SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 08

Info
An orgasm every day, in every way.
201 words
4.18
11k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
717 Followers

This is a little different from my usual audio experiences. While there is some encouragement to relax into your sensuality, these are not full on Directed Erotic Visualisation© productions that take you to an HFO experience.

The #30DayOrgasmFun campaign was the inspiration to create these 'I'm there with you' style audios for women. Something to encourage, support and arouse a listener to have at least one orgasm a day and benefit from the positive effects of regular sex that are now well known.

I released these first elsewhere every day for a month, but now I am posting them here, 1 a day, 5 days a week, to give you a chance to join in the fun and frolics. (You get to have the weekends off to practice freestyle!)

In all the experiences I am there with you, watching you while you masturbate. Sometimes I get very close to you... Sometimes I touch you...

These audios are about sensual intimacy, erotic pleasure and affectionate companionship. But most of all they are about you having at least one orgasm a day.

Please leave comments and feedback, I really want to know if you are on this journey with me.

Essemoh Teepee

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
717 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
We make our own reality, our mind filters and interprets our senses, so...

...why is it 'unreal' if your mind is telling you otherwise?

Some might say that this '30 days of 'O' path is a slippery slope into Orgasmic Oblivion or Cataclysmic Climax. Others, that it is the opening of secret doors within yourself for you to walk through and discover your own amazing, sensual reality.

Then there are those who say, 'WOW, I cummed, a LOT!'

Day 9 of the Path awaits...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Getting ready for work in my master closet...

and was even wearing black lace, like you prefer. Sweet releases (plural) right in front of my mirror while half dressed for work had me gasping. This is unreal!!! I see what you mean now by appearing in mirrors. Haven't made it clothes shopping yet, and I'm hesitant to do so. This is too much!

smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
Experience the Fantasy...

...has been the tagline for DEV© ever since I created the technique.

It is the specific purpose of my audios to 'put you into the heart of the action', for the listener to feel everything and to enter into the alternate reality of it all. The mind is the most powerful erogenous zone of them all, so that sort of reaction is no surprise to me.

(Of course I am always there, watching...)

I suggest you hit the replay button...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
W-O-W! Just...wow!

Feeling I’m in an erotic fantasy and I’m the main main character wondering how the hell I got here. Body was paralyzed while listening about that fitting room and you watching me. You left me in a hot mess.

smotpsmotpalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Plenty more to come...

...there will be an entire sequence to take you through a month of daily climax and pleasure. Enjoy!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Listen as I Think of Her Missing a long lost naughty lover.in Audio
After a Long Day at the Office I come home after a long day at the office.in Audio
Late Night Whispers (Irish Accent) Try not to wake anyone as we cum together.in Audio
SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 29 Bound and helpless...just they way you want...in Audio
Daddy Loves You (Irish Accent) A sexy message for Daddy's special girl.in Audio
More Stories