Smurf Me Hard!

Story Info
Gargamel's magic creates Gangsmurfing.
2.3k words
10.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
110 Followers

Papa Smurf was very cross after being awaked in the middle of the night. He glared at Grouchy Smurf, who stood glumly before him in the custody of Policeman Smurf. "You better have a good reason for waking me up," he said. "Sleep doesn't come easy to an old Smurf."

"We may have a problem," Policeman Smurf said officiously. "I caught Grouchy Smurf a half hour ago under suspicious circumstances out under the trees. Near the Smurfatorium."

"What's so suspicious about that, Policeman?" Papa Smurf growled. "Almost every Smurf has to make a little trip in the middle of the night."

"Grouchy was smiling, with his shorts down, and lipstick on his smurfrod. I had to call his name three times to get his attention."

"Is this true, Grouchy Smurf?" A smile flashed across Grouchy's face before returning to its normal fallen countenance. Papa Smurf frowned more deeply. "Something especially smurftastic must have happened to you to cause this. Tell me everything."

"I don't think there's any threat to the village," Grouchy mumbled. "I'm entitled to take care of my smurfing business without being smurfed by everyone looking for trouble."

Policeman Smurf prodded him with his nightstick. "Tell the truth, Grouchy. You were with somebody in the Smurfatorium an hour ago."

"I'm a free Smurf and I can do what I like. It's not that often I get my smurfballs off, and you smurfs have to respect that."

Papa Smurf sniffed the air and noticed something different. "Do you smell anything odd around here? I think the wind just changed direction."

Policeman Smurf started to fidget, softly biting his lower lip, his smurfrod below his waist was starting to move. Grouchy Smurf also noticed a change in the air: "I smelled this outside the Smurfatorium when I got there. When I got done smurfing, there was a redheaded Smurfette waiting for me. She wore a halter top and short shorts, and asked me, "How long has it been since you've had a smurf job?" Her voice was very sultry, and my legs started moving toward her before I knew what I was doing."

Papa Smurf fidgeted, almost blurting out. "Who was it?"

Grouchy shrugged his shoulders. "Never saw her before in the village. Looks a little like Smurfette, but with red hair. But she was a little taller, leaner. Her movements were like a cat, her hands were very soft."

"It wasn't any Smurf here," Policeman Smurf cut in. "Everybody else was asleep, no doubt. What I saw was different than any Smurf I saw before."

"Thank goodness," Papa Smurf said. "This spells trouble, and I think I know where it started. Gargamel has left us alone for too long. What happened with the new redhead Smurfette next, Grouchy?"

Grouchy's lower lip began to quiver. "I followed her, and she pulled down my shorts. Next thing I know, my tail is smurfing, and my smurfrod was standing straight out. She knelt in front of me and started smurfing it with her lips; I couldn't help myself. The air was magic, and before long I was smurfing down her throat, never thought it would stop. Never had a smurfgasm like that before."

"She must have ducked into the trees when she heard me coming," Policeman Smurf said, the front of his blue shorts starting to bulge. "I found Grouchy standing with his smurfrod out and a silly grin on his face."

"That smell is getting strongernow," Papa Smurf said, adjusting the sash on his red nightrobe. "My smurfrod is getting smurfy. Is that happening to you, Policeman Smurf?"

He nodded shyly, and a grin flashed across Grouchy's face again. "It doesn't seem to affect me," Grouchy said, "but I must have been the test case. She gave such a great smurf job, I think it will be a while before I can smurf again. Can't have as many smurfgasms back to back like I used to."

A rhythmic clapping started outside, softly at first, but began building slowly. Papa Smurf got a huge book off his shelf and frantically paged through it while the other two stood bewildered. A chant began: "Smurf me next. Smurf me next." Occasionally, a Smurf would let out a shout, not in pain, but pleasure, at times it was a female voice. Policeman Smurf touched Grouchy Smurf's arm, but he quickly shook his head, "I"m not that kind of Smurf, Policeman Smurf. Not that I don't like you, or there's anything wrong with that, but try someone else."

Papa Smurf found what he was looking for, and ran to the door. "Come with me. We've got to find out what's going on outside."

It was a starry night, with a full moon standing almost directly overhead, illuminating mushroom houses perfectly. There were two crowds of Smurfs standing about twenty paces apart, each focused on someone in the middle. It looked like Smurfette and a redheaded sister were each entertaining: they were both bent over small mushrooms, completely naked, their blue skin glowing and their blue Smurffles hard as rocks. Two smurfs were frantically smurfing each: one was smurfing each smurfette's pussy from behind while the other was getting a smurf job, tongues moving frantically over the heads of their smurfrods. The others who finished were clapping; the ones waiting their turn were stroking their smurfrods and wagging their tails frantically.

Papa Smurf stood there watching, his own smurfrod hard as a pole, his eyes took out a strange glow over his bearded face. Brainy Smurf was watching the action, his white shorts off but this hat on, his tail wagging softly, and wandered over to Papa Smurf. "I think Gargamel is up to no good. That aroma is a Smurfrodesiac. Don't know how it was made, but the smell has a hint of Smurfberry to it. We must keep watch in case he tries something."

"Sure, Brainy Smurf," Papa Smurf replied. "But haven't you been affected?"

Brainy Smurf smiled. "Oh yes, I was one of the first ones. I got Smurfette's tail first and made Hefty Smurf settle for the first smurf job. Although he seemed pretty happy when it was over. After he smurfgasmed, he smurfed out and went looking outside the village for clues with Inspector Smurf."

"So Inspector Smurf wasn't affected?"

"Oh yes, him too, but he got redheaded Smurfette first. Said she wasn't a threat; we all have to shoot a load of Smurf juice from time to time."

The red Smurfette got her mouth and rear free at the same time and shouted: "Papa Smurf! Come to me! I'm ready for you! Gotta have you so bad!"

His feet were moving before an old hand slapped him across the face, dispelling the magic. Nanny Smurf stood in front of him wearing an old nightgown. "You can't take her Papa Smurf! You'll be under her spell and we'll all be in Gargamel's power."

Brainy Smurf scratched his head and though. "Yeah, Papa Smurf. That's gotta be it. Who knows what kind of magic Gargamel can work on you if he gets your smurf juice. You gotta resist!"

Papa Smurf's robe had fallen open and his smurfrod was standing like a sword directly in front of him. "I know I shouldn't, but as long as I've got this I can't help it. My smurfrod is pulling me her direction."

Nanny Smurf knelt down and popped out her dentures. "Don't worry, Papa Smurf, I'll take care of you." She sucked his smurfrod between her gums before he knew what hit him, reaching up to play with his smurfballs. He started groaning and put his hands on either side of her head. Nanny Smurf worked him hard, taking his whole smurfrod down her throat without trouble, saliva leaking from her mouth.

The redheaded Smurfette was disappointed: before she could call Papa Smurf again, Greedy Smurf thrusted his smurfrod into her mouth and Vanity Smurf slipped himself into her soggy smurfhole. She was soon taken up with those two, who were replaced immediately when they smurfgasmed.

Meanwhile, Smurfette was working hard to make her fellow Smurfs happy. She was able to deep throat Farmer Smurf's gigantic plow while Doctor Smurf was savaging her smurfhole with his long probe. Other smurfs were smurfing each other, for the crowd was too big for even two Smurfettes to serve at once. There was a huge smile on Smurfette's face, and the Smurfs she had taken care of already has blissful looks on their faces. She shouted "Smurf me! Smurf me hard!" whenever her mouth was free.

Nanny Smurf slowed down a little, grasping Papa Smurf's smurfballs in a vise grip to keep him from finishing too soon. He fell down on his back and she rode him down, grinding her smurfhole on his long toenails. The other Smurfs finished, and gathered around, clapping rhythmically to encourage them. Smurfette joined them, her face and thighs damp, but the new redheaded Smurfette disappeared.

Finally, Nanny Smurf let Papa Smurf's blue balls go, and his whole body convulsed as a smurf fountain overflowed her mouth and ran down her cheeks down to her floppy boobs. Nanny Smurf sat down, exhausted, and Smurfette dived in to finished them job, licking up the rest of Papa Smurf's goo. "Couldn't let the redhead get any of your smurf juice," Smurfette said, "it's probably what she was after."

Dawn started breaking in the east, and the spell broke as a wind blew away the magic aroma. Alchemist Smurf wandered over with a cup with a couple drops of liquid. "I got this over by the Smurfatorium. I'll have to analyze is completely, but I think it's a combination of smurfberry, myrrh, and cat wheezles. Maybe Azarael had something to do with this. I'll have an antidote in a few days; in the meantime, we must keep a sharp lookout for the redheaded Smurfette., or any strange smells. And don't let youself get led by hour smurfrods!"

Azarael was making her way back home at high speed while they were talking, and was still in the form of a redheaded Smurfette when she returned to Gargamel's lair. "Well, it almost worked," she said as she entered the door. "The potion did what we wanted, and I almost got Papa Smurf."

Gargamel rose from his chair, a smirk on his face. "Damn. I'll get them yet."

"Well, dumbass, next time make a potion that doesn't involve me eating a shitload of smurfberries and drinking gallons of water. It was almost impossible pissing all around the Smurf village to get the smell in everyone's nostrils."

"I guess we should have just tried for Papa Smurf and not the whole village."

"Damn straight."

He stroked his chin gently in thought. "Needed to see if it worked first, however, you should have tried anybody but Grouchy Smurf. Getting him to smile probably started the alarm. They wouldn't have noticed anybody else. I thought making everybody horny would have been a good cover, but it wore off at soon as one of them got laid."

Azarael toyed with her long hair, a slight smile on her face, then reached under her dress to play with her nipple. "It was fun getting Smurfbanged, and I think Smurfette enjoyed it, too. Too bad they'll probably figure out what we did and we won't be able to do it again. Those Smurfs aren't as stupid as they look."

Gargamel sidled over to his desk and picked up his wand. "We might get a shot at Papa Smurf's juice in time. Did you enjoy having just two nipples?"

She continued to play with her nipple, a dreamy look on her face. "Yeah, transforming myself from a cat to a female Smurf was fun. I'd do it again, maybe be a boy Smurf next time."

He sent a bolt from his wand, and Azarael found herself a human-sized Smuffette, naked on the bed, bound face down, tied hand and foot to the bedframe. "What's the meaning of this?" she snarled, outraged feline tones in her voice.

He came over with a jar in his hand. "This salve will keep you in the form you are now, as well as stimulate your libido. It has other properties that aren't magical which are also useful." Taking out a huge dollop, he started massaging it into her puckered smurfberry, lubricating and loosening it. "I regret letting the Smurfs have a good time, fucking you and each other crazy. Poor Smurfette, now they know how to Smurfbang, she may have a new job. But Papa Smurf isn't the only one who needs to get laid every now and then." More salve went into his hand and her rear entry. "I'd almost conjure a gag for you, but I think I'd like to hear your complaints as I buttfuck you."

"Hatefuck, more like it! I'm gonna claw your balls off when I get back to my true form!"

"Well, that may be a while. I made enough of this stuff to last for years. I've always wanted to hatefuck a Smurf, sorry I didn't do Smurfette before I sent her out. This is for every time you snickered at me when I failed, or pissed inside the house. You should be feeling the effects of this salve shortly. At least I'm giving your mouth and pussy a rest tonight. You said it for them, say it for me!"

She growled and snarled, but the effect of the ointment hit her and she screamed: "Smurf me, Master! Smurf me hard!"

Azarael had much to say as Gargamel's dick ravaged her tight asshole for an hour. He kept her in Smurf form for a month,enjoying all her orifices at will. Thanks to the power of the ointment, she submitted to his demands and tried to find other ways of pleasing herself when he wore himself out. The effect of the salve wore off after a month, which he discovered early one morning when she returned to cat form as they slept together naked and used his morning wood as a scratching post. A month later things got even more interesting when she had a litter of kittens, and the Smurfs had a long peace while he parented seven incredibly cute fuzzy creatures.

IowaIke
IowaIke
110 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 01 A son discovers that his mom has videos on her laptop.in Mature
Back to the Future Ch. 01 Marty travels back in time and meets his mother.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Beggars Can Be Choosers After my wife cheated I moved on. I landed in paradise.in Erotic Couplings
Seven Of Nine's Exploration Seven seizes an opportunity to further explore her humanity.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories