Snap [crackle] Pop

Story Info
When passion meets lust, spawned by the fantasy of teleports.
1.2k words
3.75
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Snap"

She lay there on the table, wearing nothing but her birthday suit. She'd just sent a picture to her lover showing how badly her body needed his love. She wished they were together in that instant, so he could hold her, comfort her, ease her pain of her lust and passion.

"Pop"

He appeared with the sound of a burst bubble, just behind his doll. He watched as she repositioned herself on the table, unaware of his presence. He made his way towards her, arms outstretched. When his hands touched her feet, she jumped a little, but recognition of his soft, warm hands calmed her down as he stroked and massaged the toes and soles.

Slowly and softly, he circled his fingers on her ankles, before bringing his hands up to gently rub her calves, sliding up and down the silky-smooth skin of his tender woman. Climbing onto the table, he positioned himself such that his knees were at her heels, and his hands were making their way up her tight thighs, before coming to a rest at her beautiful buttocks.

She breathed softly as her man softly squeezed her butt cheeks, gently spreading them to reveal a tight asshole and a hint of her glistening pussy. Lowering his head, he traced his tongue across the sensitive skin between both holes, flicking furiously back and forth, feeling the juices slowly ooze out of her vagina. Descending further, he clamped his mouth onto her wet pussy, feeling around the immediate vaginal innards while his jaw pivoted against the soft clitoris.

He moved his hands further along her body, letting her cheeks clamp against his forehead as his tongue did its magic, exploring and mapping out her cave. She shuddered slightly as his warm hands cupped her cold breasts, then gently arched her back to allow easier access, giving him a better angle at both her mammaries and her pussy. He grasped her soft boobs in his hands, feeling the flesh fold and softly seep through his fingers every time he closed his hands. His tongue began to trace faster inside of her, gyrating and flicking in and out faster than before. She responded with more moans and sighs, her hands grabbed the edge of the table as her hips bucked with pleasure, sending preliminary squirts of juice into his mouth and across his chin.

He lapped up all of her love juice passionately, slurping softly on the labia and clitoris, trying to suck her dry. She quivered at each suck, a wave of electricity flowed through her every time his teeth scraped her sensitive, pink pussy. After suckling and licking her a little bit more, he moved his torso towards her back, allowing space for his dick to approach the very ready vagina.

She felt as he entered her, slowly at first, melting his warm pulsating penis inside of her warm, humid yet drying pussy. His hands tightened on her breasts, using them as handles for control and her excitement as he started to slide in and out. He went slowly at first, pacing himself with her breathing speed, then slowly rotating her breasts and pulling them towards him, he sped up his pumping, until they reached a steady. Rhythmic. Pace.

Every time he thrust, she gasped. He loved it, and so did she. Together, they moved back and forth on the table, until he lowered his head to hers, gently nibbling her ear lobe, and blew his first load inside her warm pussy. She felt his juices flow inside of her, coating her walls and oozing out slowly as he removed himself. He felt her juices grasp and catch onto his penis when he exited, leaving a thick, pale trail of slime between him and her.

Feeling his weight lift off of her back, she turned her body around to lie on her back, carefully watching him for signs of what he would do next. He watched as she showed him her miraculous mammaries, and with a little too much excitement, dived in for some sucking and fondling with his sloppy, slippery tongue. Back and forth, round and round. The tips of his tongue circled her areolas, flicked across her nipples, and traced shapes across her chest. His hands were at her crotch, slowly rubbing away at her hardened clitoris as his mouth tried to milk her.

She felt the pressure rise in her breasts as he sucked harder and harder. Her vagina was having a tough time managing too. Every time he rubbed, pinched or stroked, his other hand would perform the same on the other nipple. Soon, she felt another wave of pleasure incoming, and instinctively grabbed his head close to her chest. His breathing became heavier as he was squeezed into the masses, and in return vigorously rubbed, tongued, and pinched everything he could before suffocating. Soon, she came under the pressure, projecting a new batch of slimy grool from her vagina, splattering his thighs and soaking his hands. He felt as a little bit of sweet juice trickled from her nipples, and he sucked on them to get more.

She noticed her nipples swell slightly, before feeling what seemed like water escaping her breasts. She was lactating, and she liked it. She wanted him to milk her, and with a small nod into his eyes, he did. He suckled and squirmed his tongue across both nipples, feeling the milk flow between his lips and down his throat. It was sweet and slightly tangy, but he liked it. His erection hardened as his chin turned white, and he softly prodded her tender pussy lips with it.

She could feel his hard-warm cock pressed against her, but she wanted something a little more intense. Rubbing her pussy and coating her fingers with juices, she lathered and massaged his penis, guiding it further down towards her tight asshole, then immediately let go a yelp of pleasure mixed with pain as his solidness pressed into her tightness. He could feel the sensitive tight skin resist his entry, but with some effort and gently thrusts, he finally engulfed himself in her tight asshole. She felt her asshole was going to be ripped apart as he started to pump slowly in and out of her, his head now rested against hers, their faces close and gazing into each other's eyes.

Rhythmically sliding in and out, slowly at first, he felt as her hole loosened up slightly, and her passage became smoother with each thrust. Soon, he was gliding in and out; she felt a rush of pleasure each time her skin was glossed over. Her body stiffened as they drew closer to the final climax, him with the tight grip on his dong, her with the foreign object exciting her anus.

Finally, with a sigh of relief from both parties, he and she orgasmed together. He grunted and groaned as a massive load travelled through his urethra, depositing his many seeds inside of her. She moaned and clenched as he did so, feeling a rush of fresh juice burst from her womb and flying everywhere, staining everything. Her breasts squirted out a little more milk before sinking down, slowly moving up and down as her breath slowed to a reasonable rate.

The two lay there for a while, him on top of her. Their cold, sweaty bodies rubbing against each other, breathing rhythmically as their muscles relaxed. Gently, he got off of her, but not before giving her a long, sensual kiss. They held hands for a time before he left, she gazed adoringly into his eyes, with a sly grin and biting her lower lip. He winked at her, then with a "pop", he was gone.