Smuggling Ch. 01

Story Info
She is detained against her will - or is she?
2k words
4.2
31.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking forward to this trip. My partner, James, was waiting for me in Germany. He had gone to work over there for a year and I hadn't seen him for a few months. I couldn't wait to hold him and kiss him. He was a very sensitive lover and I had missed him so much. So much so, that I thought I may even stay over there for a while.

With this in mind, I had travelled light with just a rucksack. I planned to buy some sexy clothes with him so had left most of my stuff at home.

"I hope he's there to meet me at the airport" I thought.

He'd recently moved into a new apartment and I hadn't got a clue where it was or didn't even a contact number for him. But he was due to meet me at the airport so I wasn't worried.

The flight was ok but seemed to drag. I was on tender hooks all the way – needed to feel his arms around me, his touch on my body! I felt so hyped up sexually, visualising his naked body and the way he made me feel and could feel a warming sensation between my legs. The nearer we got to Berlin Airport the more tense I became.

'If I don't see James soon I may have to take matters into my own hands' I laughed to myself.

I had got used to pleasuring myself lately and had felt so frustrated at times that I used both my vibs at the same time. I love feeling a full pussy.

When we landed, I headed straight for the 'Nothing to Declare' exit, having no other luggage to collect. There were a few customs officers around but I took no notice as I just wanted to get out to meet James.

Suddenly, I was grabbed from behind and bundled into an office somewhere just behind the desks.

"What!" I thought. "What the bloody hell is going on?" I said to the two men in uniform standing in front of me."

"We've been watching you Ms Fletcher" said one of them.

'Ms Fletcher' I thought?

"I think you have the wrong person" I told him.

"Ha!" the other one replied.

"So that's her game Franz" he whispered to the other.

"We know who you are Ms Fletcher and we've been told to bring you in for questioning to our main office. We know you've been smuggling drugs in to the country and we want to know how you've been doing it."

I was amazed.

"You don't understand – you've got the wrong person" I shouted.

Before I knew what was happening, I was taken out by another door and bundled into a dark van.

"Let me out" I cried.

"Please let me at least make a phone call" I pleased, suddenly realising as I said it that I didn't have a number for James and didn't know a single soul in Germany. I was ignored!

After about half an hour I felt the van stop. The doors opened and I was roughly pulled out and taken into what looked like a ramshackle building in a park. I found out later that it was the National Park, north of Hamburg. Pretty deserted and not open any longer.

Inside I was thrown into a room at the back. The door was locked but I could hear them talking. I was confused. This wasn't a main office?

Franz was saying "How long have we got her for Henry?"

"As long as it takes" he replied, amusement in his voice.

"You know the usual routine Franz" moving towards the door.

"Y'know Henry, one of these days we'll get caught doing this! But in the meantime (I heard the sound of lust in his voice and really became worried by this time) "let's get on with it".

I wondered what he meant.

At that, Henry and Franz came into my room. "Are you going to tell us, Ms Fletcher, where you've hidden the drugs? This is a serious offence and we will get the truth from you."

"But you've got the wrong person I tell you" I said, pleading with them. "I've never touched drugs".

"Ok lady, if you wont tell us voluntarily then we'll have to force it our of you" Henry said. as he dragged me into the other room.

I kicked and screamed which resulted in Franz grabbing me and wrapping a sort of belt around my waist, which also pinned my arms to my sides.

"It is useless to struggle Ms Fletcher," Henry said, as he pushed me down onto a hard wooden chair.

I felt the belt tighten as it was then attached to a fixing on the chair. I couldn't move!!

Next thing I knew, Franz was placing a blindfold over my eyes. This scared me – I needed to see what they were going to do to me.

"Right! If you tell me where the drugs are, we'll untie you and let you go" said Henry.

"I really don't know what you're talking about" I replied.

"Ok then, we'll just have to search for ourselves then, wont we Franz?" said Henry, looking at Franz.

"Yes" he replied.

"You touch me and I'll scream" I shouted.

"Futile my dear" laughed Henry.

At that, Franz leaned over and placed a sticky bandage over my mouth. I was helpless…….

"Right Franz, where shall we start first?" said Henry. *Maybe she hid them under her clothes?"

With that, I felt my blouse being ripped open.

"What do we have here then? Nice tits!" he said, as he reached over and placed both his hands over my lacy bra – filling his hands with my firm round breasts.

He noticed I had a front opening bra on (James's favourite - he loved being able to play with my breasts at any time) and flicked the clasp to release me.

As I had big breasts, I liked my bra to be quite tight so that when James opened it up they would burst out. My nipples being kept in such a confined space would immediately expand in front of his eyes.

I was now naked from the waist up. I could feel Henry's hands all over me. … cupping me, pulling on my nipples and stretching them. As they handled me I knew they would see my breasts swinging from side to side. I think that's why they took their time with me.

"Maybe she's also using the stuff?" I heard Franz leer. "You can usually tell by tasting her nipples."

At that, I felt his mouth on me, his teeth grazing my skin, sending shivers all over my body. Against my will, I could feel the heat build between my thighs. I was disgusted with myself for feeling this way but so turned on at the same time.

"No! Cant tell Franz!" said Henry, as he lifted his head away from my breasts… "Perhaps you should check?"

I felt Franz lean into me, and roughly grab my breasts, filling his mouth with not only my nipples but trying to feed the whole breast into his wet mouth. I could feel his saliva dripping around my nipples.

"Oh god" I thought "this is really turning me on."

All of a sudden I heard Henry say "Got 'em Franz? Move back please".

"What now?" I thought.

'OH MY GOD!!!!!!' I felt a sharp piercing pain in my nipples then a tightening….. They had placed metal rings on my extended nipples.

I had read about these…. They were used to keep nipples long and stretched… they must also have been operated by battery or electric because I received a jolt of electricity deep within me. My nipples were twitching…Oh my god!

'What must I look like?? I thought. 'I wish I could see for myself?'

I was turned on by just thinking about it – to be able to watch this would really excite me….

"Will you tell me now Ms Fletcher?" Henry asked.

"I'm sorry" I said, feeling really emotional "I don't know anything. I can't help you".

It again went quiet for a minute or two. I was glad! I needed time to calm down and try to overcome these feelings I was having. My nipples felt like they were on fire and I wanted so badly to cum. I felt so wanton!!

Suddenly, I was pulled forward to the front of the chair. I felt hands on my knees – forcing them wide apart and felt my ankles being secured to the legs of the chair with metal cuffs.

"Mmmmmm" I heard Franz say. "Still a little overdressed I think".

What was he thinking of? All I had on was my silk thong! I knew I was naked from the waist up and my breasts were full and swollen and now my legs were open wide enough for them to hurt a little – stretched as they were.

At that, I felt the cold touch of metal against my inner thigh and suddenly, I felt my thong being cut away from me…

"That's better Franz" I heard Henry say. "Let's see if she's concealing anything inside?"

I tried to move, tried to stop them touching me but I couldn't!

Before that however, Henry said "I want her to see this Franz. Take her blindfold off!"

With that, I felt it being removed and as my eyes got used to the light I saw them both, in front of me -naked and obviously aroused, as both had large stiff cocks. Their hands moved up and down their growing shafts and I couldn't help but stare as both were stroking themselves!!! They waited for a few minutes until they knew I could see properly then both came towards me.

Henry knew I wouldn't move, couldn't move. He knew I was minutes away from cumming!.

Stooping down, Franz removed my ankle cuffs as Henry unclasped my wrists from the chair. They then carried me onto the bed in the corner (something I hadn't seen before).

Perhaps this was my chance to move? However, before I could move, Henry quickly re-fixed my handcuffs to each bed post as Franz done the same with my ankles. I was now spread out over the bed in a star shape. Naked and horny!

"Last chance Ms Fletcher" Henry said.

Shaking my head, he signalled to Franz to move.

Franz climbed onto the bed, his knees either side of my breasts, while Henry, knelt in between my legs.

Without any hesitation, they both plunged into me – Henry rammed his hard cock directly into my pussy while Franz pressed on my mouth until I had to open it…and inserted his cock into me, pushing it deep down my throat.

It didn't take them long to begin their build up…I could feel both cocks juddering until suddenly I felt and tasted their salty cum inside me……..However, they didn't continue til they had finished. They both pulled out at the same time and sprayed my body with their creamy cum……. Oh god….God forgive me – I loved it!!!!!!!

At that, they released my restraints and moved away…. However, Henry could see that I hadn't yet cum so returned and, without hesitation, rammed 3 of his fingers inside my hot sticky opening. He pushed again and again until I could hold out no longer…..Aaaaahhhhhhhhh! I could feel my juices flow from me…. I could feel my juices spurting.

They left me! I could hear voices in the other room. A telephone rang.

"Certainly sir" I heard Henry say. "We'll be right in".

"That was the boss Franz. It seems they've found our smuggler and they want us back on duty."

Coming back into the room Henry said "Get dressed lady. Oh, and by the way, your boyfriend may want this," throwing a video tape on the bed.

"Perhaps next time you come to Germany, we can repeat this? I also have a copy, so if you feel like sharing our 'adventure' with him you may like to know we may have to share your exploits with a few other people….? Oh and by the way Ms Smith" he sniggered "we've made a note of your return flight so be careful!" he laughed.