Smoking Tease

Story Info
She has a rough day, saved with a smoke and a fuck.
1.5k words
4.51
22.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her day was shit. It was awful, stressful, and chaotic. She hadn't had a moment to herself since breakfast. Not a moment to breath, relax or collect her thoughts. Loud people, crazy people, lazy people, all in her face from morning until night, and she was done with it. Her boss was a dick, her coworkers were losing it, and she was fed up with all of them.

Fighting traffic, of course, she cursed her decision to live in such a busy city. She got to her apartment and immediately shed her work clothes. Stripping down to nothing but her panties, she threw on a favorite - one of his old work shirts. It was soft and cotton, and it smelled like him. She could feel her bare nipples rubbing against the shirt, it was comforting, and she knew this was going to be a good way to end her day.

She headed to the kitchen, padding along the floor in her bare feet. Picking a bottle of white wine from the fridge, she poured herself a generous glass, then went to the living room. She laid on the couch, stretched out, and leaned back. She closed her eyes, and relaxed. A few sips of wine and she felt better already.

She set her glass down and took the little rectangular package in her hand, tapping a cigarette out. She hadn't had one all day, and had been looking forward to this for hours. She held it in her right hand between her index and middle finger. She always felt so sexy when she did this. Especially laying here wearing just panties, and his shirt.

Then at that moment, he walked in the room and spied her on the couch.

She smiled and closed her eyes - her day had just gotten way better. Her heart quickened as he wordlessly sat on the easy chair across from the couch. He settled in, eyes locked on her. She knew two things: one, he loved to watch, and two, this was going to end really really well.

Under his steady gaze, she lifted the cigarette to her mouth, placed her lovely lips around it, and lit it. Her chest rose as her cheeks sucked in gently, the first drag igniting the end of the cigarette bright orange. She took the cigarette from her mouth, snapped in the smoke, and exhaled slowly, her eyes closed, enjoying the immense pleasure of that first rush.

He watched intently, absorbing the view in front of him. This beautiful, sexy, hot woman smoking a cigarette as a tease was irresistible. He was not a smoker, but he knew sexy when he saw it, and this was off the charts sexy. His loins started to stir, his heart started to quicken. What he was watching was amazing.

Every motion she made was slow, languid, casual, fluid. She loved how she looked when she smoked. And she loved the impression she made on him when she did it. She knew he was turned on by it. She laid back with the lit cigarette in her hand, lounging casually. Her other hand adjusted the shirt that she was wearing, undoing a button, letting more of her body show. She wanted to put on a little show, make the whole scene just a little more erotic.

She lifted the cigarette to her mouth and pursed her lips over it again, taking a deep drag. Another exhale, slow, lazy, through those same pursed lips. The enormous pleasure of the smoke was starting to be overtaken by the sexual tension starting in the room. She was getting turned on, knowing he was getting turned on.

For his part, his developing hard-on was starting to get uncomfortable. He shifted in the chair, trying to find an angle where it wasn't straining against his pants, but couldn't, so he gave up and stripped his jeans off. Sitting in his boxer briefs, he could at least move around. He watched her every move. The scene of her beautiful hair, her gorgeous body, her languid movements, the shirt half covering her boobs, and her panties exposing her incredible legs. He seriously wanted her that very moment, but resisted, because the tease wasn't done yet.

She was enjoying the cigarette, and the show. She felt the familiar stirrings of her own arousal. Her clit starting to twitch, her pussy getting a little wet. She shifted her own position, feeling the fabric of her panties rub against her sensitive clit. Another drag from the cigarette, another snap of the smoke, another long, lazy exhale.

She undid another button on the shirt, and moved the opening so he had a more clear view of her boobs. A nipple was now showing and as she inhaled another drag of her cigarette, he could clearly see her naked breast rise and then fall with the same slow, languid, sexy motion of the rest of her body.

She caught a quick glimpse of him as she prepared to take another drag. In his underwear she could see the outline of his hard cock clearly traced in the grey cotton. A wet spot at the end, giving away his level of arousal, as his pre-cum seeped out. She wanted that cock, and knew she would get it soon enough.

As she raised the cigarette to her mouth again, she let her free hand drop between her legs. She shifted her outer leg down, so he could get a good look as she started to stroke the outside of her panties, right over her clit, as she inhaled. The dual effect of the smoke and her sensitive crotch almost cause her to catch her breath. She struggled to maintain her composure and exhaled, slowly, casually, as she continued to stroke the length of her pussy, through her panties.

As she touched herself she glanced over at him. He shifted again, and wiggled his cock out of the flap of his underwear, exposing the rock-solid hard-on, capped off by a wet, red head waiting to be satisfied. He sighed and slid his hand the length of his hard member and locked eyes with her.

She looked at the cigarette and realized there was one drag left, so she made it a good one. She inhaled hard, so he could see her cheeks suck in tight, held the smoke for several seconds, and then exhaled slowly as she tossed her head back. She stubbed out the cigarette, moved the ashtray aside, and looked again at her suitor.

He didn't need to be asked to join her. He climbed to the end of the couch, lifted her knees up, and parted them. His head went between her legs. Using a finger he slid the soaking wet panties aside and started to lick her clean. She held the back of his head gently as his tongue slide the length of her slit, bottom to top, circling her clit, then pressing down with gentle force. She gasped, feeling a sudden urgency brought on by the long tease.

"fuck me" she said breathlessly

He moved up, positioned between her legs. She slid her panties down and off as he kissed her hard, moving to bite her ear and neck on the left side. He kissed her shoulder, then moved to the other side and worked his way back up.

His cock pressed, teasingly, at her entrance, right between her soaked pussy lips. She tried to grind up and forward to take him, but she had the wrong angle, and he was able to pull back. She whimpered as she felt his hard cock poke at her very entrance, and then she gasped as he entered her slowly, and fully.

He started thrusting, not in some pounding porn-star animal way, but gently, carefully, easily. She felt every inch, her pussy was on fire, her clit was throbbing. She wanted him to ram her, but his patience was winning and the tease was putting her over the edge.

He bit her ear and then whispered in a low raspy voice "who wants to get fucked?" "who wants to come?" "who wants me to come inside her?". The whispers, the hot breath in her ear were driving her mad. She pulled at him to get him deeper and he responded by thrusting harder, then harder again.

She was about to be unglued with lust as he starting thrusting faster. The orgasm started deep inside her and the waves of pleasure started to wash over her, one after another. She moaned, then groaned and gasped and then managed to croak "oh, fuck" as she felt his cock expand and then explode inside her, once, twice, three times. She came again with the sensation of his cock spasming in her pussy over and over.

Finally she remembered to breathe, and with her arms still around his neck, she fell back. He laid on top of her, still inside her, still moving, as her pussy continued to quiver with remnants of her excitement.

They stayed that way for some time. Enjoying the feel of each others' bodies.

Smoking was not a healthy habit, but it had some interesting advantages if enjoyed in moderation.