SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 05

Info
Created for #30DayOrgasmFun, audios to climax with!
201 words
3.65
12.5k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
716 Followers

This is a little different from my usual audio experiences. While there is some encouragement to relax into your sensuality, these are not full on Directed Erotic Visualisation© productions that take you to an HFO experience.

The #30DayOrgasmFun campaign was the inspiration to create these 'I'm there with you' style audios for women. Something to encourage, support and arouse a listener to have at least one orgasm a day and benefit from the positive effects of regular sex that are now well known.

I released these first elsewhere every day for a month, but now I am posting them here, 1 a day, 5 days a week, to give you a chance to join in the fun and frolics. (You get to have the weekends off to practice freestyle!)

In all the experiences I am there with you, watching you while you masturbate. Sometimes I get very close to you... Sometimes I touch you...

These audios are about sensual intimacy, erotic pleasure and affectionate companionship. But most of all they are about you having at least one orgasm a day.

Please leave comments and feedback, I really want to know if you are on this journey with me.

Essemoh Teepee

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
716 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I found this by accident and was intrigued. In a strange way it reminds me of the daily fitness programs I have become accustomed to in a quest to stay in shape. Perhaps I just needed someone to daily lead the way? Whatever the reason, I have become "a good girl" that now masturbates nude before her computer. Marla

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
I do like the Taste...

...of Honey, fresh and warm on the tongue.

Rather than consider yourself being eaten (or consumed), consider that you are now simply more practised at allowing your body to feel the pleasure that is always just below the surface. Think of those who have problems cumming, who would give much to be able to have what you have. You can have that joy whenever you desire it, all you have to do is to relax, listen and surrender...there are many more days to try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Home Alone...

So I put Day 5’s audio on speaker. It literally felt like you were in my room. Your presence was actually intimidating, yet comforting at the same time. I didn’t realize until afterwards that all 5 foot & 103 pounds of me kicked every blanket and pillow off my bed while cumming on command. I’m SHOCKED your words made me cum all over myself in under 5 minutes. Shit! I’ll need to stop this before it gets out of control and consumes me. To answer your question SMO...sweet honey. I figured you’d get satisfaction out of knowing that.

SpreadingFlowerSpreadingFlowerabout 5 years ago
Day 05, Check

(Forgot to post this yesterday...) This was a nice and short day and after listening a couple times to it, I finally came. As always it was nice to come listening to you. I’m learning I need a little more time than this short prompt allowed to reach climax. This is enjoyable so far on the journey.

smotpsmotpalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Good to know...

...that you are feeling the benefit :-) Follow the path and it gets better. Thanks for the share.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 04 Audio prompts and fantasy experiences to help you climax.in Audio
SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 01 5 audio fantasy experiences to help you masturbate.in Audio
SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 03 Fantasy Audio experiences to help you masturbatein Audio
Directed Erotic Visualisation© OTK OTK Spanking Audio Experience for Women.in Audio
Just Lie Back - A Visualisation Lie back and let Dirk take care of you. [M4F]in Audio
More Stories