Snipped or Unsnipped

Story Info
A reflection on circumcision.
786 words
4.1
34.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting to know a man is always an intriguing experience. It's hard enough to understand what is going on in a man's head, but I particularly enjoy learning his body. I like to run my hands over a man's face, memorize not only how it looks, but also how it feels. Trying to imagine that I'm blind, I feel the face and wonder if I could recreate it from memory.

My interests are definitely not just limited to faces. I like to learn the way a man feels all over his body, where every scar and freckle lies, and what texture the skin has. This also means that I'm interested in what reactions different sensations cause in a man; while there are some basics that all men enjoy, each has a particular preference. This is especially true for usage of their more intimate parts of the body, and this led a rather interesting journey of discovery for me.

Growing up in the northeast of the United States, my early sexual experiences with men were all with men who were circumcised. I learned everything I had to know about pleasing a man sexually, from these boys. I was curious and experimented, trying all kinds of techniques and soon was confident that I knew what I was doing with the male organ.

Then, I moved to the Netherlands, a country of cheese, tulips, and uncircumcised men. Perhaps it was generational, as I am told that the older men are indeed "snipped", but every penis I encountered still had its carrying case. I didn't think this would pose a problem, as once you pull the foreskin back, it was just like any other dick, but I was so very wrong.

I soon discovered that men who still possess that extra piece of skin are much more sensitive on and around the head. While, again, I wrongly assumed this would be a benefit, in fact, they explained that it was too sensitive for the techniques I was using. My bag of tricks was all wrong for this country, and even the continent.

Finally, I asked one of my partners to masturbate in front of me, so I could see what he was doing. It seemed so much easier than what the guys with that attractive, cut member had to do. He grabbed hold of his cock about halfway along the shaft, and seemed to just roll the foreskin over the head of his cock. At long last it clicked for me, it was way easier to please a man with his tool intact.

There was no need for lubricant with a hand job, no need to worry about finding the right grip for friction and an easy slide; foreskin does all the work for you. It's just a matter of grabbing on and pumping away. It didn't make the men over sensitive and didn't require pulling the skin back in any way. And, because it was easier with an uncircumcised man, I could focus my attentions on other actions he might enjoy.

Of course my other skills were important – speed, tightness of grip, and any oral action that accompanied this, but I had figured out the European cock. It was a revelation, and made me see it in a whole new way. I had been raised to believe the circumcision kept men cleaner, and that it made the dick more attractive. But, it does not make a different for hygiene as long as the man showers on a regular basis (which Europeans do, contrary to American belief) and knows how to clean himself.

I soon came to prefer a man who still had his foreskin. I knew how to please him more easily, and these men always seemed so surprised at my skill with the man flesh. I still think it looks funny when the man is flaccid, but I like it now; it looks cute and vulnerable. Now, I see it as a representation of the man, strong and hard on the one hand, but weak and vulnerable on the other. On the whole, the experience gave me greater appreciation of a man's member in general, and ended up giving me a whole new bag of tricks.

Now, when exploring a man's body, I do not have the same judgments as I once did. I'm happy when I find chest hair, pleased by broad shoulders and strong arms, regardless of the degree of muscle definition. But most importantly, I am overjoyed when I discover that he still has that extra piece of skin. It's not much, but it now makes a world of difference. Maybe it's experience, or maybe I really am integrating into the local culture.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Circumcised as An Adult at Age 24

There are various reasons why males are still circumcised - religion, custom (like father like son), hygiene, aesthetics etc. It is a surgical procedure that goes back thousands of years.

I was circumcised by choice at age 24. I had issues with yeast infections and a very tight and short frenulum that would hurt upon erection. My family doctor referred me to a urologist after I went through several yeast infections that did not respond well to either topical or oral antibiotics. The urologist examined me and suggested a circumcision as he said he would have to remove the frenulum anyway, and with a full circumcision I would not get anymore infections as the foreskin would be completely removed. I had considered circumcision already, having done plenty of research on the internet. I decided to go ahead with the full circumcision and he removed the frenulum and widened the urethral opening that was partly constricted due to the placement of the frenulum band right over my urethral opening.

Many in activists have gone to great lengths to talk about scientific research that they claim supports their thoughts that circumcision removes most of the sensitive tissue from the penis, resulting in what many anti-circumcision advocates call "a sexually mutilated penis". What is ridiculous is that there is proven scientific evidence that also says there's absolutely NO difference in penile sensation in either men with foreskin or without. We are NEVER going to agree on sensitivity as it's such a very subjective experience. Some anti-circumcision activists say that the majority of men who were circumcised as adults experience a tremendous loss in penile sensitivity - I would challenge that claim as many other scientific documents are contrary to that claim and challenge the notion that the removal of the foreskin removes the most nerves on the penis. New scientific evidence says there's no proof that the foreskin or the ringed band at the opening of the foreskin contains any more nerve endings than the glans of shaft of the penis. In fact, new studies show that it is the glans that contains the most nerve endings and the foreskin has no more than the shaft. Other reports show that men are saying that there's either no loss after undergoing an adult circumcision or there's actually MORE sensitivity after being circumcised.

As for my own personal experience I find my orgasms far more intense after being circumcised and I can now control my ejaculation timing far better to match my partners.

I am extremely happy and proud to be circumcised and I think anti-circumcision activists do nobody any favors by referring to male infant circumcision as rape, mutilation and sexual disfigurement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Circumcised at the reqest of my Wife-to-be

My wife and I courted for around 4 years before marriage, over that time we had a sexual relationship, but because both of us were fairly conservative in our views, I guess we naturally limited the number of times we actually made 'love'. I think we both viewed the closeness and intimacy as more important than penetrative sex.

One the occasions when we did have intercourse, I would always reach a climax before my wife-to-be no matter how much I tried to stimulate her beforehand. Although she never complained, I was never able to maintain an erection after reaching a climax. Looking back, I think this imbalance was a factor that led both of us to prefer being sexually intimate without having actual intercourse. Somehow the act of penetration spoiled it for both of us.

When I finally proposed we marry, we had a very frank discussion about our thoughts, feelings, and sexual desires. She and I both felt the closeness of intercourse was far more important than the actual climax. In discussing ways to take the edge off my sexual drive, she suggested circumcision. Apart from being cleaner, she thought it would encourage me to embrace intimacy rather than orgasm as the principle motivation behind making love. This was a huge decision for me, but after a visit to my Doctor, I agreed. We also agreed that there would be no more penetrative sex until after we were married, which was more than 10 months away.

The Circumcision was performed at a London Clinic. Once I explained my motives to the surgeon, he suggested the circumcision should be tight, with the frenulum removed as this would reduce physical stimulation. The result looked wonderful. It was very tight, pretty well too tight to masturbate, and felt incredibly sensitive, but I was assured this would change over time, which it did.

We made love on out wedding night, and it was absolute bliss. There was no sudden urge to climax, and my wife had a look on her face that made me know for sure that I/we had done the right thing. That was more than 30 years ago. Circumcision undoubtedly helped reduce physical stimulation, and intercourse (more often than not), does not result in an orgasm, but it is not a worry at all. It is the closeness that we feel that matters most, and I would not change that for the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
snip it...

I have been married twice. My first husband was circumcised, my current is uncircumcised. Sex is enjoyable both ways, not much difference. I got a little bit more stimulation from my ex, but he was slightly bigger. Hubby now is good, but has an issue with cumming too quickly. Circumcision usually takes care of that I'm told.

Blowjobs are great with a circumcised partner. Ex hubby got them all the time, probably two or three times a week. Uncut is a different story. The head is very sensitive, and the foreskin gets in the way. Husband number two has only gotten three or four since we have been married (6 years). Unless he is right out of the shower, the head tastes and smells funny.

Handjobs are pretty fun with an uncircumcised cock because there is a little bit more you can do. I like to play with the foreskin a lot. Pull it over my finger, stretch it, etc. With a cut guy, you need lube, but at least you have a better looking cock to look at

Anal is slightly easier with uncut as well. The foreskin acts as a sleeve.

As far as aesthetics are concerned my husband's cock isn't bad to look at erect and flaccid. The foreskin covers the head when it's hard but is easy to pull back. When soft, the tip comes to a funnel slightly past his head. His head is small and very purple when he is soft. The head puffs way up when he gets hard. Kind of cute in a wierd sort of way.

My ex had/has a beautiful dick. His has a tight circumcision with an even scar about two inches from the large pink head and a distinct color difference from the scar to his body. I have always thought that a circumcised penis was more masculine looking. All of my other lovers were cut too and most had good looking junk.

I am now currently working on getting my husband to get circumcised. I keep telling him that the only thing in the way of getting blowjobs regularly is his foreskin. It does turn me on that he is considering getting it done for my pleasure. I like seeing at the head without having to move a bunch of skin out of the way.

Hopefully sometime soon I will (again) be able to give head to a nice, clean, beautiful, circumcised man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Let me add to this essay

I have read a handful of similar narratives by American women in Europe. My wife made similar discoveries in the 1970s, as a sophomore in a mainstream USA state university. She was attracted to foreign born men for nonsexual reasons, and thus discovered trouser snakes with eyelids. Having grown up without brothers, her mind was not primed to expect the penis to be bald 24/7.

This narrative is valuable, because an understanding of the sexual properties of the natural penis is a major lacuna in American sex education, and in the American popular culture of sex. If the truth were known, American routine circumcision would be correctly perceived as a sexual disaster, and Judaism and Islam would find themselves in a crisis.

While it is true that uncut men have more sensitivity in the glans but that is far from the whole matter. The most sensitive parts of a man's body are parts that circumcision permanently destroys. The foreskin interacts very nicely with natural and artificial lube. With uncut men, handjobs are the foreplay of choice, and require neither lube nor great skill. All men are born with an exquisitely sensitive small structure, called the frenulum, on the underside of the penis. Circumcision usually damages or destroys the frenulum. Foreplay with an intact man need only consist of playing with his foreskin and frenulum until he produces a satisfactory amount of precum.

The foreskin cushions penetrative sex in ways that erotica is only beginning to understand. Because intact men experience more sensation, they can thrust more slowly, especially at the outset, yet still enjoy the ride. Quite a few American women have taken advantage of internet anonymity to reveal that they have experienced penetrative sex with an intact partner, and prefer it. Several women have revealed, on YouTube and elsewhere, that their sexual experiences with circumcised American young men have often been too fast, too hard, too deep. In other words, little better than date rape.

My better half says that in her days as a youthful free spirit, she encountered 3 men who were catastrophic premature ejaculators. They were all cut. In her experience, when a cut man comes, it's all over for the night. Intact men are much more likely to have a second wind after 15-30 minutes. Moreover, an intact man can remain sufficiently erect after coming to give his woman one last orgasm.

We do not know yet how circumcision status interacts with condom use. It is possible that circumcision + condom = no fun. It could be possible that the looser shaft skin of intact men makes condoms more comfortable for her. These hypotheses could help explain why STDs are more common in the USA than in Europe and Japan.

Ladies, if you can move the hood of your clitoris back and forth so as to cover and uncover the clitoris glans, and if doing so feels good, then the pleasure you are experiencing is similar to what intact men feel when the foreskin is moved back and forth over the male glans. N.B: if you are unable to do what I describe in this paragraph, that is perfectly normal and does not interfere with your ability to climax.

The day will come when a well-educated young Jewish woman, after having dated a handful of circumcised Jewish men, will discover her first short arm with a long sleeve and find that she likes it a lot. She will date intact men for a while, and then write about what she has learned with skill and wit. There will be a serious point to her humour. To gentiles she will say "stop cutting your babies and that's a no-brainer!" To her fellow Jews she will say "we really need to think very hard about this anti-sexual and anti-feminist custom. Most of all, it is inconsistent with the Jewish heritage of sexual sophistication. We Jews believe that men and women should marry and enjoy each other. Intact adds a lot to the fun of both, and for us Jews that is a great thing. Circumcision is anti-sexual, an attitude that has no place among us Jews. At any rate, I am for committed couples enjoying each other as much as possible."

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 14 years ago
Glad...

.. that moonstormer has discovered one of the benefits of European health culture.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Julia's Preference Julia develops a taste for a certain type of man.in Group Sex
Birthday Boy A student gets a birthday surprise from his girlfriend.in Group Sex
Target: Foreskin A medical exam puts a young man's penis in jeopardy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Father takes my wife! Father beds my wife while I'm supposed to be at work.in Loving Wives
Health Class Model Classroom model is humiliated in front of the class.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories