Snapshots of a CFNM College

Story Info
Incidents from a college where double standards are the norm.
12k words
4.44
69.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not so much a story, as it is a set of snapshots from the happenings in a particular university, where double standards are the norm. I hope you like it, and I would love it if you readers leave feedback via the comments. I am intending to write another part to this, but that may take a while. Feel free to make suggestions in the comments as well!

************************************

The Collins University for Women was founded in 1953 under the direction of the Feminist Board. Although not very powerful at the time, the Board invested its limited resources into a futuristic plan to bring women on an equal footing with men, and even surpass men. Over time they learned that while women wanted to be seen as equals, they also wanted to keep certain privileges which they had enjoyed in more traditional settings, such as a higher right to privacy, exception from certain unfavourable jobs, and getting put on a pedestal by men.

With the changing times, the Feminist Board grew more and more powerful and the University grew with them, producing exemplary female engineers, philosophers, writers and politicians. In 2000, the Board realized that it was time to open the doors of the University to men. This wasn't a purely inclusive decision. It was felt that, for women to make even greater strides, they needed to be perceived as superior and therefore, deserving of the pedestal. And in order to do so, they needed to train men to see them as such.

A plan was carefully devised and the various processes that would be required to meet this basic objective. Right from the living facilities, sports centres and medical regulations to the course designs and content, everything underwent subtle changes. The changes had one core principle at their core. All the changes ensured that the scales were tipped, subtly, not very obviously in favour of female students. Females in the campus were granted certain privileges in the name of safety. Privacy for women was granted in many processes where men were denied the same. The course content reinforced the idea that women deserved to be given certain leeway simply on account of their gender, and no other reason and that men should give them willingly. Certain activities were made compulsory for men, while women had the option of choosing to do or not do these activities.

While men lined up for admission into the university, it being the best in almost every field, there was considerable resistance to the policies perceived by men as unfair. The women loved the policies, and it was through their support that the Board was able to implement them effectively. The frequent nudity in various activities was a constant source of discomfort to the men. However, over three to four batches, most resistance was overcome and the male students gradually became more and more compliant. 16 years on, the policies of the college are well known, and while men my feel uncomfortable with many of them, they fully know what they are getting into and do so willingly (and through some pressure from parents).

The following are the chronicles of some of the policies in the University and the double standards perpetuated by them.

************************************

The Board convened in 2000 to decide the rules which would apply to the university upon admission of male students from the start of the academic year. The Feminist Board, as a rule, consisted exclusively of women, and they placed the safety and protection of women as the top criteria. The board came up with certain rules, which are now stated below for reference:

1. Whenever in doubt, the benefit of any dispute between a male and female student will be given to the female student as per the belief of moral superiority. Such belief is considered absolute and will be at the behest of the officiating authority.

2. The officiating authority in any dispute between any 2 students must be female. A bench of 3 female office bearers in the university may be appointed for the same.

3. The following punishments may be handed to female students upon violation of rules (same as before):

- Writing lines

- Detention for a maximum of 2 hours

-Helping with clerical tasks

-Standing outside or inside the classroom for a maximum of 30 minutes

4. The following punishments may be handed out to male students upon violation of rules:

-A minimum of 10 spankings with a paddle, to be given either over the student's underpants or bare bottom, depending upon the nature of the offence. The maximum number of spankings are left to the discretion of the punishing authority.

-Standing either outside or inside the classroom with his pants and/or underpants around his ankles, as per the nature of his offense, for a minimum of 30 minutes.

-Running 5 laps around the jogging track in only his underpants for offenses related to physical education.

-10 extra laps around the pool, to be executed in the nude, for offenses related to Swimming.

5. Regular medical checks of all students will be carried out of a quarterly basis. Such checks will be done by the doctors and nurses employed by the university. All such doctors and nurses will be female, with regards to the privacy of the female students. It is to be noted that no female student will be exposed to any male student in less than full clothing at any time during the examination.

6. For male students, the medicals will be carried out in their underpants and fully nude whenever deemed necessary by the medical authorities. Keeping in mind the spirit of equality, female students cannot be restricted from the examination rooms at any time.

7. The male students will be housed in the newly constructed hostel rooms. 2 students will share a room. Again, female students will be grated free access to this facility, in keeping with the Equality policy of the university. All female students are to be warned, however, that the male facilities are "Open". That is, they will have no doors on the rooms nor on the common shower room. Hence, nudity may be witnessed without warning upon entrance.

8. The female hostels are to be off limits to any and every male. As such, fingerprint scanners are installed at the entrance in order to restrict entry. Any breach of this rule is to be treated with immediate expulsion of the male in question.

9. The swimming costume for males will be a speedo only. The same for females will be a one piece suit, provided by the university. All students are required to shower before and after swimming lessons. The female showers are to be completely enclosed and off-limits to all males. The male showers, in keeping with the Equality policy, will be accessible to all people, male and female. However, since showers are to be taken in the nude, nudity may be witnessed.

10. The uniform for PE exercises other than swimming will consist of a t-shirt, knee-length shorts and shoes for female students. Male students will be required to wear only shorts for all PE exercises other than swimming. Regular underwear including bras and panties can be worn by females. Jockstraps are to be worn by males for all such lessons.

11. Female students are to have the freedom of choosing the classes they want to take, other than Swimming and PE which are mandatory for everyone. Male students will have 50% of the classes fixed for them by the University including but not restricted to Gender Equality, Feminism, A History of the World from the Female Perspective. Please note the same.

The rules were passed by the Board with a unanimous vote. Each rule was thought over, and verified as to whether it met its objective. It was agreed that the subtle double standard would be pushed aggressively.

Due to the rules which were made abundantly clear from the very start, applications from male candidates was low in the initial years. However, seeing the jobs which the students achieved and the kind of holistic education provided at low fees, more and more candidates were seen to be applying for seats. Parents were especially pushing their sons to go for the college. This gave further impetus to the Board to tweak certain rules to make them even more favourable to the female students. This gave rise to the now famous Nudity Culture within the University.

The Board met again in 2008 to tweak the rules. Further changes were made as follows:

1. Swimming lessons for male students are to be held in the nude. Female students will be required to wear the one piece suit for all lessons. Lessons are to be co-ed.

2. Annual swim meets will be held every year wherein parents will be invited to the university. Such meets will also take place in the standard swimming costume.

3. Each male student will be required to serve as a model in the Art Classes. Such modelling may take place in any clothing which the instructor requires or even in the nude. Female models are never to be nude in a co-ed class, under any circumstances.

4. All male students are to report to checking whenever required by the medical staff. Female students, except in case of emergencies, are to be given at least 2 days' notice. This is in response to higher drug use among males as compared to females.

5. It has been decided to initiate a University Calendar from this academic year to raise money for charity. Chosen male and female students will participate in this calendar. Female nudity will not feature in the calendar at any cost. Male nudity will be permissible, at the discretion of the photographer.

With these further changes, the Board felt confident of elevating their female students to a status above that of their male students. In the next 5 years, this became apparent as the male students automatically acquiesced to the female students, who had seen them in the nude throughout the year. The power balance was slightly in the favour of the female students who had learned to make exploit it to the fullest.

******************************

The Induction day in 2016 was a happy one, as were all induction days. It was the day that a fresh batch of students joined the university and were formally taken into the college. The students were often accompanied by family members including mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and even aunts, all excited to see their son or daughter join the prestigious university.

This particular day was even more momentous. It marked the first time since 2000 that an equal number of male and female students were inducted into the university. All the chief members of the Feminist Board were present today, beaming smiles at parents and students alike. The program, supposed to begin at 11:00 am, was initiated right on time, reflecting the University's stress on punctuality.

Several speeches later came the campus tour. This was the interesting part for the students, most of whom had almost dozed off to sleep during the speeches, thereby missing a lot of the rules which were reiterated. The speeches were primarily about how the university was proud to have such great students. However, the speech by the Dean was far more reassuring. She had assured all the parents, as she had done for the past 16 years, that all care would be taken to keep girl students out of harms way. She had also assured that no girl would be spanked nor would she be exposed to others in any way. That was a privilege reserved for boys. The male students had woken up at this point, but did not place much importance on the words. Spanking was outdated and they were all too old to be exposed.

The campus tour was a 2 hour long event which included a visit to all the major facilities within the university. The parents and students were first led to the medical centre, where parents were reassured that it was fully equipped to take care of all emergencies. The next stop was the classrooms which were in the same building as the medical facilities. The classes were all equipped with up-to-date devices to facilitate learning.

The group was then led to the hostel facilities. The male and female hostels were two buildings facing each other. One the entrance to the female hostel, there was a frosted glass door and a fingerprint scanner which would open it. The parents and students were told that the fingerprints of all the new female students would be taken and updated the next day. Till then, the door would be open and guarded by a female guard. The entrance to the boys hostel was absent a door. A corridor led straight into the 6 floor building and one could clearly see rooms on either side of the corridor. An entrance was seen on the other side of the corridor too.

The group was first led into the girls hostel. The male students were informed that this was the first and last time they would ever be entering these facilities. Similar to the boys hostel, there were doors on either side of the corridor. Each room was well furnished, with a single bed, table, chair, lamps and an attached bath. It all looked very nice, and the girls were happy that they would get to live in such great rooms. The building itself was 10 floors, taller than what the boys hostel building seemed to be. On the far side of the building was an elevator which led to the upper floors. The group was told that the first two floors were reserved for the first years, the next two for the second years and so on. With a small batch of around 30 girls, this was more than enough.

The group then proceeded to the Boys hostel, and the stark difference in the living facilities was visible to all. The girls smirked as they saw that the rooms, just like the hostel, had no doors. That meant that anyone entering the building could see directly into the rooms. Moreover, each room had 2 beds and 2 sets of tables, chairs and cupboards. A toilet was attached, and thankfully, that had a door. Upon closer inspection, however, the boys discovered that the door had no lock. This was shocking to them and they all stared at each other in utter confusion. The tour guide, who had done this for the past ten years, informed the group that while masturbation was not forbidden, the Board preferred to restrict it. As a result, the shared rooms, lack of doors and locks as well as the CCTV cameras in the corridors were an effort to reduce the privacy which the males got, thereby reducing their opportunities to jerk off at whim. At this point, the guide also informed the girls that they had free access to any part of this facility, but warned them that they could view nude males. While some of the parents had worried expressions, other parents didn't seem to mind the prospect of their daughters seeing bare cocks and asses of their classmates or that their sons would be exposed. The boys, however, wore an embarrassed look at the talk of their private habits in public. The girls were half smiling at this point. They knew that boys masturbated, of course. Some of them with boyfriends had even witnessed the act first hand and sometimes participated in it via a handjob or a blowjob. However, they felt a strange sense of enjoyment at the privilege that they had been given regarding the hostels. While they could go into any boy's room, junior or senior, no boy could enter theirs.

The group was then shown the shower facility which was provided for the boys. It was basically an open room, again with no door, on the far side of the building. The showers were gang showers with no partition or semblance of privacy provided for the showering boys. The boys were categorically told that they would be expected to shower at least once a day, and they would do so naked. Surprise checks could be carried out by the hostel warden, who was female, at any time. The boys smarted at the unfairness of this instruction, which was not given to the girls. The girls were thinking of the appropriate times to enter this hostel so they could catch the boys with their dicks out. Some of the boys could be heard mumbling their dissent, even though they were aware of these rules beforehand through friends and family who had studied at this university. However, now confronted with the possibility of actually being seen naked by everyone, their will failed them. However, some parents could be heard telling their sons in stern voices that they had better get used to these new conditions, and that privacy and modesty weren't really required for boys. Especially from women who had already seen it all, and probably had no desire to see them naked anyway. The boys wilted under such stern behaviour and proceeded to exit the hostel as quickly as possible.

The group then proceeded to the sport centre which was constructed only 5 years ago at great expense. It had since been a great source of pride for the university and it's students. All the popular indoor sports were housed inside a tall building, while the building was itself was adjacent a football ground surrounded by a running track. On the other side of the building was a basketball court. The look on the faces of the students as they entered the vast complex was a testament to the uniqueness of this university. The students were informed that they would be allowed to choose any sports they would like to participate in. Keeping in mind the Gender Equality policy, all sports had a male and a female team. Moreover, these teams would practice together at all times. The sports facilities would also remain open after-hours for students wanting to exercise or play. There were some students enjoying a game of football even as the group went by. It was a coed group and the men were shirtless, probably due to the warm weather. Inside the building was a board which indicated which sports room was on which floor. The ground floor housed the Table Tennis rooms. The second floor had the gym, while the third floor had the locker rooms. The top floor had an Olympic size swimming pool.

The students were informed that the locker rooms were common for the gym as well as swimming pool. Just like the hostels, the locker room for boys had no door and there was a clear and obstructed view for anyone who cared to see. The showers weren't visible directly from the entrance, thankfully. The girls were again told that they had free access to the boys locker room, much to the dismay of the latter. The boys, however, were expressly forbidden to enter the girls room, which had a wooden door and a fingerprint scanner, similar to the one at the hostel. As expected, the gang showers and open lockers were present in the boys room. The boys were told that for gymming, they were to be shirtless and in shorts and a jockstrap. For swimming, a pair of speedos would be required. The boys were forbidden to carry anything into the swimming area. They would walk up to the top floor in their speedos and come back down in the same, unless instructed otherwise. Similarly, only a napkin would be carried to the gym. The girls were instructed to wear robes while exiting the locker room in order to swim. They were told that proper gym outfits would be required.

The boys were truly apprehensive by this point. As if to enhance this apprehension, they encountered a couple of seniors heading their way. Obviously returning from a swim, the boy was wearing a tight blue speedo which showed off his bulge spectacularly. The students and the parents could even make out the circumcised head of the cock which leaned towards the left. The girl was in a light blue robe which covered her to the knees. Such disparity in the clothing left the male students squirming and the female students smirking. The couple proceeded to the locker rooms, where the girl gave a playful slap the boy's butt and scanned her finger to enter the girls room. The boys, at that point, wondered what horrors they had signed up for.

The group was informed that similar locker rooms were built outside the building for the outdoor sports. And by similar, the guide meant that this boys room was lacking a door as well. The privacy given to males seemed to be at an all-time low at this point.