Smooth n' Shiny

Story Info
I hook up with an English beauty with a secret...
1.1k words
4.04
28.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers

Greetings everyone,

In addition to the stories I post on here, I often write more... niche type stories! I usually don't post them, as, well, I can write something that I believe to be pretty hot without including explicit sex! The story you see below comes from a fantasy that did involve sex. I wasn't really sure what category to put this in at first then, but I settled on Lesbian (perhaps because they get the most views). I understand if you don't particularly like this story, but just know that it gets me hot as hell...

-LadyDaisy

*****

Smooth 'n Shiny

My work had most recently taken me to London. I had finished for the day and was heading out to a nice bar (well, "pub", really). If I was lucky, I'd meet a nice British girl- I personally enjoyed them way more than the ones at home. Perhaps it was the breeding or my own personal impressions, but I considered them all a special kind of gorgeous and attractive. Thus, I was on the prowl.

Before we continue, I must tell you that I also have an appetite for bald women. It's always nice to see long hair on a woman, true- but a bald woman is hard to find, and that's what makes them all the more attractive. Gritty stubble is okay, but an ideal state is no stubble at all... smooth and shiny, as I like to say, is what a woman should be! I wished for a female lover with a smooth and shiny head, and for it to stay that way!

Oh my... I've made myself so wet already, and I haven't even gotten into the story yet!

Anyway, I was having my drink and observing some of the lady patrons. Not bad... Not bad... Ooh, she's lovely. Does that one over there have a bald spot? I wondered. A smile flashed across my face. Oh, she's with some big, dumb guy... never mind!

At that point I noticed this beauty sitting alone, as I was. She might be considered plain by some, but I thought she looked rather wonderful. I went back to my drink several times as not to be caught staring. Once, I saw her absentmindedly run her fingers through her long hair. Her fingers pulled back her hair a little bit to reveal totally nude skin on her head. She let out a little gasp and pulled it back down.

Well, that was the final straw.

"Why, hello there." I said, taking the seat next to her.

"Oh, hey." she said back lightheartedly.

"Drinking alone?"

"I am... (Good!) Ah, you're a cutie..."

"Why, thank you!"

"You're American, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'm here for work."

Anyway, we talked for a little while longer until future plans came up. "What hotel are you staying at?" she asked, staring me with her gorgeous eyes.

"The Spencer Hotel."

"That's lovely, I've heard."

"Well, the offer's open if you want to see it with your own eyes."

She perked up. "Can I come over now?"

"Be my guest, dear... I've got no more plans for the night."

And thus, we walked back to my hotel. We took our coats and shoes off and hopped on my bed, getting all close to one another. I turned on the TV and we talked a little more. I came to realize she was a great woman, but I was still thinking about her hair.

Eventually, we grew silent and stared at each other. She moved at me with her lovely lips before I had a chance to and laid them on mine. I gripped her as we kissed for a rather long time. My hand, though, went up to her hair. I gave it a little tug, and suddenly all her hair was in my hand. As I'd suspected, she was wearing a wig.

She was utterly and completely bald- smooth and shiny, just the way I liked it! Mmm, and what a great bald head she has! I felt like the luckiest girl in the universe...

I saw she had clasped her hands over her head. I took them off and kissed her more, first on the lips and the head... Many, many times on the head... Have I mentioned how wet I was?

At that point, I undressed myself completely. She had something to look at, as I did. I personally would take her head over a random nude body any day!

"So, um, can I ask about your baldness?" I finally asked.

"Yeah, go ahead... I lost it all when I was very young..."

Oh, fuck...

"I haven't had a hair grow on my head since..."

Oh, FUCK...

"But you seem to be enjoying it!" she said, laughing.

"That's a bit of an understatement, my dear lady! I've been dreaming of a day like this for a long time... discovering a beautiful baldie like you..."

"Well, I'm happy to hear that! I do like a girl that likes me for who I am."

"LOVES you for who you are, baby..." I said, moving ever closer...

I gave her a passionate kiss. She finally removed her clothes and I just about had an orgasm right then and there. I got on top of her, our breasts and vaginas meeting. If you're wondering whether she had any hair down there, well... I'll leave that up to your imagination! She was a pro, her hand exploring my pussy... The feel of several of her fingers in me was nearly too much! With my hands exploring her head simultaneously, I absolutely drenched her in no time.

I told her I had an idea, and she said of course! She stayed laying down and I crawled to the headboard and laid against it... Her bald head sinking into the pillow, she stared at my ass like it was a diamond, and yes, I eventually set it down! We both laughed as I shook it (I wasn't very good). She slid a little like she was going to tongue-fuck my pussy, and yes, that's exactly what she did! I'd never felt a tongue going down there like she was, which I made sure to let her know. When the fateful moment came I quickly pulled out and let my juices flow all over her beautiful head.

We then moved onto a different act. I spread my legs and she moved over and I told her to how to perform my favorite scissoring technique, going over exact instructions... which, as it turned out she didn't even need! We scissored each other for a long time after that... And spectacular orgasms were had by all!

The two of us fucked into the wee hours of the night before finally tiring each other out to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I turned over to find a phone number written on my hotel room's notepad. I made a mental note to call it after work.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
155 Followers