Snip and Tickle

Story Info
A man's hair fetish is revealed.
3.1k words
4.5
13.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zenon rubbed his jaw and felt a week's growth. "Didn't realize I was getting so scruffy. Next thing you know, I'll be drinking with Kenren." He sauntered over to the barbershop and parked his ass in one of the vacant chairs. "Shave and a haircut; two bits, right?"

The barber was not amused. "Must you say that every time you come in here?"

Zenon smirked. "Sorry, but I never get tired of it."

The barber rolled his eyes and started trimming Zenon's hair.

Zenon got comfortable and closed his eyes. He enjoyed getting his hair cut. The sensation of someone's fingers running through and playing with his hair always relaxed him.

The barber's skilled fingers took hold of each lock of hair and gently glided up just short of the tip before he cut it. Sometimes he blew on the tip and repeated the sliding motion until satisfied he found the perfect amount to cut. As he methodically worked his way through Zenon's golden mane, a smile grew on Zenon's lips.

Zenon exhaled as he shifted in the chair. He was aroused, and it made his pants feel too tight. "Do you always take this much care with your clients, Dewei?"

"Depends on the client," Dewei said mischievously.

Zenon laughed.

The barber finished cutting Zenon's hair and was about to place a hot towel on his face to prepare it for a shave when Zenon held up his hand.

"Not yet; I need to take a leak."

"You know where the men's room is."

Zenon got up from the chair and casually walked to the men's room. The last thing he needed was Dewei to think he succeed in exciting him.

There were five stalls in the men's room. The deep blue walls of each stall went from floor to ceiling, creating private compartment. Each was big enough to contain a toilet, a sink, and a cot with deep blue blanket to rest on. A couple had showers and towels in them as well. Zenon never understood why so many stalls were needed, since he never saw any other customers at Dewei's shop when he was there.

Zenon entered the stall farthest from the entrance, kicked off his boots, and stripped out of his pants. Though freed of its constraints, his erection ached as he walked straight into the shower.

It has been a while since I ... but I didn't realize Dewei would have this effect on me, Zenon thought to himself.

Dewei was a good and accommodating guy, but he wasn't Zenon's type. First off, Dewei was bald like one of those stodgy, sour-looking Buddhist monks he'd seen down below. Second, the guy flamed too much. Guys who were over-the-top were too high maintenance.

Zenon steadied himself against one of the shower's walls and took some deep breaths to calm down. He concentrated on relaxing every muscle in his body the way Shien had showed him. Zenon started with his neck and worked his way down. He suspected Dewei installed cameras and didn't want to be in the man's private collection.

When he returned to his chair, Dewei retrieved a hot, damp towel and placed it on his face to prep it for shaving.

The moist heat enveloped Zenon, causing him to fall asleep in the chair.

Zenon was awakened by the sensation of someone's hand stroking his hair. He recognized the touch; it was Shien. Zenon decided to keep his eyes closed a little while longer because he enjoyed what Shien was doing to his hair too much.

Dewei yanked the towel off. "Come back tomorrow for a shave; duty calls, you bum."

Zenon opened his eyes and stretched. Shien kept his hand entangled in Zenon's hair.

"No rest for the wicked, Shien?" Zenon asked.

Shien replied, "I beg to differ, Zenon. You look rested to me." He removed his hand and headed towards the door.

Zenon caught up to his comrade and said, "You of all people should know looks can be deceiving, Shien."

Shades of crimson and gold filled the western horizon as the sun began to set.

"Damn, Homura!" Zenon swore outside the front of Homura's home. "He didn't need us for that. They were no challenge. I think half of them shit in their pants when they saw us. When will we have some worthy opponents?"

"When you can hold your ground; you're covered in mud, Zenon," Shien chided.

"We were in a swamp, Shien; why ain't there mud on you?"

"I can hold my ground."

Zenon laughed, a big belly laugh. He knew Shien wasn't commenting on his skills as a fighter. They'd been partners for too long to doubt each other. Shien was just busting his chops. Shien rarely made jokes, but on the rare occasion he did, it was usually around Zenon.

"The swamp stench clings to me; I'm going to the baths." Shien walked several feet and stopped. "Coming, Zenon?"

The golden-haired god caught up to his friend. "Yeah, I am. I got mud in places I don't want it."

When they reached the baths, they were escorted to the section designated for the officers. The officers' locker room was empty. Zenon started undressing as he walked to his locker, leaving his clothes where he dropped them. Shien walked to his locker and then undressed.

Zenon walked straight to the shower area and started washing the mud off.

Shien sat near his comrade but far enough away so the muddy suds wouldn't slosh on to him. He industriously got to work scrubbing the stench off.

"Zenon," Shien said, "make sure all the mud is gone. I don't want scum ruining the bath."

"If you didn't want scum, then why did you invite me to join you?" He waited, but all Zenon heard was the pouring of water.

"Zenon, I'll be in the bath," Shien finally said as he got up and left.

Zenon was a little concerned. Shien never did anything abruptly, but his departure right now was exactly that. He wondered if he pushed Shien too far with the scum comment. He had told Shien up front what he was, and since Day One he had always made sarcastic remarks about it. Shien never seemed to care about it. Zenon hurried up cleaning himself so he could ask Shien what was going on.

The baths were set up to look like the natural hot springs that were found all around Shangri-La. The room was lush with ferns and other plants and trees that grew near hot springs. The sound of birds were played over speakers (because no one was able to train birds to not to shit everywhere they flew). A slight mist hovered in the air.

He found Shien sitting in one of hotter baths, his head leaning back against the stone rim.

"Shien, did the scum comment ..." Zenon started as he slipped into the bath, but then stopped because he heard Shien snoring.

It was so unlike Shien to fall asleep in a place so public. Even when on a campaign, Zenon swore Shien slept with one eye open. He waded over to his comrade and splashed him. "Shien?"

Shien sputtered as the water hit his face.

"You fell asleep, Shien; are you okay?" Zenon asked as he sat down beside him.

Shien sat up and stretched languidly in the water. "I'm fine, Zenon." He stood up and released his hair from its confinement. His long ebony hair spilled down over his shoulders and into the bath.

"Shien?"

"Yes, Zenon?"

"Your hair ..."

Shien sank into the water until it covered his shoulders and turned to Zenon. "Letting my hair float in the water helps me relax." He turned away and stretched his body out to float in the bath.

Shien's hair drifted over Zenon's submerged body, gliding back and forth in the water. Its gentle touch over his torso and groin excited him. The feeling was more enticing than Dewei playing with his hair. Zenon inched a bit deeper into it. He wanted to feel Shien's hair all around him, but feared what Shien would think if he moved any further.

The long, dark locks wrapped around Zenon like a lover's embrace. Zenon caught his breath as he was sure Shien would be able to feel his cock harden. He withdrew and left the bath.

"Zenon, done already?" Shien asked.

Zenon kept his back to Shien because he wasn't sure how his friend would react to his current hot and bothered state. "I'm not much for soaking. I got the mud off, so I'm good." He did his best to walk nonchalantly back to the locker room, but he knew he hadn't succeeded.

He sat down on the bench by his locker, closed his eyes, and began to imagine some of the most unenticing people he could think of. He first thought of that grumpy s.o.b. Konzen Douji, but that didn't work. His mind imagined Konzen brushing his long golden locks over Zenon's erection and that picture only caused him to get harder. Next he chose arrogant noble Goujun, but that didn't work either. All he could envision was coming in the dragon lord's hair, defiling that beautiful silver-white hair. That caused him to grab his cock.

"Come on, there has to be someone who doesn't turn me on," Zenon muttered to himself as he released his hold on himself.

Then he thought of the one: the Merciful Goddess's toady, Jironshin.

He lost his erection the moment that old kiss-ass's face popped into his head.

He dressed quickly and left to avoid Shien and any possible awkward questions.

Thanks to Homura, Zenon spent the next several days in the humans' world. Homura wanted helped looking for his lost love and believed Zenon could be of some assistance, though Zenon didn't know why.

After Homura dismissed him, Zenon returned to Dewei's barbershop for that much-needed shave. When he got there, he found Dewei cutting Shien's hair. Dewei looked to have taken off a foot all around. Zenon sat down in the chair beside Shien.

"Back for your shave, I presume," Dewei remarked.

Zenon smiled. "Yeah. I was never meant to wear a beard."

"I'll be with you shortly; I'm almost done."

Dewei made a few more flourishes with his scissors then announced, "All done, Shien."

Shien stood up and shook his hair. "It feels much better. Thank you," he said as he wrapped his hair into a bun and then covered it. He turned to Zenon. "If you have some time later today, there is something I'd like to discuss with you."

"Homura said he wouldn't need me for the rest of the day, so stop by anytime."

"I will," said Shien as he left.

The phone rang and Dewei went in back to answer it.

Zenon got out of his seat and collected eight or nine locks of Shien's discarded hair and shoved them into his jacket's inside pocket. Then he grabbed the broom and dustpan and cleaned up the rest.

Dewei returned in time to see Zenon dump the hair from the dustpan into the garbage. "Thank you, Zenon. That was very kind of you."

"Cleaning up just means you'll be able to shave me sooner than later. This scruff is just too much."

Dewei laughed. "No, Zenon, you're too much."

Zenon didn't stay and chat with Dewei after his shave. He had something wanted - no, needed -to do. He got home, grabbed some string, and bound the locks of Shien's hair together. He walked into his bedroom. He believed in owning only things that could be thrown into a duffle, so room's décor was Spartan except for his queen-size bed. There he indulged in the finest linen Heaven would allow him: big goose-down comforter, something called 200-thread Egyptian cotton sheets, and plush swan-feather pillows for his head.

Zenon placed his souvenir from the barbershop on the bed and stripped. The mere thought of what he was about to do excited him. Zenon sat on the edge of his bed and took hold of the hair. Starting at the base of his cock, he slowly brushed the hair up the shaft towards the tip then down the other side.

The touch of the hair against his ultra-sensitive skin sent a shiver down his spine. It tickled and excited him all at once. Zenon repeated the brushing in reverse and back again as a tingling sensation grew throughout his body. He deliberately kept his strokes slow and steady. He wanted to believe Shien would take his time. Some pre-come seeped from the tip of his cock as he drew the hair over it, and he let out a low, guttural groan as the tingling sensation in his body intensified.

"Zenon, am I interrupting something?" Shien asked from the doorway.

Zenon froze. "Shien?" The tingling sensation that was welling up within him all but vanished.

Shien locked the door behind him. "You know, you should be careful." He walked towards the bed, undressing himself. "You never know who might walk in."

Zenon was in shock; he could believe what he was seeing. Shien was naked in his bedroom, standing before him.

Shien leaned over Zenon's half-hard cock and licked the pre-come off the tip. Zenon shivered as he became fully erect from Shien's tasting.

Shien stood up. "Allow me," he said as he unbound his floor-length ebony hair. His head was directly over Zenon's hard-on. He turned his head to the side then slowly lifted it to let the full length of his hair grazed every inch of the golden-haired god's cock and thighs. He did the same with the other side of his hair.

Zenon's hands reflexively gripped the comforter as a moan slipped through his lips. This was better than he'd ever imagined.

Shien continued to drag his hair over Zenon's groin, slowly increasing his speed.

The tingling sensation returned with a vengeance, causing Zenon's hips to buck. Shien used Zenon's bucking to his advantage. Every time Zenon's hips rose, Shien yanked his head back, whipping Zenon's cock with his hair.

Zenon moaned every time. Shien's hair snapped against him. He slammed his eyes shut in hopes of holding back his inevitable release. He didn't want to come just yet.

Sensing Zenon's frenzied state, Shien pulled away from him. Then he took hold of a lock of his hair and used the ends to tickle the tip of Zenon's cock. At the first touch, Zenon was ready to break. "Shien!" he cried."I'm going to -"

Shien took Zenon into his warm, wet mouth just as he came.

Zenon shuddered; he was spent. A satisfied smile spread across his lips.

Shien let Zenon slip from his mouth as he stood up, then wiped his lips as he swallowed. "Now, Zenon, about that matter I wished to discuss with you."

Zenon laughed. "You're joking, right?"

Shien leaned over him. His face hovered an inch above Zenon's. "I'm not joking, Zenon."

Before Zenon could say anything, Shien kissed him -- softly, as if to gauge his reaction.

Zenon kissed back, tasting himself and tangerines. "Shien," he said with a sensual smile.

Shien began kissing and nibbling Zenon's lips, then worked his way to Zenon's ear. "Roll over," he ordered in a harsh whisper.

Zenon chuckled at the command and did as he was told, but not before kissing Shien again. Their lips met in a searing kiss mixed with tongues then he rolled over. The upper half of his body was still on the bed, while his lower half hung off. His legs barely had the strength to hold his weight, so he was happy to be partially lying down.

Shien took a sizeable lock of hair from the left side of his head and tied it around Zenon's right wrist, then did the same with a substantial lock of hair from the right side of his head and Zenon's left wrist. Then he leaned over Zenon and slowly brushed his long hair across Zenon's back, pulling Zenon's wrists and twisting his body as he turned his head from side to side.

Though exhausted, the feeling of the long strands of hair drifting back and forth over him excited Zenon. He couldn't believe he was getting hard again.

Shien kept this up for several minutes.

Zenon's whole body writhed with delight. He turned his head to look at Shien. Even through the haze of desire that flooded his senses, he needed to know if Shien felt the same way. Zenon could see Shien's cock was hard and wet, but Shien seemed to be holding back, waiting for something. He wondered what Shien was waiting for.

When Zenon struggled to turn himself onto his back, Shien stood up straight. This caused Zenon's back to arch back.

Zenon gasped for breath. "Don't stop ..." His breathing was heavy.

Shien purred, "I don't plan to." He licked his palm and the length of his fingers then slid his hand down his hard shaft. "You don't mind if I'm a little rough, do you, Zenon?" asked Shien as he positioned his tip at Zenon's entrance.

Zenon replied with a husky laugh.

Shien entered him, moaning as he moved deeper inside Zenon's tight passage. At first Zenon tensed up, but he began to relax as Shien went deeper with every thrust. Shien leaned in closer, draping Zenon in his hair.

With his arms now slack, Zenon propped himself up and pushed back against Shien. Shien moaned in response.

Zenon moaned gutturally as Shien hit his sweet spot.

Shien gave a husky laugh as he gripped Zenon's hips and pulled out, leaving just his tip inside. He repeated this steady in-and-out, always striking the sweet spot, a few times before speeding up his rhythm.

Zenon's breath caught in his throat before he cried out Shien's name again as he came.

Shien leaned back; Zenon's back arched with him again. He felt Shien's hands gripping his hips more tightly. Shien plunged deep inside him, stiffening, as a glorious moan of release escaped his lips.

Zenon felt Shien leaned over and rested on his back. Shien was still inside him, but Zenon didn't care. That only meant Shien and his hair were sticking around, which was more than fine to him.

He listened to Shien regain his breath.

After few minutes, Zenon felt Shien leave him. Then he felt Shien's fingers tremble, probably from exhaustion, as he released Zenon's wrists from his hair.

Once freed, Zenon pulled himself up onto his bed; Shien lay down next to him.

"Shien," Zenon said, "do you think we can have this conversation again tomorrow?"

Shien laughed.