Snapshots

Story Info
An intimate glimpse of a first meeting.
3.1k words
3.85
10.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually he enjoys his first visit to a new city, takes his time as he is driving to his hotel, checks out the feel of the city, what there is to see just driving through. That would have to wait this time though; his thoughts were on the restaurant he had just spotted ahead, the hour delay taking off, and the likelihood he was too late.

He missed the turnoff into the restaurant, further worsening his mood. He made a u-turn at the next intersection, hoping they weren't illegal in this town, although not really caring at this moment. He turned into the restaurant rather too quickly, typically trying to make up seconds when already an hour late.

He waved an anemic apology to the older couple leaving the restaurant that he had just terrified with his erratic driving and searched for another long moment for a parking place. Someone else managed to get the spot the older couple vacated, he almost felt like he deserved that. Finally he found an empty spot and pulled into it.

He rushed into the restaurant lobby and to his surprise saw her sitting there. Relief began to pour over him as he ran to where she was sitting and he crouched down in front of her.

"I am so sorry, the flight was delayed for an hour, it took forever getting my rental car, I missed the stupid turn, I almost ran over this older couple,? the words were pouring out of him.

Then he finally looked up into her eyes, and saw her smiling down at him, and the dam closed on the words.

She reached out and touched his cheek. "It's ok, I made sure I checked on your flight before I came over, I haven't been here long. And it's nice to meet you too."

"Oh gosh," he stammered as he got back to his feet, "I'm making quite a first impression aren't I." He heard her laugh softly as she also got to her feet. He took her hand and raised it to his lips, kissing it softly. Looking down into her pretty eyes, "It is very nice to finally meet you milady."

She smiled at him warmly, "It's nice to finally meet you too. I have a table for us, is that ok?"

"Of course", he offered her his arm and she took it as they made their way to the hostess.

-click-

They talked as easily as they always did online. During the hour they had eaten dinner they had discussed childhoods, families, favorite restaurants and covered a bit of online gossip. After the strained introduction things had quickly smoothed out. She had caught him staring at her lovely eyes, long pretty brunette hair and gorgeous smile but had simply smiled each time their eyes had met. The hour had gone by far too quickly.

"Do you have some more time, can we talk some more?" he asked.

"I'd like that," she said, "but it's too noisy here, can we find someplace a bit more quiet?"

-click-

He opened the passenger side door of her car and climbed inside. Already inside, she looked over at him expectantly.

"I'm sorry, this is your town, and I?ve never been here. You're going to have to be the one to decide where we are going." Their eyes met, she was smiling at him. There was a lot of warmth in her gaze. The look lingered, past the time when both should have become self-conscious.

He began to lean toward her, and she didn't back away. He kept his eyes on hers the entire time, looking for any sign she didn't want what was happening, and then he felt her soft lips against his and they kissed for the first time. His hand slid to the right side of her throat, touching her cheek as they kissed. He could feel her breath on his face as the kiss continued. He slowly pulled back, feeling their lips slowly separate, both breathing heavily.

He pulled back just far enough to be able to look fully at her pretty face. His hand still softly caressed her cheek. "You are so beautiful," he whispered.

Her eyes lowered for a moment and a slight flush crept into her cheeks. Her eyes raised back up to find his. "You have the warmest, prettiest eyes," she said.

This time it was his turn to blush slightly. "May I kiss you again?" he asked.

"Yes."

He lowered his head slowly towards hers, anticipating the soft touch of her lips against his. As they kissed her mouth opened slightly and his mouth opened against hers. They began a deep sensuous French kiss, his hand slipped behind her neck so that he could pull her towards him a little, deepening the kiss even further.

They both scooted around in their seats, trying to get more comfortable for kissing. Soon he was on his knees in his seat, leaning over into her seat. Just then he noticed someone walking by her car and remembered where they were.

He sat up and in response to her somewhat surprised look managed to breathlessly whisper, "I think we are putting on a bit of a show."

Her blush was far more intense than when he had complimented her. "Perhaps we should find that other place that I was talking about."

-click-

She pulled the car into the parking lot of a beautiful tree-filled local park. The parking lot was deserted. The evening was getting late, in less than an hour it would be dark. The moon was very bright this evening though.

Inside the car she turned to look at him. She looked lovely backlit by the moonlight, her dark pretty hair tumbling over her shoulders. It was a bit in disarray from the activities of a few moments ago.

He reached out to touch her cheek again, and she pressed her cheek into his hand. His hand softly caressed her lovely face, his fingers moving gently over her cheeks, across her lips, tracing the outline of her eyes. He ran one finger down her nose, dropping at the end of her nose to her lips. She kissed his finger.

He watched as she unbuckled her seatbelt. She dropped the pumps she was wearing onto the driver's side floor. Sitting on her knees, this time she leaned over into his seat to kiss him.

She kissed him tenderly for a moment then broke the kiss. She stared for a moment deep into his eyes. "I know I don't say it much," she whispered, "but you make me feel absolutely wonderful."

She leaned in to kiss him again, deeply, French kissing again. He had found the release to let the seat go back, but forgot they now had two people leaning against the seat. The seat quickly fell all the way back, pulling him completely away from her as he fell back hard into the seat. She was able to catch herself and started giggling at his startled look.

"I'm sorry," she managed to stop giggling. "Are you ok?"

Now he started laughing. "Yes, only thing hurt is my pride."

"I see," she said with mock seriousness. "Do you suppose I need to come down there and see if I can help?"

"I think I'd like that very much."

She very carefully climbed into his lap, and slowly stretched herself out against him. "Is this better?" she asked as she snuggled up against him. Her face was just inches from his and soon their lips were pressed tightly together again.

His right hand quickly found it's way to her left breast. His left hand slid down her back to gently caress her butt. The material of her dress felt very silky, which he actually notice for just a minute, before his brain reminded him of the wonderful lady under the dress, and that she was in his arms.

Their kiss deepened, he felt her body pressing into his, and into the hand at her breast. He slowly worked her dress up in back, until he was able to caress her butt through only her panties. He felt her breath catch in their kiss, and her body press hard against his. One of her hands covered his as he caressed her breast. She squeezed his hand gently and then removed his hand from her breast.

She stooped kissing him and sat up a bit. The hand she has just taken from her breast she raised to her lips, kissing it. She looked deep into his eyes as she told him, "I want to make love with you. But, not here, this isn't comfortable. I have a blanket in the back, I want you to make love to me under the moonlight in the park."

-click-

He lay back against the blanket as she kissed her way down his bare chest. Kissing her way down across his abdomen, he shivered in pleasure at what she was making him feel.

She wasted little time undoing his belt and unsnapping his jeans. She sat up and he felt his jeans sliding down and off. She started kissing her way up the inside of his thighs, something he had often done for other but never really experienced for himself. Her warm lips and soft, wet tongue felt incredible as she worked her way slowly up his thighs. Then he felt her kissing him over his jockeys, her mouth wrapping around curves and mouthing him softly.

Then she was swiftly pulling off his jockeys, tossing them somewhere behind her.

"Oh my, it's so big," he heard her exclaim.

Half laughing he was quickly up on his elbows looking at her. "What did you just say?" he asked.

Her eyes found his and he saw the humor in them though her face remained completely serious. She had always said that her eyes could never hide her mood. "Isn't that what I'm supposed to say?"

He laughed. "In this case I'm afraid that would be a case of false advertising darling."

"No, no, no," she lost her composure, giggling. "It would only be false advertising if you said it, I'm allowed to make such claims aren't I?"

"Good point," he managed, just before he fell back and moaned loudly. She had just taken him slowly into her mouth, sliding far down his erect penis. She bobbed her head up and down on him several times before slowly releasing him from her mouth.

"Honey, I have to say you're not exactly small, and oh my do you taste good." The last she said with an exaggerated lick of her lips.

He blushed again. The second time for the evening and it left him speechless.

"What's the matter honey, having trouble speaking? Perhaps I should do that some more, you seemed to be able to moan just fine when I was doing that for you." She smiled sexily at him and lowered her mouth to him again, slowly taking him into her hot, wet mouth.

He did moan again. He also managed to find his voice.

"Oh darling, I can't deny that feels wonderful. However, I think at the moment I'd really love to have those incredible lips of yours up here kissing mine. Besides, you're still almost dressed and I think it's my turn to be the undresser. I've been looking forward to it all night now."

Once again she slowly released him from her mouth. She sucked rather hard just before he slid out, causing him to moan loudly again. "You've been undressing me with your eyes all night, is that what you are saying?"

"Pretty much, yep," he admitted.

She laughed. "No one can say you aren't honest," she said as she slid up to kiss him deeply.

-click-

He finished sliding her bra off as he gently sucked on her right nipple. He teased her nipple with his tongue before sitting up between her legs. He gazed down at her; obviously letting his eyes slide all over her body. Clad now only in incredibly sexy looking Victoria's Secret white panties, she was beautiful. Her breasts were full and her nipples as dark as she had told him. The moonlight gave all of her womanly, sexy curves an almost eerie glow.

She watched him looking at her, and smiled when his eyes finally returned to hers.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked him.

"My love, you know I have always liked what I have seen."

"So you have said," she almost whispered, "but you have never seen quite this much of me. Are you sure I haven't gotten too skinny." She laughed, a light, musical laugh that made him smile and filled him with longing to hear it again.

"No darling, I assure you, you look absolutely stunning."

"Good," she murmured. She caught his gaze and he felt like she was looking into his soul. "Because I was rather hoping you'd want to finish undressing me soon."

"Oh you were?" His eyes flashed mischievously as his hands slide under her sexy bottom, squeezing softly. He lowered his head and brushed his lips across the front of her panties.

"Yes," she moaned softly, "because I want to feel those wonderful lips of yours on my skin.

His hands on her butt grasped the hem of her panties and quickly pulled them down almost to her knees. At the same times his lips found the bare lips of her vagina, and pressed into them, his tongue flicking out to trace the opening of her lips. She moaned loudly and he felt her hips pressing up at him.

He pushed her panties off with one hand so that he could spread her legs a bit more, get better access. He sucked one of her lips into his mouth, sucking on it gently. She gasped loudly and bucked her hips against him. He kissed her again softly before sitting up and smiling at her.

"Like that?" he asked.

"Mmmm hmmmmm", she murmured as she watched his eyes trace over her body once again. It thrilled her to see the look of love, desire and lust in his eyes as he visually ate up her body. "Unlike you my dear, I don't mind if you do continue that."

"Oh my, it's so big," she heard him say.

Her head snapped up. "What did you just say?"

"Oops," he attempted to look chagrined, "that's not what a guy is supposed to say is it?"

In a flash she had grabbed him and thrown him back on the blanket, straddled him, and was tickling his side and abdomen. Though he usually could control whether or not he was ticklish, he was not in control this time.

She tickled him mercilessly as she pounded him with questions.

"What is so big my dear? Were you talking about my hips? My butt? Just what was it that you found so big?"

He tried to answer several times, but was barely capable of breathing. Her tickle attack was relentless. Finally he managed to twist around under her enough to take one deep breath and managed to gasp out "your breasts."

Almost immediately she finished her attack. "Hmmmmmmmmmm. They aren't that big you goof, I hope by that you mean that you like looking at them."

"I adore looking at them," he replied. "I especially liked how they bounced while you were tickling me."

"Nonsense," she replied, "you were in no shape to notice." She was sitting just over his middle thighs. She reached down and wrapped her hand around him, and he immediately regained most of the hardness he'd lost during the tickle ambush. This time it was her eyes that roamed over him, and he who enjoyed the inspection. Her eyes finally met his again and she held his gaze for several seconds. Her hand was slowly stroking him.

"You have the sexiest eyes," she finally said to him.

He blushed again, a blushing trifecta.

"You seem to blush a lot," she teased, "I don't recall you mentioning you are easily embarrassed. Just what are you going to do when I tell you that I'm planning to take this very hard penis in my hand and slide myself onto you?"

He moaned as she began to rub his head against her. Partially pushing him into her. "A moan," she murmured, "I rather like that reaction much more than blushing. I'm planning to have that reaction in just a moment myself."

With that she lowered herself slowly onto him. Taking him deep inside her. They both moaned.

-click-

They lay side-by-side on the blanket, kissing softly. His hand softly caressing her breasts, sliding gently all over, teasing her nipples.

"I'm ready for more already my love, if you're interested," he whispered softly in her ear.

"So I noticed," she laughed softly back, before kissing him hungrily, deeply, pressing her body hard against his.

His free arm went around her and he allowed the weight of his body to push her back onto the blanket. He kept himself off her, putting his weight on his arms on either side of her. Her legs spread and he felt her hand guide him into position. He kissed her long and deep as he slowly slid into her.

It wasn't anything exotic; they simply made love, slowly, tenderly. They didn't speak beyond moans, kissing almost the entire time. He just slowly moved in and out of her, while she squeezed him and moved her hips with his to take him very deep. The act itself may have been very simplistic but the pleasure generated was far from it.

She reached orgasm slightly before him. She had to break the kiss as she moaned loudly, her body shuddering with the intensity of the pleasures coursing through her. That was more than enough to send him over the edge not long after, thrusting into her as his pleasure built to a crescendo. He found her lips willing to kiss again as he exploded inside her, feeling her muscles working with him in her, making the pleasure last.

-click-

They kissed outside of his car. A deep kiss that recalled for both the pleasures they had so recently shared. A very long kiss, but one that had to eventually end.

"I'll be here all week," he whispered to her once the kiss had broken.

"I know," she whispered back as she pressed a piece of paper into his hand. "Call me at work tomorrow, let me know how to contact you."

"I will." He kissed her once more and got into the rental car. He watched her walk away in the side-view mirror. He wondered if she might glance back, but she didn't. She walked to her car, got in, and drove off. As she drove by she did look over and smile, so he blew her a kiss.

He took a deep breath, parts of him still tingling from the amazing evening he had just experienced. Time to get to the hotel, he thought, good thing I got a late check in.