Sneaking into a Frat House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned and the tip of his penis got deep into my throat and his dick got incredibly hard as he started cumming in my mouth. I could feel my mouth get full of warm liquid. Some of it went down my throat involuntarily. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and swallowed his cum.

I didn't want to stop so I kept licking and sucking his big dick.

My phone rang again and he said, "You should probably get that. Tell you're friends they can come inside the party."

I obeyed him again, but this time I got up and left the room. I scurried downstairs then outside the house where the girls were.

"Holy shit girl, you got some dick didn't you?" Kristen said.

"Your makeup is wrecked," Sara said.

Grace just looked at me disappointed.

"I got us an Uber," Grace said. "Let's just go home."

"Why, I was gonna get us in the party?" I mildly protested.

"Look, I'm a little jealous. I'm not gonna lie," she said. "You just blew a guy in a frat house, wearing my roommates clothes, and we've been in a front lawn for twenty minutes at 1 am."

"I'm sorry, Grace," I said.

"Don't be sorry. I just feel gross that I gave a blow job and still couldn't get us into the party, but you could."

"You're jealous of me?"

"Yea."

"But you're not mad at me?"

"No," she said, "but next time we do this, you can give the BJ first instead of me. Deal?"

"Deal," I said, glad to be on good terms with Grace again.

12