SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 06

Info
Daily Orgasm Prompt for Women.
201 words
3.65
14.3k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
717 Followers

This is a little different from my usual audio experiences. While there is some encouragement to relax into your sensuality, these are not full on Directed Erotic Visualisation© productions that take you to an HFO experience.

The #30DayOrgasmFun campaign was the inspiration to create these 'I'm there with you' style audios for women. Something to encourage, support and arouse a listener to have at least one orgasm a day and benefit from the positive effects of regular sex that are now well known.

I released these first elsewhere every day for a month, but now I am posting them here, 1 a day, 5 days a week, to give you a chance to join in the fun and frolics. (You get to have the weekends off to practice freestyle!)

In all the experiences I am there with you, watching you while you masturbate. Sometimes I get very close to you... Sometimes I touch you...

These audios are about sensual intimacy, erotic pleasure and affectionate companionship. But most of all they are about you having at least one orgasm a day.

Please leave comments and feedback, I really want to know if you are on this journey with me.

Essemoh Teepee

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
717 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Happy to take all the credit...

...or the blame.

Just so long as you stay on the path, Sherri.

An orgasm every day, paying attention to yourself, letting the real you that is there, deep down in that warm, wet, slinky, slippery core of want, need and desire out to play, will take you to new heights of back arching, hip grinding satisfaction, leaving you shivering and whimpering in release. Enjoy Day 7.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My Goodness...

This story and picture you just painted made my heart skip a couple beats while reading this at work. My legs are literally shaking a bit. Your attention to detail is...let's just say...amazingly unique, especially when it hits home in a personal seductive way. 6 days?! When I think of it that way, I'm just floored by your intuitiveness. Stinks that I'm stuck at work at 7am until late this evening. Why I'm glancing at this at work is beyond me. Again, my inner thighs are on fire at the wrong time. Can't think straight to save my life SMO. I blame you:)

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
A picture is beginning...

...to build

Married at a young 23, slim, fit, intelligent, undoubtedly attractive and well groomed. Busy Partner, two great children: a 'yummy mummy'. Professional successful manager in a goal oriented, possibly male dominated business. Seems to me this Mid Western woman has it all? Just that sometime, just sometimes, not having to make all the decisions, to just let it happen, to lose it in sweet orgasms, is so very seductive and sensually satisfying. Those closed doors are ajar and the warm sun is shining in. Your innate sexuality and sensual self awareness is growing, you're dressing to please yourself, pleasuring yourself, being the sexy smart woman you have always been, just forgotten for a while. All this after just 6 Days...you have to keep on the path Sherri...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You May Have a Point

about letting myself not feel consumed, but allowing the pleasure. I have a hard time with someone else “controlling me” but oddly enjoy it when it happens. You verbally roped me in to another day of listening before work. I was ready to head out the door but instead found myself doing naughty things. I have a jacuzzi tub in the corner of my master bath, and placed my dildo on the flat edge, straddling it with 1 foot in the tub, and 1 foot out. Perfect height for my petite stature. What an incredible release on your command SMO...once again.

smotpsmotpabout 5 years agoAuthor
It’s no longer about ‘will I come’....

....it’s more about ‘when and how hard, will I come’

Stick to the path and it just keeps getting better.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Couch Cuddles Things get a little hot and heavy on movie night.in Audio
ASMR Male Stroking Sounds Very Wet Stroking and Cumming.in Audio
Spend a Day with SMOTP #01 06:00: Morning Sex.in Audio
My Mind Won't Stop Stripping You An audio about what happens when he thinks of you.in Audio
More Stories