Snapped: Shemale

Story Info
Tatiana is tired of Laura tormenting her for being different.
3.4k words
4.43
39k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the latest entry to my Snapped series in which a woman has been pushed to the limits and finally snaps to end the torment. I'm glad to be back to writing as I haven't been able to get much done in the past few months. A reminder to anyone who has an idea that would like me to turn into a story, I am enthusiastic about ideas. However if the subject is not one I'm interested in I will politely turn you down as I don't think I will be able to do a good job. If I seem to leave stories hanging it is merely because they are often part one and I have so many ideas it is hard to continue into part two before moving on to something else, this story is no exception. For those waiting on the next entry in my Control series, I don't know when that will continue as I only have the basic premise for the next one.

*****

Tatianna was just entering the locker room at work when she heard someone calling out to her. She groaned knowing who it was and more importantly, why.

"Hey, what are you doing in here? Can't you read, this is the women's locker room?" Tatiana responded as she continued to her locker.

"I know it's the women's locker room, that's why I'm here." She wasn't intimidated by the other girl, just annoyed. The five foot, eight inch woman was several inches taller than her tormentor and twenty to thirty pounds heavier. The problem was that despite being attractive, with long black hair and green eyes that many described as piercing she was different. Although otherwise a woman she had been born with a penis and the other woman, the blond Laura, had found out one day. Tatiana had been showering after a long day on the beat and hadn't noticed that Laura was there.

The truth was that she would have been attracted to Laura, if she hadn't been such a bitch from the time they had met. Laura's father was the deputy mayor and she wasted no opportunity letting everyone know about this. He was currently preparing to run for mayor when the current mayor's second term ran out. Now why he thought the voters would like him more if his daughter was a police officer was a mystery to the entire department. However it was difficult to say how effective the plan was given that they assigned her to traffic in the nicest part of the city and in the middle of the day. This was obviously because no one wanted to answer to him if anything happened to her.

"What do you mean "that's why" you're here? You're a man get out." Tatiana sighed trying to ignore Laura as she opened her locker to prepare for the day. Unlike Laura she was assigned a beat driving a patrol car with one of the more experienced officers. "Don't ignore me, you silicone sissy. I've gone to the captain, you should leave before you get arrested." Tatiana breathed slowly as she struggled to remain calm.

"I am not a man and I don't have implants." Once she was finished she closed her locker and began walking to the door, but Laura was blocking her path. "Step aside officer Reid, I have a beat to get to." Laura sniffed, but stepped aside as Tatiana proceeded to meet up with her partner and begin her shift. Her partner was John Bradley, although he preferred to be called "Jack", he was forty-nine and a tough sergeant. He had never cared that she was a woman and if anything seemed less affected by Laura's revelation. As he had told her when they were partnered and reminded her later on.

"I don't care if you're a girl, if you're not dedicated you could be a six foot man and built like a truck for all I care." Today when she got behind the wheel he spotted her expression.

"What's up?" She focused on driving as they pulled onto the road. "Officer Eden answer me. I'm not being touchy-feely, but if something's bothering you it could interfere with your job, now talk to me." She nodded as she pulled into a quiet spot that they usually adopted to watch the area while keeping a lower profile.

"Laura." She struggled not to spit out the name as if to rid herself of a bad taste.

"Forget her." She looked at him as he focused on a teenager who appeared to be looking around furtively as if concerned about being spotted. Still not looking at her he spoke further. "I wish other officers had half your drive. So if that's the result of you being some kind of boy/girl mix so be it." She laughed softly.

"That's not exactly what's going on." He finally looked at her briefly as he shrugged.

"So? What do I know? What matters is that I trust you and in this job trusting someone is a huge part of it." They continued in silence as they soon realized the teenager was hopelessly lost. Jack stepped out of the car and slowly approached the dark skinned young man in jeans and a t-shirt. Jack smiled he held his hands in a nonthreatening manner.

"Good morning, need some help?" The young man hesitated as he looked Jack over, but he soon exhaled and let his shoulders drop as he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm trying to find Fourth Street, but I think I got turned around." Jack nodded.

"I know, one would think you just go past Third, but the truth is it's a strange tangle of roads. The best way is if you take a right at the end of this street and go down a couple of blocks to Miller and turn left. Then right there is the Aldridge Tower. The tower is on Fourth." The young man smiled and shook Jack's hand.

"Thanks, man." Jack watched him go for a moment before returning to the car. The tedium of the shift was only broken a few hours later when they were called to respond to a convenience store robbery. This ended quickly as the two thieves practically tripped over the two of them while fleeing. Tatiana recognized the two of them, Sam Carter and Mitch Hawkins, infamous in the city for being two of its dumbest criminals. This usually resulted in arrests for such minor charges that they often resulted in community service or minimum jail times. The community considered them more of a nuisance than menace. However every time they appeared in court the prosecutors always tried for a harsher sentence as they were clearly not being rehabilitated. Later Tatiana was just coming out of the shower when she found Laura standing in front of her locker. Wanting nothing more than to head home Tatiana attempted to move past Laura, but the blond refused to let her pass.

"Why don't you just admit you're a sissy boy in drag and leave?" As Tatiana attempted once again to reach her locker Laura pulled off her towel and stepped away. Tatiana glared at the smaller woman and struggled to avoid tackling her.

"'What the hell is your problem? I have never done anything to you. I just want to do my job. You're only here to boost your father's career." Laura's eyes shot wide open and her lower lip trembled as she struggled to speak. Ignoring her Tatiana reached her locker and quickly dressed. She heard movement behind her and just moved aside before Laura slammed her into the locker. Her breath hissing Tatiana turned to her blond opponent and used her greater reach and weight to restrain her opponent. However before it could escalate further Sergeant Baker enter the locker room. The sergeant was an attractive woman regardless of her pushing fifty. She had short brown hair, dark eyes and breasts that often had men drooling, whether officers or member of the public. Secretly Tatiana had been eying the amazon of a woman herself. Although not super tall, only slightly taller than Tatiana, she had an impressive build that usually left guys too intimidated to speak.

"Alright, stop that's enough." The two immediately separated and stared at the floor, however this did not stop Laura from speaking.

"Sergeant, I wish to press charges against Officer Eden, both for this assault and for his continued inappropriate presence in the women's locker room." The sergeant fixed Laura with her gaze.

"I'm quite well aware of what has been happening and you're both lucky that someone else didn't see this ridiculous display, now as you are both off duty I suggest that you leave, go home." Tatiana nodded and headed to the other door, technically she wasn't supposed to cut through the gym, but one of the gym exits led to the parking lot. She usually parked right outside this as she didn't want to walk through the building and cross half the parking lot to reach her car. Today she was walking down the hallway to the door when Laura called out to her.

"We're not finished sissy boy." Sighing audibly Tatiana turned to see Laura charging across the floor. She didn't have time to react before Laura slammed into her. Fortunately they fell onto the wrestling mat where they practiced how to deal with suspects while unarmed. It still hurt, but fortunately it was more shock than anything else.

"You're under arrest, pervert." Tatiana had had enough of this attitude and took action. She grabbed Laura and managed to roll both of them to the side. The blond was so shocked that she hesitated, allowing Tatiana to rise to her knees where she twisted one of Laura's arms behind her back.

"I'm sick of this. I am not a man, I never have been and I am not a pervert." With her other hand she raised Laura's skirt and began spanking her. Laura gasped and was soon groaning. The groaning quickly turned to moans that were getting louder. Tatiana hesitated as she considered the risk that someone would hear the small blond. Thinking quickly she awkwardly removed Laura's panties and forced them into her mouth. This somewhat muffled the moans, but Tatiana knew she wouldn't have enough time to really teach her a lesson. So she focused on the spanking until Laura's ass had turned a bright red and her hand felt a bit numb. She quickly thrust two fingers into Laura's dripping pussy, causing the blond woman to moan louder. When she felt the pussy start to squeeze her fingers she pulled out. Laura switched to whimpering and Tatiana released her. She stood to watch what the smaller woman would do. She expected the other woman to struggle to her feet and attempt to run or even continue the fight. However she stayed on the mat and pulled her panties from her mouth before she spoke in a whimpering tone.

"Please, finish I'm so close. Dammit, fucking finish me off." Tatiana pulled Laura to her feet and forced her to look up into her face.

"I will, but you will come home with me and you will submit completely, understood?" Laura nodded weakly and Tatiana led her to her car, she struggled to drive carefully as she was now extremely hard and growing desperate to use the throbbing organ. Once back at her apartment she resisted the urge to order Laura to strip until after she had locked the door behind them. Laura complied readily.

"Good, now follow. Crawl on your hands and knees." Laura's eyes went wide and she opened her mouth as if to speak, but when she saw the look in Tatiana's eyes, she quickly shut it and lowered herself to the floor. After leading Laura to the bedroom, Tatiana quickly undressed and sat on the bed. She crooked her finger in a "come hither" gesture. Laura seemed almost eager as she moved quickly to the bed.

"Look how hard you've made me. It hasn't gone down since I started spanking you." Laura's eyes went wide as she got a closer look at Tatiana's cock. It wasn't huge, about seven inches, but with some girth and completely hairless. Without instruction Laura began licking up and down the shaft, both sides and the underside, as well as gently massaging the balls with the other hand. Tatiana moaned softly as she leaned back and occasionally patted Laura on the head. She felt her cock swelling inside the small blond woman's mouth and only moaned louder, although inwardly she felt such disappointment that she was cumming so soon. When it came Tatiana didn't notice the surprise on Laura's face, or the spluttering as she struggled to deal with the cum that released sooner than expected. Tatiana lay with her hands on Laura's head, although her grip was slack, and a smile on her face, she hadn't had sex in months and masturbation quickly got old without a partner. She hadn't had a release in several days and she needed to a lot. After several moments she looked down into the shocked expression on the other woman's face, this caused her to laugh.

"What? Why do you have that look?" Laura looked up with a face that had tear streaked makeup and cum from when she had choked it out onto her face.

"Apart from you cumming without warning or nearly drowning me with how much you came. You ruined my makeup and now it's all over my face." Before she could continue Tatiana frowned and put a finger to Laura's lips.

"I have had enough of your attitude, now do I have to reiterate this point?" At this she raised her hand meaningfully and Laura lowered her eyes.

"No, I'm sorry." The rest of what she said was in mumbles and Tatiana ignored it.

"Turn around." Laura's eyes went wide, but she quickly complied. "You're horny aren't you?" Laura nodded and let out a sound that was a kin to a whimper. Tatiana wetted a finger in her mouth and ran it up and down Laura's pussy. The lips separated easily and she slowly worked a finger between them to Laura's accompanying moans. Tatiana moved her finger slowly, enjoying the whimpering that came from Laura. She did this for several minutes before Laura turned her head.

"Stop teasing me dammit, do I have to beg, you fucking bitch?" Tatiana smiled as she slammed two fingers into Laura's sodden pussy.

"That would be nice, but I've decided to reward you for calling me a "bitch" rather than a "bastard", or a possibly a "son of a bitch". However in the future you will use a term with more respect, or I will punish you more." Laura faced forward nodding vigorously as Tatiana removed her fingers replacing them with the head of her cock. Holding Laura's pussy lips apart she slid inside with relative ease. It was tempting to slam all the way in, both due to how horny she was and as a way to punish Laura. However Tatiana decided to see where a little tenderness would get her. Besides she really wanted to draw this out as she had no idea if this would become a regular thing.

After what seemed to be an eternity she was all the way in and Laura moaned softly. Tatiana squeezed both cheeks of Laura's ass as she took in the sight of her cock completely penetrating the cute, if stuck up, blonde's pussy. She ground her hips eliciting further moans from Laura and reached around to stroke the other woman's clit, causing the blond to whimper. When she began working her hips to thrust in and out with a deliberate pace the moaning only increased.

Tatiana suddenly switched to fast hard thrusts, easing out and pausing before thrusting back in again. At this point Laura's moaning grew steadily louder and more high pitched, to the point where it began to resemble squealing. As she felt Laura's pussy began to tighten Tatiana knew that the other woman was about to cum, however she didn't know how long she could keep up the pace as she was tiring. Laura practically screamed as Tatiana felt her cum. The blond collapsed and began breathing heavily, but Tatiana was not finished. However she was a bit winded as she lay across the blonde's back grinding her tits in as she grabbed Laura's. Laura's only reaction was a soft groan until Tatiana resumed thrusting into her, then the whimpering began. Soon Tatiana was feeling a bit uncomfortable and so pulled out causing Laura to whimper her disappointment as Tatiana lay back.

"No complaining. I'm not doing all the work, climb on and be a good girl." The last was emphasized by an affectionate smack to Laura's ass. Laura turned awkwardly and looked about to speak, but when she made eye contact she must have reconsidered as she straddled Tatiana's lap. She quickly lined the cock up to the entrance to her pussy and slowly lowered herself with a moan. Soon she was all the way down and only hesitated a moment before starting to move up and down.

As Laura arched her back, hands on her breasts, Tatiana put her hands on Laura's hips. Tatiana moaned as she closed her eyes, simply enjoying the feel of Laura's warm, tight, and wet pussy gripping her cock as her hands gripped the hips. Tatiana felt her balls tighten, almost up into her body and knew she was moments away from cumming. She tightened her grip on Laura's hips and began thrusting up into the small blond with hard rapid thrusts. She made no effort to hold back as she exploded into Laura's pussy, and kept going for several moments. Only after she had finished cumming did she release Laura, who collapsed onto the bed beside her. Tatiana smiled faintly as she drifted off to sleep, well satisfied.

When she awoke she was momentarily disoriented by the presence of another person in bed with her, as it had been over a year since she had shared a bed with anyone. Soon it all came back and she smiled as she looked at the clock and saw that it was after eight, she'd been out for a couple of hours. Turning on her side she stared at Laura, smiling as she traced the blonde's lips with her index finger. Finding herself hard again she got a wicked idea. Tatiana carefully opened Laura's mouth and with a little experimentation found a good position to slowly work her cock inside. Once all the way in Tatiana reveled in how Laura's mouth felt. However feeling impatient she began to slowly thrust in an out of Laura's mouth. She stifled a groan at the agonizing slowness, but she knew if she sped up too quickly it could become very uncomfortable for both of them. As she reached a good speed she could no longer repress a moan and idly wondered why Laura wasn't waking up. She briefly considered switching to Laura's pussy, but found herself too impatient to cum. It was an effort not to simply grab Laura's head and thrust for all she was worth, but soon she found herself cumming just as she felt the lips tighten around her. Looking down she saw that Laura was awake and spluttering. Once she was spent Tatiana pulled out laying back on the bed as Laura struggled not to choke.

"What the...(cough)...was that?" Tatiana smiled and kissed Laura.

"You have such a cute mouth I couldn't help myself." Tatiana grinned daring her to say something, but Laura stayed silent. "Good, you're learning. Now do you work tomorrow?" Laura shook her head. "Wonderful, I don't have to go in until noon. Spend the night with me?" Tatiana wanted to keep this from sounding like she was pleading with a girlfriend, but found she couldn't help a certain desperation from creeping into her voice. Laura hesitated, unsure of where to look as she considered. Finally she spoke.

"Yes, I want to spend the night..." She hesitated when she saw the expression on Tatiana's face. "Please, ma'am." Tatiana grinned as she once again kissed her. She rose to go to the bathroom and Laura joined her. They went to the kitchen for a bite to eat as both had not eaten since lunch, they ate quickly and hadn't even bothered dressing. Later after having sex again, Tatiana lay on her back listening to Laura's soft breathing. A lot had happened in the past several hours, she didn't know if they would start dating, although the idea brought a smile to her face as she thought about what the deputy mayor would think, but Laura would need considerably more training before Tatiana would seriously consider her girlfriend material. Tatiana drifted off as she imagined starting a relationship with Laura.