SMS 1: Primer

Story Info
The game we play.
1.6k words
4.1
29.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How should I begin?

How I got to be in the position that I am in, and with my relationships such as they are, is a story I'll leave for another time. Let me tell you how things are.

My name is William and I am 33. Kerry, my girlfriend, is 25, and her friend Fiona is also 25. We live in Edinburgh.

I encourage Kerry to dominate me, and discuss me openly with her friends. She talks about our outings with Fiona and other friends, girls from her work, and her sister. Almost everyone she knows is aware I am stripped publicly, that I don't wear underwear, keep myself completely shaven, am not permitted to wear clothes in my flat, and that I'm tied up and whipped when I do something wrong. It's exciting knowing that all these girls know intimate details about me, have seen photos of me nude outside, and serving at a party as a waiter, and that I've never met many of them.

I am stripped outside quite often, either completely naked, or to some embarrassing clothing. While I try my hardest never to be seen by anyone, I am occasionally caught off guard or without cover. This, of course, is what the game is all about.

Until recently, we had never involved anyone else in our games. This is how things changed.

Me: Hiya. Where are you?

Kerry: I'm at Fiona's, drinking wine and making dinner.

Me: Oh. Can you still text sexy? Later?

Kerry: Fiona doesn't have a problem with me doing it now.

Me: Cool. Two minds being better than one and all that. Does she know I play?

Kerry: She's not going to be giving ideas though. But yes, she does know you play with yourself, and how long it takes.

Me: Are you gonna tell her what we text?

Kerry: I will be telling Fiona, but she wants me to say to you that I won't be telling her.

Me: Ok. Where shall we start?

Kerry: We go for a walk along the path at the Links. After the first bridge I strip you naked and tell you I've left clothes for you at the other end of the path. You only have trainers and your mobile.

Me: Day? Time? What clothes have been left?

Kerry: Summer weekday, 10pm. In a bag are shorts and a t'shirt so you look like your out jogging.

Me: I'm hard now. How could we make it more risky?

Kerry: We could go earlier or at the weekend. Earlier would be too risky for kids being around, but the weekend would be ok.

Me: Or maybe you could leave the clothes somewhere more public?

Kerry: I could do that. Then you'd have to wait until no-one was around, and even then you can't be sure.

Me: Did you have anywhere in mind? Using the same scenario.

Kerry: I could leave them in the Scotmid carpark. It closes at ten, but people still get picked up and the staff have to go home. And it's lit up! I'd put them by the bins at the main entrance. It's busy until maybe eleven.

Me: Ok. We find somewhere really busy, where I can be completely hidden, but if I move I will be seen. You could then strip me completely and take away my clothes, and I'll be stranded there until you bring my clothes back.

Kerry: And because you're not going anywhere, I could take your shoes as well to make sure. I might not come back. I might just go home!

Me: Ok. Where could we try this?

Kerry: I'll need to think.

Me: Are you still there? I'm going soft.

Kerry: Ok. We go shopping in Glasgow and you go into the 20p toilet on Argyle Street. Before you close the door you have to strip completely and give me your clothes in a bag. Even your trainers.

Me: Ok. Where do you go? How long am I there? Day? Time?

Kerry: Mid-day Saturday. Very busy! I'd leave you there while I look in WH Smiths. Probably for about 15mins.

Me: Ok. What next?

Kerry: Fiona says she wants to see you naked.

Me: Fiona's already seen me naked.

Kerry had invited her friends round to my flat, for a girlie night in some nine months previous. Although only Fiona and Rea had turned up, they had brought cameras with them, and I had served as their nude waiter. That's another story.

Kerry: Okey. Fiona wants to see you outside and naked!

Me: When?

Kerry:Don't know. We'll need to think about that one.

Me: How about Sunday?

Kerry: Sunday's not good. Saturday's fine, or next Sunday?

Me: Where? When? What time?

Kerry: She's not fussed. During the day, apparently. Not at night. Oh, and she says it needs to be somewhere in town!

Me: I'd rather get it over with, but then Sunday morning is far less risky. In town during the day! That's a bit too risky isn't it?

Kerry: Like WE care! That isn't my problem, is it? I'm not the one that's gonna be naked!

Me: Where exactly? Will I be hidden? How busy will it be?

Kerry:That all depends on how cruel we want to be. I told Fiona she could strip you anywhere!

Kerry(Fiona): It's Fiona here. Kerry said you'd strip anywhere I wanted you to?

Me: Okay, Fiona. Just for you.

Kerry: See, I told you she was up for it. Are you gonna cum?

Me: I'm getting close. How about another scenario?

Kerry: We go to the cinema during the day. Dead film. You're wearing shorts and a t'shirt and trainers.

Me: Ok. Why? Which cinema?

Kerry: If you wait I'll tell you. Wester Hailes is probably best. When we go into the cinema you take your shorts off just before you sit down. You won't know if someone will come along until the lights go down.

Me: Where are my shorts? Where are we sitting?

Kerry: I'll be sitting on your shorts, but you'll still have your t'shirt on. We're right at the back.

Me: Ok. Then what?

Kerry: When the film starts, after the adverts, you have to take your t'shirt off and you have to sit completely naked. Your t'shirt is put into my bag along with your shorts.

Me: How long do I have to stay naked?

Kerry: You'll stay naked until I say you're not. I go to the food bit for an Ice Blast and take my bag and jacket with me. You're left on your own, completely naked!

Me: I'm solid! How long are you gone for?

Kerry: Well, you wait for me to come back, and when I don't you know you've got to make your own way to the screen entrance and hope I'm there.

Me: I'd have to wait for everyone to leave. I'd be last out.

Kerry: By the way, you fast forwarded the possibility of an Ice Blast blow job! In the cinema, naked! But do you leave it too long and a member of staff comes in to clean. How will you cover yourself?

Me: You've kept me hard for over an hour.

Kerry: I know. I could just go to the car. I've got the keys. That would be fun.

Me: One more? Last one, I promise.

Kerry: Ok. One last one, then I've got to go.

Me: Yay!

Kerry: Let me think. I'll get back to you.

Kerry(Fiona): Hiya. It's Fiona.

Me: Hi, babes. Guess what I'm doing :o)

Kerry(Fiona): Nothing dirty I hope ;o)

Me: I'd be lying...

Kerry(Fiona): Are you really wanking?

Me: Yep!

Kerry(Fiona): Here's a story for you. Kerry phones you up one night and says she needs you to pick her up from my house.

Me: Ok.

Kerry(Fiona): She says that she wants you to pick her up naked, and that you're not to bring any clothes in the car, 'cos she's gonna check and there will be consequences if you do.

Me: Ok.

Kerry(Fiona): Kerry's gonna need a hand carrying stuff out to the car, so you'll need to come upstairs and ring the bell. Hope there's no-one in the stair.

Me: What time? I don't know where your flat is Fiona.

Kerry(Fiona): When you get here, Kerry's got to get her stuff together. You can either stand outside or come in. I've got friends round and you're naked.

Me: You make me SO hard, Fee!

Kerry(Fiona): Let's say ten o'clock on Saturday. It'll be busy outside. You need to buzz to get into the stair, and I might make you wait out on the street.

Me: I wish.

Kerry(Fiona): Do you really want to strip for me?

Me: Anytime. It'd be an honour.

Kerry(Fiona): I can be a bitch. I need a slave.

Me: I'd be your slave if Kerry would let me.

Kerry: I'm back. Did she do good?

Me: She's done this before. Can I be her slave?

Kerry: She hasn't, honest. No, you're mine.

Me: She's a natural. Ask her what happens if I do have clothes in the car?

Kerry: I check to see you haven't stashed clothes in the car. If you have, I go home by bus and take your car keys with me. Fiona won't let you back in the house, so you have figure out how to get home all on your own and naked.

Me: That's over ten miles!

Kerry: You should obey us, then. You can cum now.

Me: I just did. :o)

Kerry: Yay. I did good?

Me: Yeah, you did good, all over my tummy. Did Fiona mind too much?

Kerry: Nah, she wasn't too bothered. She's kinda curious about the whole thing.

Me: Did you mind doing it at Fiona's?

Kerry: No. I was ok. Just a bit difficult to concentrate with Fiona being there.

Me: Is Fiona serious about wanting to see me?

Kerry: I think so. I'm really tired now. Need to be sociable for half an hour.

Me: Ok NN. I love you. You're my baby.

Kerry: I love you too.