Sneaky Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,049 Followers

"What?" I managed to say between kisses.

Jenny stopped, then sat up. "Everything you told me earlier? I have been dying to say the same to you for so long now. The reason I came so much when you were rimming me is because it was a dream come true for me. I have wanted nothing more than to be your lover, Sam, but I didn't know how you'd react." She paused here momentarily, then added, "I have been running away from my lesbianism for so long now, but with you I will gladly embrace it."

"Oh, Jenny." We began kissing again, then I pushed my way between her legs and finally tasted the only pussy I ever had true desire for. It was rich and creamy and delicious, and Jenny allowed me to get my fill of it. I finally made my way back to her mouth, kissed her passionately for five good minutes, then asked, "Can we hide the incest?"

"I think we can," she responded. "I'll do whatever it takes to be with you."

We lay together then, no more sex, but plenty of kissing and hands free to explore the other's body. Jenny and I moved out of Mom and Dad's a short while later. In our own apartment we were able to be who and what we truly were. God. That was thirty years ago, and we are still together. Sisters, lovers, and best of friends.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,049 Followers
12