Smoking Hot BBW

Story Info
He takes his new fling home & gets everything he wanted.
963 words
3.83
53.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie walked through the door with his new fling for the night, a gorgeous BBW named Amber with red hair that went about 5 inches past her shoulders. She took a long drag from her Marlboro and held it in for a moment as Charlie went upstairs to get a few things. Amber exhaled the smoke deep from her lungs and butted out the smoke.

Amber waited a few moments for Charlie to come down the stairs on the couch in the living room. He came back down with a small box. Amber was in the mood for no bullshit tonight and was happy he didn't want to do the "romantic dinner with wine and candle light" thing.

"Whatcha got in there?" Amber asked with a smirk on her face, and a tiny bit of seductiveness in the way she said it, subtle.

"You'll find out soon enough," Charlie said as he leaned forward and began to kiss her deeply. He slipped a hand down her red dress and fondled her huge tits. Charlie could taste the cigarette Amber had just smoked and the bulge in his jeans began to swell. Amber broke the kiss gently to look down at Charlie's growing member.

"Mmmmmm, what a nice little surprise," Amber cooed. She reached down to grab the now fully-erect cock. She gently squeezed it and Charlie's face was in ecstasy. Amber quickly unbuttoned Charlie's jeans and undid the zipper. Charlie's cock jumped out through the slit in the front of his boxers. It stood at eight and a half inches and was oozing precum.

Amber reached onto the coffee table and grabbed another smoke. She lit up and lay down so that she was facing Charlie's dick. She slowly blew smoke onto the throbbing meat in front of her, making it twitch. She teased him once more and then slowly brought her lips around Charlie's cockhead. She sucked gently, still teasing. She started sucking and slowly bobbing her head, coming up here and there to lick it along the full length.

"Oh God....that feels.....good," Charlie moaned between licks. She slid his jeans off and then his boxers. Amber took another drag from her smoke and inhaled. She locked her lips back around the cock and bobbed up and down, blowing the smoke out. Charlie moaned in excitement. He loved the feeling of a hot mouth filled with smoke going down on him. Amber came up for air and took another drag.

"Oh, you like that do you?" Amber said, taking a huge hit. Charlie watched as Amber's tits rose and fell with the drag.

"I love it, keep going!" Charlie replied. And so she did. Amber went back to her business, between hits she sucked hard on his cock. She eventually worked her way into deepthroating it, sucking hard and vibrating her tongue with a humming motion. This sent Charlie over the edge.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! I'm cumming!" Charlie nearly screamed. Amber stayed diligent and felt the cum shoot down her throat. She swallowed the hot cum, and milked the last bit of cum from his cock, coming up to wet her lips with it.

As Charlie was recovering, Amber leaned down and opened the box that had been brought down. In it she found a pair of steel handcuffs, a ball gag and a blindfold.

"Hm, my turn to have some fun," Amber said with a smile on her face. "Get up and put your hands behind your back," she instructed. Charlie got up and she handcuffed his wrists. Then she put the gag in his mouth and finally wrapped the blindfold around his head. She instructed him to sit on the couch normally. He did so and she grabbed his cock gently, stroking it back to it's former glory.

She reached behind her and grabbed another cigarette and lit up once again. She took a huge drag and slowly blew it in Charlie's face. The smell of cigarette smoke filled his nostrils, making his cock throb so hard he was in pain. Amber slid her panties down and off and sat on Charlie's lap. She rubbed her body against the throbbing dick, teasing it. She took another drag as she then positioned herself on top of the rod and came down slowly on it. It was wet enough to slide in fairly easy. She gasped as she came down on the last couple of inches.

"Mmmmmmmmf!" Charlie moaned through the gag. It was almost too much already. Slowly Amber began to gently bounce up and down on the meat, getting used to the feel of his cock in her. Soon she was set and began bouncing faster. She took a drag from her cigarette and blew the smoke in Charlie's face again. She felt his cock starting to pulse, so she stopped momentarily. She blew into his ear, and licked his neck. She was enjoying this power she had over him! She licked down the side of his neck, and bit him hard, leaving a mark. She began to slowly ride Charlie's cock, letting it hit her G-spot. Soon she was lost in a frenzy of bouncing and rocking that sent her into orgasm. She took one last drag and blew it into Charlie's face.

"OOOOOOOOOH! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Amber screamed. The combination of smoke filling his nostrils and the vaginal walls gripping his cock as she orgasmed, threw him into another great orgasm.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFF!" Charlie moaned through the gag as he shot a smaller load into her pussy. After he came, Amber lay on top of him. They took a moment to catch their breath. Amber lit up another smoke as she undid Charlie's handcuffs, gag, and blindfold. The shared a deep, smoky kiss before going upstairs to go to sleep.