"Snap" Frozen in Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true professional, she excused herself and went back to attempt finishing her presentation. This time I let her settle in and continue for several minutes. I sat enjoying the fact only she and I knew that she was naked under her business skirt and blouse. Only we shared the knowledge that her pussy was dripping down her legs and her nipples were sore. Once she started to wrap up her presentation, I was ready for my finale. "Snap" I once again stripped her naked. I licked, sucked, and fucked her to an intense orgasm. When I felt her smooth, tight, pussy start to spasm, I bent her knees, kneeling her down in front of me. I jerked my cock until I shot a thick load of hot cum deep into her mouth and throat.

I dressed her again and stood her behind the podium, tilting her head back, so that when I snapped her back into reality, she would swallow my load. "Snap" as time started, the attractive presenter, swallowed hard and almost choked as my cum drained down to her stomach, leaving its salty flavor in her mouth. Her legs shook beneath her as she felt the orgasm take over her body. She clutched the podium for support as she tried to figure out what was happening to her.

Once it was apparent that her orgasm subsided, I snapped my fingers so I could return her bra and panties before she walked off the stage, or better put, stumbled off the stage. I often wonder how that experience affected her the next time she was asked to give a speech, or get up in front of a crowd. All I know is that she was one of the best woman I've ever frozen.

There are so many other stories, so many other women that I could tell you about, maybe one of them was you? Maybe someone you know has been frozen and admired by me? Have you ever had a strange feeling that someone has seen you naked? Have you ever been in a crowd and suddenly your clothes don't feel right? Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction? Have your nipples suddenly become sensitive and hard? Have you suddenly become turned on and didn't know why?

Maybe, just maybe we've met.

12