Smooth as Velvet

Story Info
Cousin lust, lingerie, and diapers.
2.3k words
4.13
112.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last summer it finally happened. I made love to my cousin Velvet. Let me start by saying that I am a 34-year-old male who has had the hots for my cousin, Velvet for over 11 years. She is now 25 years old but my urges to fuck her started when she was only 14. We always got along great when we were kids but I never really thought about her sexually until I went to her house for a visit when she was 14 & I was 23. I hadn't seen her in a several years. I was an adult and moved out of state to begin my life so it had been about five years since I had last seen her. Since she was only 14 at the time she still lived at home with her parents. The moment I laid my eyes on her I knew that I had to have her. She was stunning.

Her breasts were a perfect 34B and her ass was what you would call an "onion butt", you know – the kind that can make a grown man cry. The beauty of her face only surpassed this. She was a stone cold fox. I had to be discreet about my feelings, as I didn't want my wife or her parents or any other family members figuring out that I had impure thoughts about her. She came running over to me and gave me a huge hug and told me that she missed me. I was kinda surprised that she even remembered me. After all she was only nine when I left. I introduced my wife and daughter to her family. We sat down and caught up for a while. A lot had changed in all our lives. Over the course of the visit I managed to sneak several stares at her awesome body without getting noticed.

The visit soon ended and we were on our way home way too soon. Over the next 10 years we had visited her family many times and each time she became even more beautiful and my urges became more insistent. Even know she was now married and had two children, we would harass each other every time we would see each other. Every time, with a more noticeable amount of sexual overtones. The last time we were there, we were joking around and I teased her and she said; "Kiss my ass". Of course this was my opening and I told her to bare it. She turned beet red and ran out of the room.

A few months later another cousin, was about to have a baby and Velvet decided to visit them. Since they only lived about 70 miles from us she decided to visit us as well. When she arrived, my wife was at work for the night and my kids were outside enjoying the summer weather. She had brought along her children also. My daughter being the oldest was watching them outside while we talked and caught up. She had informed me that her husband Scott had been sent to Iraq to fight in the war. She hadn't seen him in several months and she really missed him. I tease her a little and she teased right back. She asked if she could use our restroom to freshen up. I told her sure and jokingly said that she needed to. She once again said: "kiss my ass!" I again said bare it and she laughed.

I showed her to the restroom and told her where the towels were kept, I informed her that she was welcome to take a shower if she liked and she jumped at the chance. I waited until the water had been running for about 10 minutes when I unlocked the bathroom door and entered. I told her that I needed to use the toilet and couldn't wait. I dropped my jeans and my underwear and sat on the toilet while we continued talking. Once I was finished I stood and removed all my clothes. I knew it was risky, but now was my chance. I walked to the tub and pulled back the curtain. She of course screeched and turned to cover herself. I asked if she was ready to finally let me kiss her ass. She said; "NO!" I wasn't about to quit.

I insisted that now was the best time. She said "Fine, just hurry up and get it over with." I slowly leaned in and grabbed both sides of her hips. I bent down and slowly started kissing her ass cheeks. I used my tongue as much as my lips. Just when she said; "that's enough", I twisted her hips and was now facing her hairy mound. I dove into her pussy. Once my mouth made contact I clamped down like a vise on her lips. She squealed again but didn't try to pull away. I started licking and sucking for all I was worth. In a matter of moments her leg was raised and she was grinding her pussy into my mouth. I continued my assault on her lips but now added nibbling on her growing clit. She was shaking through her first orgasms in months and started falling in the tub. I held her firmly through the rest of her orgasm never once relenting my oral assault.

I brought her into her second wave of orgasms when I stopped long enough to ask her if she still wanted me to stop. She begged me not to and I picked her small frame up in the air and gently place her back against the wall where I continued to assault her clit. Once I knew that there was no turning back I lowered her to the floor of the tub and slowly guided my now fully erect cock to her opening lips. She slowly took it into her mouth and quickly brought me to my first release. I flooded her mouth with the largest load I had released in years.

She begged me to fuck her around her efforts to restore my erection. When my ears heard that request my cock immediately sprang back to life. I slowly helped her to her feet and lifted her up. She threw her legs around my waist as I guided her down onto my cock. She threw her head back and moaned as I pulled her down and trusted up to bury myself balls deep into her. I plowed her slowly at first but was soon driving as fast and as hard as I could into her pussy. She screamed her way through another orgasm as I moaned and dumped that load into her waiting pussy.

We both almost fell in the tub from sheer exhaustion. We both set down in the tub with the water beating off our naked bodies. I grabbed a bar of soap and started rubbing it on her tits. I washed every inch of her body until she was completely clean. I grabbed a razor as she soaped me. I slowly and carefully shaved her legs then her armpits. I changed razor blades and shaved her mound. She wasn't keen about losing her pubic hair as she seen it as a sign of maturity. I quickly convinced her that her pussy looked much better shaved and was easier for me to eat. She agreed and I shaved her smooth. I once again dove into her pussy and ate my own load from her snatch.

She extended her visit with my family for an extra couple of days. Every time my wife left the house, we were all over each other. The day before she was to leave I grabbed my camera and the tripod. Loaded into my jeep as well as a small overnight bag containing several of my favorite pieces of my wife's lingerie. I had stopped at a local Pharmacy and picked up a bag of adult size diapers the day before. I paid my daughter to watch all the kids while Velvet and I ran to take care of some errands. I grabbed a baby bottle out of Kirsten's (Velvets' youngest) diaper bag. Along with a pacifier, baby wipes, baby powder, a baby blanket, and some small toys. Velvet and I ran to my jeep and off we went. I drove to a nearby place where I frequently went off-roading. I knew of a perfect place just off a nice path. We drove for about half a mile when I turned off the two- track trail and crossed a field. I parked just inside a line of trees that separated the field from an awesome little pond and another small field. I had been here before a few times with other lady friends. (Ones that wife didn't know about) I had groomed it into the perfect place.

Velvet smiled when she seen it. I grabbed the bag from the jeep and walked her to the field next to the pond. I opened the bag and pulled out the baby blanket. She smiled and asked what I was doing with that. I smiled and told her that she would soon see. I told her to strip naked and lie down on the blanket as I went to retrieve the camera, tripod and bag of diapers. When she seen me walking up with this load she smiled and said that it looked like she was in store for some kinky fun.

I laid down the camera and tripod and opened the bag of diapers. I pulled one out and grabbed the pacifier. I held it by her mouth and she smiled and accepted into her mouth. I grabbed her legs and raised them into the air. I lifted them high enough for her ass to leave the blanket. I slipped the diaper under her ass and lowered her legs again. I grabbed the powder and applied some to her front and rear. I slowly closed the tabs on the diaper. She laid there in nothing but a diaper and a pacifier. I grabbed the camera and started snapping pictures. She just laid there and acted like a baby. I stopped to change rolls of film. I removed the pacifier and told her that she had to keep the diaper on until she messed her diaper. She started to say something as I pushed the bottle into her mouth. She started sucking it and realized that it was filled with milk. Once she emptied the bottle I removed it and again I told her that she had to mess her diaper before I would change it. She again started to argue with me when I put the pacifier back into her mouth. I reloaded the camera and started snapping pics again.

I went through several more rolls of film before she let me know that she needed changing. I pulled the tapes on the diaper and grabbed the wipes. I cleaned her up and dove into her wet snatch. I ate her through a series of small orgasms. I climbed up from between her legs and sunk my cock balls deep into her. I deposited my load and slowly pulled out. We lay together basking in the sun, talking about what had happened in the last week. She slowly dropped down and started sucking my cock again. It sprang to attention from her tongue bath. That's when she asked me to fuck her ass. I asked if she was sure. She informed me that she asked Scott to several times during their marriage but he refused as her thought that it was too dirty. He also never ate her pussy (dumbass) so she figured that I might ream her pooper.

I readily agreed and quickly grabbed the baby oil. I poured it onto her ass and into her asshole. I also applied it to my throbbing cock. I started to slowly work one finger after another into her ass so as to loosen her up. A technique I use on my wife frequently. Once I figured that she was ready I crawled in behind her and positioned the head of my cock at her hole. I slowly pushed increasing the pressure until the head penetrated and squeezed its way past her spinxter muscle and was soon balls deep in her ass. I stop long enough for her to adjust before I started slowly pulling out until only the head was still inside her shitter. I slammed forward burying myself again. I was going at a slow and steady pace until she started bucking back into me and spurred me on. I was soon pounding that ass for everything I was worth. She screamed through an orgasm while squeezing the load out of my cock. I filled her ass and we both collapsed in a heap.

We lay there for a while then we rose and ran to the pond for a quick swim/bath before returning to our normal lives. As we were about to get dressed in our clothes, Velvet complained that she was still leaking my cum from both her pussy and her ass. I grabbed a diaper and lowered her to the blanket. I lifted her leg and slipped the diaper under her ass before applying a little powder and closing the tapes. She just smiled and said that I had that planned all along. We finished dressing and ran back to my jeep. On the way back to my house Velvet informed me that she had stopped taking the pill since Scott was away and that she had not planned on having sex until her returned. We discussed how to handle it if she became pregnant and left it at that.

I just received a call from her six weeks later telling me that I was going to be a father again. Soon everyone would know that she was pregnant and Scott was still in Iraq. We again discussed it and she decided that she didn't care. She was soon telling everyone that she got drunk at our cousin's wedding reception and passed out. When she awoke she was naked in bed with a guy from the reception.