SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 03

Info
Fantasy Audio experiences to help you masturbate
201 words
4.15
18.2k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
713 Followers

This is a little different from my usual audio experiences. While there is some encouragement to relax into your sensuality, these are not full on Directed Erotic Visualisation© productions that take you to an HFO experience.

The #30DayOrgasmFun campaign was the inspiration to create these 'I'm there with you' style audios for women. Something to encourage, support and arouse a listener to have at least one orgasm a day and benefit from the positive effects of regular sex that are now well known.

I released these first elsewhere every day for a month, but now I am posting them here, 1 a day, 5 days a week, to give you a chance to join in the fun and frolics. (You get to have the weekends off to practice freestyle!)

In all the experiences I am there with you, watching you while you masturbate. Sometimes I get very close to you... Sometimes I touch you...

These audios are about sensual intimacy, erotic pleasure and affectionate companionship. But most of all they are about you having at least one orgasm a day.

Please leave comments and feedback, I really want to know if you are on this journey with me.

Essemoh Teepee

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
713 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I worked as a model with a rather noted artist. As our weekly sessions progressed he began to suggest I would feel more relaxed if I masturbated openly. At first I was taken by surprised, but eventually accepted him watching me as I came.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best one so far...

For me, it’s more exciting hearing what you would do, than it is knowing that you are watching. That makes this one the best so far.

smotpsmotpabout 5 years agoAuthor
Practice makes....

...for greater satisfaction, SpreadingFlower.

Morning orgasms are always good.

SpreadingFlowerSpreadingFlowerabout 5 years ago
Day 03, Check

What a nice way to start the day! I woke up this morning and the first thing I did before getting out of bed was cumming with you. Your voice commanding me to cum hard melts me into a puddle of juicy, wet sweetness. Going to be a good day!

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
Can't wait to cum some more?

Sneaky peaks and exclusive audio previews here https://bit.ly/2Mmxadr before they get to Literotica.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

So Here I Am Ch. 01 Mature Bi Divorced Man meets a young couple.in Mature
Teacher's Slutty Pet Ch. 01 Zoe shows her hosts she's mature enough for sex.in Mature
Memoirs of a Rancher Ch. 01 Ranchers Memoirs of life with extended family.in Group Sex
Senior Year Memories - Addison A hung nerd helps a busty cheerleader get revenge.in Erotic Couplings
A Modern Harem Pt. 01 Not all office parties suck...in Loving Wives
More Stories