SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 14

Info
Time for a change of pace - DENIAL
352 words
3.63
18.3k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
722 Followers

Time to ring some changes, because this will be good for you. For 13 days you have doing your best to come your brains out, yes? What say we step it up a notch and make it feel more intense? For the next couple of days, I want you to try to get to the brink and then hold off for as long as you can, keeping yourself at the very edge of pleasure...
When you do tip over it will feel even better, trust me, I'm Essemoh Teepee. :-)

This doesn't mean you don't have a climax every day, oh no, you don't get away with that. I'm watching and I expect you to keep to the programme, at least one climax a day for 30 days… If you don't play your part I'll know and I will be very disappointed, you don't want to let me down now...do you?

This is a little different from my usual audio experiences. While there is some encouragement to relax into your sensuality, these are not full on Directed Erotic Visualisation© productions that take you to an HFO experience.

The #30DayOrgasmFun campaign was the inspiration to create these 'I'm there with you' style audios for women. Something to encourage, support and arouse a listener to have at least one orgasm a day and benefit from the positive effects of regular sex that are now well known.

I released these first elsewhere every day for a month, but now I am posting them here, 1 a day, 5 days a week, to give you a chance to join in the fun and frolics. (You get to have the weekends off to practice freestyle!)

In all the experiences I am there with you, watching you while you masturbate. Sometimes I get very close to you... Sometimes I touch you...

These audios are about sensual intimacy, erotic pleasure and affectionate companionship. But most of all they are about you having at least one orgasm a day.

Please leave comments and feedback, I really want to know if you are on this journey with me.

Essemoh Teepee

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
722 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
smotpsmotpabout 4 years agoAuthor
I have a particular fondness...

... for edging and denial of climax.

I find that when it is allowed, the orgasm is even more delicious for the waiting.

Almost half way there!

Stay on the Path, it repays the commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank You❤️

Day 14 was simply amazing. Thank you.

smotpsmotpabout 5 years agoAuthor
Dear a2230032...

... No.

Click on my Bio and it tells you I am male, which is more than yours does. Regards

Essemoh.

a2230032a2230032about 5 years ago
A suggestion

From your username I wasn't sure whether this was M2F or F2M material. When you upload your next story, could you please add this tag to the story title or the description? Would make it easier for a new audience to find you. 🙏

smotpsmotpalmost 6 years agoAuthor
More on the way...

The remaining Days are waiting for Literotica Admin to process and approve. Denial is good for you! Just think how hard you'll come. E.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Hole An abducted young woman is kept in orgasm denial hell.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Gail's Games A cheating wife is punished with chastity and ruined orgasms.in Fetish
In the School Bathroom There's a boy in the girl's bathroom, & I'm stuck with him.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dani's New Pussy Master finds a new way to edge his chastity bitch.in Toys & Masturbation
Fun sized Asian feminist He tricks her into a sex club and publicly humiliates her.in BDSM
More Stories