Snake and Fox Ch. 01

Story Info
An erotic adventure featuring a cute fox girl!
1.2k words
4.03
26.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While all the other harvesters had gone to bed a long time ago, Alena had kept at reaping the wheat with her scythe and tying it into bundles with twine well into the night. The full moon bathed her in white light, so she could see her way around easily. Why was a fox, a noble animal, doing lowly farm work? Every bit of wheat she slashed would go to pay back the debt she owed for killing Farmer Bulls' chickens. Also, clearing the field would make the mice scatter, allowing her to chase them. She hadn't found any mice all day, and she was hungry. She was pretty much uncomfortable in every way: hungry, thirsty, tired, and sore from head to toe. She had a sunburn on her back. The poor little girl had the soft, milky skin of a fair princess, she was clearly too high-born for this kind of labor. Her feet and legs had mud caked dry on them that she feared would never wash off. Her claws, once pristine and gleaming, were now dirty and chipped.

Unable to bear her aching feet and back anymore, she dropped her scythe. She dropped herself to her knees and panted for her breath. Her shirt was soaked with sweat. She felt almost ready to collapse. When she heard noises behind her, a faint sound of footsteps approaching her, she thought Oh, great. Now I've finally gone crazy. Serves me right for getting caught. She never apologized for stealing though. When I take something and get away with it, it gives me a thrill like I never thought was possible... When she heard a faint hissing sound she got to her feet and whipped around. Behind her was a tall oak tree on the edge of the field. Behind the tree was a man with dark, scaly skin and glowing, yellow eyes. "A snake!" she gasped, falling backwards onto her round rear end in surprise.

The snake boy stepped out from behind the tree.

"You are quite beautiful in the moonlight, Miss." he said in a deep, precise voice.

"You've been... ew, don't tell me you've been watching me!" she cried, blushing.

"Why is it such a crime to gaze on the most beautiful flesh, my dear?" he slid smoothly over to her and helped her get to her feet by extending a hand in a gentlemanly gesture. His eyes gleamed as he was clearly ogling her impressive breasts. He leaned in, kissing her cheek and rubbing her ass.

"oh... oh... who are you?" she whispered.

"Someone who wants to give this girl here a little pleasure." he said. And he reached down her pants and began touching clit and massaging her labia, while kissing her and with the other hand stroking her long, red hair.

"Oh, oh..." she moaned... the pleasure was just what she needed because it tamed the raging pain in her muscles. She lay back in the field, pulling her pants down so that he could get his fingers deeper into her.

"Oh, don't stop, that's so good, please...." And then speech was cut off because all she could do was pant and moan. He pleasured her with his hands with finesse and expertise, and she came, the pleasure so intense it brought tears to her eyes. These he licked up with a flickering tongue. Her clothes had been thrown somewhere and she was totally naked, but he wore a black warrior's outfit. He proceeded to remove his shirt and in the moonlight she was awed by her lover's rippling muscles and shining scales. His body was thin but his muscles were well-toned. Alena guessed that he must be a body guard, or soldier. Or an assassin.

He said very little and proceeded to drop his pants and reveal to her his awe-inspiring black cock, which he quickly pushed into her face, stroking her hair and rubbing her head as she was compelled to suck it. It was hard for her to put the whole immense shaft in her tiny, princess-like mouth. However, she used her little pink tongue very expertly, licking up and down his shaft. "I like your hot little mouth. I really like it on my dick where it belongs." He said, in the moonlight she saw white fangs flash as he grinned down at her.

It's not like I'm a virgin or anything she thought. But damn, I've never gotten to suck on a cock this impressive! Or gotten to be with a man this good at fingering me! I came for him so fast! I've never come so fast or so hard for any guy! He has gotta be unreal!

She took the tip of his huge cock out of her mouth. "Please." she begged, lying back and spreading her legs. "Please put your cock inside me!"

He teased her for a few seconds, pinning her shoulders down masterfully and peering into her beautiful green eyes. He smiled. "Ah, I'm not good at this. I want to fuck my little fox girl. I'm going to fuck you and fuck you like no man ever has!" he said as he slid his cock into her wet pussy, which expanded to accept the girth of his hard manhood. He thrust her so hard she almost came within seconds, but he steadily pounded away at her until the sky grew pale and sunrise came, and so did he. By that time, she had came several times. Alena had never had a better lover! This is like a dream come true. I have to marry him. Or at least...

"Come inside me..." Alena cried, knowing even with his unbelievable sexual stamina he had to be close.

"What?"

"Come inside me. I want to have your baby. I want part of you with me always." she cried.

He pulled out and creamed all over her taut belly and round, pale, soft breasts.

"Sorry. I love you, little fox. But you will have to accept that I could never damage a healthy, sexy figure such as yours. It just wouldn't be right." he said.

"By the way... I never got your name..." she said as she weakly gathered her clothes and redressed herself as he did the same. He helped her up and kissed her sweetly.

"I am someone whose job involves lots of killing, you know ssstabbing, and ssslitting throats. Fucking a beautiful foxy ssslut helped me forget that for a while." he said.

"Uh, I'm Alena." she said.

"What a beautiful name. Fitting for such a beautiful little cock-pleasing fox girl." he smiled, but turned away, acting like he was going to give her the slip.

"Don't go, hey. Why don't you come back to my place with me? My house is just down the road that way!" she pointed toward her humble cottage where she lived alone on the edge of town.

He eagerly accompanied her home as the sun rose over the farmland.

"I'm going to get on top of you and ride you until you tell me your name!" She said, beaming at him. She was delighted to have a new lover, even if he wouldn't give her that yet.