked in a less excited voice.

Frank stood up and worked his way around to her. He grabbed her shirt off the floor and wiped the remaining cum off of her back. He then pulled down his pants and shorts. He was partially erect.

"Suck me like you did on the lawn," he ordered her.

She took another deep gulp of her beer and then put it on the table. She kneeled up to him and gave him a forced smile as she grabbed the partially limp appendage. She laid it in her hand like a baby bird and kissed it. She sucked it into her mouth and spit it out. She did this a few times. Each time it got harder, thicker and longer. She grabbed it more forcefully and started to stroke it hard as her mouth worked the head. She could already taste the pre-cum.

"Wait," he said as he pushed her head back. "I've got a different idea. Lay on the floor like you're about to do pushups."

Heather hesitantly got on all fours and then lay onto her stomach.

"Put your hands out like your going to do a pushup," he said.

She had never done a pushup, but she put her hands near her shoulders with her elbows bent and waited. She felt his hands grab her ankles and pull her up. She slid on the carpet back toward him as her legs were pulled up into the air. She pressed her hands to the floor and tried to walk with them as the carpet began to burn her breasts.

She was now staring at the rug with only her strength to keep herself pushed up to keep her from having a rug-burned forehead. He had split her legs like a "V" and pulled her pussy against him. He maneuvered her so that his cock poked her and finally pushed into her still wet pussy.

All of a sudden she felt him pull her up and down as he rocked his hips into her. She clumsily tried to keep her face off the carpet. After about 5 knocks into the carpet, she put her hands under her forehead and used them as a cushion. She had never had sex that way before. It was kind of exciting. She was kind of his rag-doll with no say or work on her part other than keeping herself propped up. It felt weird and kind of good. If he wasn't so ugly she might have been able to get off on it. At least she didn't have to look at him. He did her a favor, she laughed to herself.

He pumped her for a long time. The alcohol they had throughout the night must have really deadened his senses. She could feel the beads of sweat poring onto her as the guys cheered him on, "Go, go, go, go!"

She began to get tired in the awkward position and her legs hurt where he had a hold of her. She was ready to just let her face hit the carpet when she felt him get bigger. He was ready. Everything got hot inside and very wet. He pulled her a few more times, groaning loudly. He pulled back and dropped her legs to the floor in exhaustion.

Heather lay still on the carpet with her face turned toward them. The driver had passed out on the couch! Frank grabbed a beer and quickly downed it. After a few high fives, he bid his roommates goodnight.

"She's all yours," he said thoroughly exhausted. "I'm going to lie down and catch my breath. I'll be back out by the time you two finish."

He walked out of the room and disappeared. The next sound she heard was a thud and creaking from him dropping onto a bed. Heather grabbed her beer and finished it.

"You want another one?" Tom, the puppy-eyed guy asked.

"Sure," Heather answered. "That would be wonderful."

Two down and two to go, she thought. She could handle these two. She could turn the tables on Tom and do whatever she wanted with him. The other guy intrigued her. He looked like he could pleasure her. She would save him for last. He looked just sensitive enough to get through to.

Tom handed her a fresh beer and shyly looked at her body. Heather noticed this as she cracked open her beer and took a sip. She smiled and winked at him.

"Why don't you pull it out so I can give you a cold shot," she said seductively.

"A what?" he asked." What's a cold shot?"

"Unzip your pants and you'll find out," she smiled. "I promise you'll like it."

He hesitantly undid his cargos. There was not much showing through his blue briefs. Heather kneeled up to him. She looked up at him slyly and stuck her hand inside his waistband. She grabbed onto his limp dick as her other hand pulled his briefs down to his ankles.

She picked up the massager from the table and turned it on. Again she looked up at him, she gave him a surprised look as she applied it to his dick. After only a few rounds, it began to come to attention. She turned off the massager and instead stroked his cock. She twirled her tongue around it and sucked it. He gave out a few nervous moans.

"Is that a cold shot?" he asked.

She stopped and gave out a deep breath. He looked like he wasn't sure if he had angered her with the question. She picked up her beer and took a mouth full. Instead of swallowing it all, she held some in her mouth. She again held onto his cock, and stroked it. She put her mouth over it with the cold beer still inside. He gave out a louder moan and his cock twitched in her mouth. She moved her mouth over it a few times and then swallowed.

Now she worked him furiously, intent on finishing him off. She alternated between stroking him quickly and sucking on him. She also worked in moving her other hand flat under and behind his balls in the rhythm of her stroking and sucking.

He moaned louder and more often. She could feel his cock swell up some more. She pulled it out of her mouth and pointed it at her chest just as he shot out his load. She milked him until he shook and couldn't take it anymore.

Heather left him there as she crawled over and got her shirt. She wiped herself off and smiled as she looked at her handy work stumble out of the room and disappear. The driver was still asleep on the couch and was now noticeably snoring. The shirtless guy was behind the couch and holding his crotch with one hand. He watched her speechless.

"You have your own room?" she asked him.

"Aaaa, yeah," he answered awkwardly.

"Why don't we get comfortable," she said as she stood up and seductively walked over to him. She leaned against him and put his arm around her. She then allowed him to take the lead. They walked out of the room where the other two had previously disappeared and walked down a short hall. They stopped at the room down the left and end of the hall. He flipped a light switch through the cracked door and led her in.

Clothes were strewn everywhere in the small room. There wasn't much for furniture except for a bed and a bureau. A window with closed blinds decorated the wall behind the bed. Heather closed the light and followed him to the bed. The moon let in enough light for her to see the bed and him.

Heather undressed him and felt his muscles. They kissed awkwardly and then passionately. She pushed him down onto the bed and made him lay down. She lay on top of him and they kissed more. He massaged her breasts and edged his cock against her. She kneeled up and pushed down onto it. She gently rode him as she pressed down on his chest.

Heather felt hot and wet. It felt very comfortable and good. She was in control. It was like she was cheating on her boyfriend, except without the guilt. She chose him. She chose to take him to bed. Her pussy gushed and her body shook. She pressed down onto his chest. They gently kissed.

She allowed him to spin her around and get on top of her. As he rode her, she moved her legs up over her head. Her pussy was pooling and splashing as he thrust into her. She held him tight as she moaned and shook. They tried different positions for the next hour or two and after he had cum fully, they both fell asleep in the morning light that was just starting to glow.

12