Snatchin Snatch Ch. 2

Story Info
Tony and John share two waitresses
1.4k words
3.18
57.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmumbles
mmumbles
32 Followers

Tony and John met in a diner. John was drinking coffee when Tony walked in. He sat down and ordered coffee. He looked around. There was no one near.

"How ja do?"

"All together, about twenty five thou."

"Not much."

"These people aren't generous, but they are safe."

"I hope so."

"Don't worry, besides the real money is in that broad out at the house."

"Yeh."

"You don't suppose Jack'd do anything stupid?"

"Nah, he knows the plan."

"So, how many times ja fuck her?"

Tony grinned.

"She sucked both our dicks. I fucked her in the ass.....just once."

"Jack let her suck his dick?"

"Yeh, really got off on it too!"

"He's weird."

"Sure is."

"Thinks she's so fat....."

"That's mostly an act."

"Listen, you like her, I got a girl for you. She's built about the same, but younger. I been fuckin her room-mate."

"Coupla bimbos?"

"No clean-cut small town types, grown up and in the big city.....waitresses. Mine's 24. The other one's maybe 29-30."

"We got time?"

"You mean right now? Shit man, why not? They're home. I was just talkin to em."

They left and went to the girl's apartment building. As they rode up in the dingy elevator, John spoke.

"You know, you like assholes, I like cunts. After we fuck em, let's see if we can pull a little switcheroo. No sloppy seconds that way. My girl is Kim. Yours is Melanie. Kim claims to have a cherry asshole."

"Will they go along with that?"

"Mel will. Kim won't. You'll have to persuade her."

"Thanks a lot pal."

Kim was a doll..... a little small in the tit department, but other than that.....a real doll; red hair, green eyes, great ass and legs, beautiful face. Melanie was a little fatter than "Petunia", but her big ass looked good to Tony. Both women were very nice. They seemed wholesome perky and warm. Kim blushed when John whispered in her ear.

"We'll be right back. John wants to tell me something."

"Yeh sure."

They went in her room. Tony figured they'd be gone for a while, so he wasted no time making a move on Melanie. She responded nicely. After some passionate kissing and groping he started to undress her.

"Let's go in my room."

"You go ahead and get ready for me, babe. I gotta use your john."

He urinated, then searched the bathroom. He found some Vaseline.

She was in bed, the sheet pulled up over her face. Only her fingers and hair were visible to Tony when he entered the bedroom. He set the Vaseline down then ripped the sheet out of her grasp, throwing it off the foot of the bed. She lay there nude, looking up at him, her arms at her sides, not covering up. He bent over and spread her legs. She raised her knees, giving him the full view. He reached down and spread her labia.

"Smell that pussy!!"

"That's not nice."

"I love that smell, babe."

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off?"

"Sure am."

She watched. Turning her head as he finished, she noticed the Vaseline.

"You're not going to need that."

"Oh yes I will."

"Oh god.....well use lots of it."

She raised her ass further as he applied it.

"Let me put it on you."

"Sure babe."

He handed her the jar. She applied it to his erect penis. She really got into it, frowning slightly in concentration.

"That's enough. You'll get me off and waste it."

He got between her legs, put his arms under her knees and lifted. She wasn't very limber, but enough. He found her greased asshole and pushed his dick inside.

"Tighten it."

He felt her sphincter clamp down.

"Oh yeh, babe. Hold that as long as you can."

He slid in further. He felt an obstruction. It was hot against the head of his penis.

"Shoulda had you take a crap first."

"Damn you. Stop then."

"No it's okay, babe."

He had almost full penetration. He pumped slowly, then faster, making her groan. Her toes curled down. Her breathing became ragged. He rode her harder, bending her further. She came and he released his jism into her. He relaxed on top of her.

"Get off. You're crushing me."

"Are you going to clean my dick?"

"No, you pervert. It's filthy."

"Duh, that's why I want you to clean it."

"Please don't make me do that. I'll get sick."

"Okay, sweetheart, I'll let off this time. It was a little messy. But next time I'll give you an enema so it won't be so disgusting and you'd better do what I say."

"Okay, okay, get off."

"Let's go clean up."

They went to the bathroom and cleaned themselves. She went back to her room. He lingered, waiting for John. John appeared shortly and started cleaning himself.

"Kim doesn't know you're coming. Good luck."

"I hope I can. You need a good hard-on for a cherry asshole."

"Wait till you see her ass. You'll be ready."

"I'll rise to the occasion."

"Well Mel's pussy awaits."

He went to Melanie's room.

"Damn, I forgot the Vaseline."

He had an inspiration. He went to the refrigerator. There was some honey in a squeeze bottle. That would do.

She was on her stomach, face turned away. Her lovely ass invited him. He was ready, rock hard. He climbed on, straddling her.

"Get off me, John."

She twisted enough to see that it wasn't John.

"You, what do you think you're doing? leave me alone."

She reached back to slap at him. He grabbed her hand, bent one of her fingers and applied pressure.

"Oh.....don't.....please.....stop!"

"I'm gonna fuck your pretty ass, sweetheart."

"Oh no, I've never.....please, you're hurting me."

"You gonna be good?"

"Yes.....anything.....just stop!"

He released her hand.

"Please don't do this."

"Give it a chance. You'll like it.'

This would be his third different asshole in one day.....a new record.

He inserted the tip of the honey bottle in her asshole and sqeezed.

"What are you doing? It's cold .....stop .....ungh!"

"It's honey, out of your own refrigerator. It'll warm up. You'll warm it up. Relax."

She had tensed her muscles. He wedged her legs apart with his knees, reached between them and felt her cunt.

"You son of a bitch."

"Relax, baby. Tilt your ass up a little."

He smacked her ass hard. It sounded like a firecracker in the small room. She adjusted the angle of her hips. He put the head of his dick against her opening and pressed. Her asshole resisted.....then he popped inside. It felt so good to him. She was really tight. He slid in all the way and began pumping. She grunted every time he pushed. It took longer this time, but he achieved his orgasm. He couldn't tell whether she had climaxed or not. She was weeping.

A sound made him look toward the door. John and Melissa were standing there watching. John motioned for him to come away so he withdrew and went over to stand next to Melissa. John sat down by Kim and put a hand on her back.

"Are you okay, honey?"

"He hurt me."

"I'm sure he didn't mean to."

"Oh yes he did!"

"Well I'll talk to him about that."

He looked at the two by the door and jerked his head that he wanted them to leave. They went to the kitchen and sat down. Melissa wouldn't speak to him.....wouldn't look at him. After a short interval, John joined them.

Melissa asked, "Is she okay?"

"Yes, why don't you go in and comfort her, lick her pussy?"

"What do you think I am?"

"Look Mel, you know and I know that you've been eatin her."

"Kim told you!"

"No, but you just did. I was just guessin."

She glared at him, but she went to Kim. They followed and stood in the doorway. She sat on the bed and leaned down and whispered something to her. as she gently caressed her back. Kim rolled over and spread her legs.

"You're so good to me, Mel."

Melissa got between her legs and put her face to Kim's crotch.

The men watched for a while, then got dressed and left. Neither woman noticed.

It was the rings that aroused Phil's curiosity, the other stuff too, but mainly the rings. He followed John to the diner, watched him meet Tony, followed them to the apartment building, entered the lobby when they boarded the elevator, and noted that it stopped on eight. He went to the mailboxes. Only one on eight bore female names. Of course there were a lot of possibilities, but there were two of them, two names on the mailbox, they'd just made a score.....he'd bet on it.

He went out to their van, placed a small transmitter on it's under-carriage and left.

If you liked this story please vote for it.

mmumbles
mmumbles
32 Followers