Smoking Has Its Risks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he answered emphatically.

"You're under arrest," he said. "We'll lock up for you."

"Why, what for?" he asked.

"Let's go," the other officer answered.

They tied a towel around his waist and led him around the house to the remaining police car. As he walked toward the flashing lights, he could see a car parked a little bit down the road, on the lightless street.

Great, I'm putting on a show for my distant neighbors, he thought to himself. That is, if I hadn't already. Then he noticed something that sent a chill through him. A red dot glowed brightly and then dimmed inside the car. He knew who was watching him from afar, laughing at him. He knew it was her.

Heather let out a deep breath of smoke. Poor John had red marks all over him. The bugs did a pretty good job. The poor bastard. Servers him right.

It was over. She put the car into gear and slowly drove down the road and disappeared into the darkness. That would be the last time they would see her. She would make sure of it. She would never forget the last 24 hours. The sound of her small vibrator came alive. She tingled down below as the car drove down the rough, dirt road.

12