Sneaking in to an Army Barracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soldier between her legs was moving faster, trying to grasp that elusive pleasure. Lily couldn't help but think it was a perfect place. She pulled gently on the cocks in her hands. She was surrounded by a group of horny young men with no other female outlets, and better yet, they had all just passed a demanding physical. It was paradise.

Lily felt the soldier jerk against her roughly, she knew he was cumming. He had lasted all of a minute, which was longer than she expected of an inexperienced man. She was probably the first woman he had been with, a thought that was confirmed when his friends slapped him on the back congratulating him.

One of the soldiers grabbed a few condoms from his kit and brought them over, he didn't want to waste time. As soon as his friend pulled out of her, he took his place. Her pussy was being filled by one hard cock after another. This one had more experience, he brought her to pleasure before he found his own.

Lily was vaguely aware of the door to the room opening a few times and more men entering the room. Evidently the newcomers were quickly brought up to speed on what was happening because Lily found herself surrounded by men in uniforms jerking their cocks and watching her. Someone had raided all of the kits in the room and a stack of foil wrapped condoms appeared beside her.

Coherent thought became harder as Lily achieved orgasm after orgasm. She no longer was able to keep track of who was inside of her, she only felt pleasure. Unconsciously she registered the men switching out as they came, but to her it was just one long fuck session.

There were only two points she could distinctly remember that first night. The first was when she felt her pussy, loosened after fucking so many men, still have to stretch to fit the cock of one of the soldiers. She opened her eyes and knew this was who Chul Soo had mentioned to her, the chubby soldier with a huge cock. Just by feeling it fill her, she guessed it must be 8 inches long and as thick as her wrist. He brought her to orgasm three times before he pulled out of her and sprayed his cum on her stomach. The sticky trails of his semen started at her pussy and reached her neck. She made a promise right there that he would be spending a lot of time with her.

The second point she remembered was when she opened her eyes to see a familiar face, a famous face above her. Though his hair had been cut short, and dyed from its usual striking blond, she would have recognized him anywhere. She had seen him perform regularly on Music Core and Inkigayo, taking home award after award and even dabbling in acting lately. The idol singer Chul Soo referred to as 'Kim' was currently balls deep inside of her pussy. Lily knew there were a million fan girls out there who would kill to be her at that moment.

Lily's first night went by in a haze. As she was passed from man to man, she went from orgasm to orgasm. She didn't particularly care whose cock was inside her, just that they made her cum. Hands fondled her body even as her pussy was being pumped by a rigid shaft. She sucked on whichever cock was closest to her, and jerked off the others. She usually had a cock in each hand, one in her mouth and one in her pussy at the same time.

After hours of sheer hedonistic sex, she became exhausted, but the men's attention hardly waned. A few of them dropped out and were sleeping, but most kept taking turns between her legs, although at an admittedly slower pace. Satisfying 12 young soldiers was going to be more demanding than she thought.

A few hours before dawn, Chul Soo called an end to the activities. He sent the last few awake men to bed so they could get a couple of hours of rest before morning roll call and marching. Lily was limp with satisfaction and exhaustion. She wanted to sleep right there, covered with the cum of a dozen men and her legs lewdly splayed, but Chul Soo took pity on her.

Hauling her up on his back, he carried her to the communal shower. Under the warm water, he held her up as he scrubbed her clean of both fresh and dried cum. She gasped as he ran his hand between her pussy lips, cleaning its sensitive and swollen flesh.

"Are you okay, Lily? Was it too much?" His concern was clear. She was leaning against him as all the strength had left her.

She nodded against his shoulder. "It was better than I imagined. Don't worry, I'm a happy exhausted."

"Are you sure you want to keep doing this?"

"A little sleep today while you are all off training will restore me. I'll be ready for another round tomorrow night, you can count on it. I've never had so many orgasms in one night in my life."

"Most of those men have never had sex that many times in one night either. I doubt any of them have ever had sex with an English woman. Hell, a couple of them were even virgins. They could barely contain themselves when they saw your bare pussy." He ran his hand over it to emphasize his point.

Lily laughed softly, "I'm glad to have helped them out. Nothing like popping a couple of cherry boys. They'll get better, I'll make sure of it."

"Well, it might be harder for them. We just ran out of condoms, now they're going to feel the full warmth of your pussy around their young cocks. They'll cum inside you before they've even buried themselves fully. After tomorrow you'll be filled with cum."

Lily shivered, and it wasn't just because Chul Soo was washing her sensitive clit over and over. "I can't wait. I love to feel a man's cum in me." She locked eyes with Chul Soo. "Did you like watching them fuck me?"

"Baby, it was the hottest thing I've seen. I was beside you the whole time, I watched as your pussy was stretched by a dozen different cocks. I watched your body tremble as they made you cum. I slid my cock into your pussy after another man had just been in it. I came multiple times for you tonight. I'm still hard right now." He pressed his lower body against hers and she could feel his erection poking at her belly. "I'm hard, but I don't want to exhaust you more right now. I'll save myself for tonight when I can cum in you properly. I'll see my semen leaking out of your well fucked pussy in a few hours."

Chul Soo carried Lily back to the barracks room. The men had all succumbed to sleep by now, their vigorous training during the day and even more vigorous pleasure of the night had worn them out. Most hadn't bothered to set up their blankets or pillows before sleeping. As she scanned the room, Lily saw they were almost all still in part of their uniforms. The men all were perfectly dressed from the waist up, but from the waist down, they were almost all bare, only the odd one had bothered to put their underwear back on. All of the bare cocks on display seemed quite satisfied, or at least Lily thought so.

Wrapping her in one of his uniform shirts, Chul Soo laid her on the platform and stretched out beside her. She fell asleep almost instantly, the heat from her lovers bodies on either side keeping her warm.

The three weeks passed by quickly in a pleasure fuelled orgy. As with most military operations, a routine was established that guaranteed efficiency, and in this case, pleasure for all.

An hour before dorm inspections, Lily would be woken up and hidden in a storage room down the hall, safe from being found. Once the barracks had emptied out, she would return to the room and sleep the day away, recovering from her nightly activities. As her clothes had mysteriously (or not so mysteriously) been "misplaced", she relied on borrowing shirts from the soldiers to cover herself with. Each night they would come back and try to see whose shirt she was wearing. The lucky shirt owner would be the man who would have first go with her that night.

The men would hide away food from their meals and bring it to her. They managed to find snacks, and one even brought her homemade food his family had brought him while visiting. Their room became notorious simply because the men didn't seem to want to leave it. While all the other soldiers spent their evenings watching TV, their dorm door remained firmly closed. The men in fact seemed eager to return to it each day. No one could understand why 12 men would want to spent so much time cooped up in a small room together. If only they had known it was 12 men, and one woman.

Lily learned a lot about the men over the weeks. A few of them were just 18, they headed off to complete their military service before entering university, or for lack of anything else to do. One university student was in training to become a doctor, another an engineer. A few of the men had girlfriends who said they would be waiting for them to finish their service, but few of those promises ever come true, they didn't delude themselves. Two of the men even had wives on the outside. Both had gotten married shortly before heading into service, but felt little guilt about cheating. They had needs and without their wives there, Lily was the next best option.

Though Lily tried not to have favorites among her stable of men, she had to admit to two. The chubby soldier, Jung Yoon, and her famous idol singer, 'Kim.'

Jung Yoon was a favorite not only because of his enormous cock, but because he genuinely tried to pleasure her. His orgasm always came second to hers. He was incredibly shy, a kind of gentle giant. Along with Chul Soo, he became her protector, watching to make sure she wasn't overwhelmed by the men and even helping her wash nightly.

Her second favorite, 'Kim,' was a man who seemed to have an insatiable appetite for her. Whereas most of the men would cum a few times per night, Kim would cum inside her 6 or 7 times. Since he was a celebrity, he was given a bit more freedom than the regular soldiers, though the administration would deny it. He often managed to find ways to sneak back into the barracks during the day and wake her up to have sex. Years of dancing meant his stamina was high, and years of suppression from his agency on dating meant this was a golden opportunity for him. He was in a place where no cameras were allowed. He could finally indulge in all the forbidden sex he wanted to, and indulge he did. Each night a few guys would take a break from fucking her and just watch, but Kim never did.

Over time, Lily was able to tell which man was thrusting into her at that moment. She could differentiate based on their cocks, their length, girth and even the way they thrust into her were individual. There was one thing that was the same though, over time they all settled on cumming inside of her.

After the condoms ran out the first night, a few men began to shoot their semen inside of her, but others continued to pull out. Eventually they too couldn't resist the urge to fill her womb with their sperm. Each night, load after load of cum was pumped into her. The amount of it caused her abdomen to puff out slightly and if you pressed on it, the milky fluid would seep out of her, pooling below her hips.

Lily's nightly showers became longer as her helper had to wait for cum to drain out of her satisfied pussy. One time a supervisor had heard the shower running and came into the room. Chul Soo had hidden her and managed to convince the officer that he needed a shower because he was sweating with fever. The time after that, they weren't as lucky. The officer managed to catch a glimpse of her naked body as she ran for cover. Their luck turned when she noticed the officer didn't seem to hurry to get guards to escort her out, in fact, he was growing a pretty sizable erection as he looked at her. She knelt on the slippery tile floor of the shower and sucked his cock until he came all over her breasts. Without a word, he left and didn't return. They had no problems after that night.

At the end of her three weeks, Lily prepared to leave. Chul Soo was going to sneak her out in a reverse of the way she came in, dress her in her civilian clothes and hide out near the visiting area until it opened. She could sneak out with the other visitors.

All of the men gave her their contact information, and the bases where they would be stationed once their basic training was over. Lily didn't make any promises, but she did intend to visit a few of them. Chul Soo would be near Seoul and a quick trip for some fun, her chubby soldier was further north, but he was worth the effort, and Kim, her idol, would be the furthest away, but he was the only one who could keep up with her sexually.

Lily left the camp quickly and quietly, trying to not draw attention to herself. When she was back on the highway heading towards Seoul, it finally sunk in. She had done it. She had spent 3 weeks being the plaything for 12 men. For once she finally felt content, her pussy felt satisfied. She had done it, and hadn't gotten caught.

She returned to her regular life, working her job and managing to snag another promotion. For 2 months she didn't have time to think about the men she had spent so much time with. Once they had been stationed, they were allowed internet and phones, so she regularly got messages from them, some sent more than others. She responded to couple, and let others lapse until they gave up hope.

She never did get around to visiting Chul Soo again, or her chubby soldier. She did manage to go see Kim once a month. His celebrity status helped them out at his new base too. He told people she was worked for his overseas agency, setting up schedules for when he was discharged. Whenever she showed up, they would be allowed to use a private visiting room. Though the thought was so he could have a conversation without everyone else staring at him and asking for autographs, they used it for other purposes. Lily became used to fucking on hard tiled floors. In the two hours they were allowed each day, he managed to cum in her multiple times. She always walked out of the room with a trail of his semen slowly dripping down her leg.

A few months after her first visit with him, Lily discovered she was pregnant. She was overjoyed. She wanted to have a little half Korean baby, she secretly hoped she would get pregnant when she stayed in the barracks for three weeks, but it wasn't meant to be.

When she told Kim, he was incredibly happy too. He was nearly 30 and wanted a family of his own. He was tired of putting on a show of being an innocent idol who had never had a girlfriend, instead he was a man who had gotten a sexy foreigner pregnant. It would be a juicy scandal if anyone caught wind of it.

She continued to visit him as her pregnancy moved along. He loved feeling her rounding belly. They still had sex, but he was a little more careful of her. He loved the changes her body was going through, especially that her D cup breasts had gotten even larger. He couldn't hold them in his hands anymore.

Half a year after giving birth, she held their son and watched on TV as reporters swarmed around him at his discharge ceremony. He held packs of microphones and cameras flashed in his eyes as he answered the usual mundane questions. 'Was the army hard?' 'What did he miss most?' 'What was the first thing he was going to do when he got out?'

Kim said he was looking forward to going home and spending a night in his own bed. Lily laughed, she knew he was coming straight to her apartment once he lost the reporters. He had bought an apartment directly below hers and installed a private staircase between their living rooms. They would be able to live together and no one would ever catch wind of it. He would be the innocent idol in the outside world, and a sexy dad at home. He was extremely eager to get started on baby number 2.

"Look," Lily said to their son, "Daddy is coming home."

*

(I hope you enjoyed the story. XOXO)

12