Sneaking In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Sam said as he watched her go through his dresser drawers.

"Here," She said as she pulled out a pair of sweatpants and quickly put them on.

"What are you going to do?" Sam asked.

"Improvise I guess," Megan said as she also took a t-shirt and put it over her head, "my clothes downstairs, just put them away somewhere."

"Ok," Sam said as she came over and kissed him.

"Hey," Sam smiled as he put his arm around her, "I love you too."

Megan smiled deeply at him as she ran for the doorway and down the stairs. He heard her open the front cabin door. A moment later, he saw her emerge from under the porch roof. As she reached the bottom of the steps, she casually and slowly walked over to her parent's cabin and crept up the stairs onto the porch. Quickly she grabbed a magazine on a soft bench and sat down. Sam smiled at her thinking that they may have gotten away with it.

Sam knew that if they were to continue their romance, they would have to have a talk with her parents, his best friends. He was nervous about that, but had an odd feeling that it would work out. He smiled as he laid back down to get more rest.

2 weeks later...

"You know this show really isn't that funny," Megan said.

"Yeah it's been on for like 40 years," Sam said as he put his arm around her, "Getting old I think."

Sam looked over at the young woman he had grown to love so much. He smiled thinking that she really had been there all along. She had begun to complete him. He knew that he made her happy, and would do his best to make sure that was always true. Still it was new, and at some moments he could hardly believe it. His thoughts bathed in her spirit and care for him.

They had been watching a late night comedy show after a nice evening of walking the boardwalk and laughing at an improvisational skit show put on by a local college. Hand in hand they walked the beach and he kissed her next to the quiet shore. They had come back to the cabin for more personal time. But now it was nearly time for her to return to her parent's cabin.

They ended up having the conversation with her parents on the same day that Megan snuck down and sat on the porch. There was not much choice as her mother noticed that the sweatpants and shirt she had chosen were the same ones she had washed the day before, after Sam went for a jog with her father. It was a bad choice, but it forced the talk without delay.

Sam remembered when Megan came up to ask him to come down to talk to her parents. She simply said to him, 'They know and want to talk to us'. Nervously, he went down there, expecting a lot of trouble and perhaps a lost friendship. It was tense, but there was an understanding, and no lasting issues. Just yesterday, her mother told him she was ok with it. But Megan still returned home each night. To both of them it seemed like the right thing to do.

"Gotta go," Megan said as she saw the show's credits start to roll.

"Yeah," Sam smiled as he stood and walked her outside and to the door of her parent's cabin.

"Night," They both said at the same time with a kiss.

As Sam walked the short path back to his cabin, he smiled. As he climbed the steps and reached the top, he turned around and looked down the hill to the boardwalk. Now thinning out for the evening, he looked at the last few people walking home or to some other place. Somehow it looked different to him. Perhaps it was his lifted spirits. He felt and gave love and it was good. He had a good job starting soon, and a new purpose in life. As he thought all of that, it seemed to give him focus and put life perspective.

He glanced below as Megan opened her window and whispered to him, "Night, I love you."

"I love you," Sam replied as he turned and walked inside.