Snitches Ch. 02: Pump into Tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers

* * * *

He thought he was moving into a nice wet dream, but he was close enough into consciousness to wake to Toby lying between his legs, sucking his cock. He must have been at it for a few minutes, because Hardesty was hard.

"Toby," he murmured.

"Hello, lover," Toby pulled off the cock long enough to answer. But then it was back to business.

"It's dark, dark. What the fuck time is it?" Hardesty looked over at the nightstand. It was pushing 4:00 a.m. "What the fuck? I've got to be up at six."

"And you weren't keyed up enough by Mr. Wang to want this?"

"I always want this, Toby, but—"

"Yes you do. That's why I keep you around. I can't get enough of cock. Yours in particular."

"After earlier, I wouldn't have thought—"

"Ah, so you were watching. Quite the cocksman, wasn't he, my Mr. Wang?" Toby moved up to straddle Hardesty's pelvis with his knees. He was facing Hardesty and put a hand behind him to keep Hardesty's cock inside his buttock crack. He was rising and falling on it. The older man groaned.

"Was? Is he gone now?"

"Yes, he left happy."

"And with his cock deflated and worn out, I hope. He really called Wang? He had one hell of a one."

"He did, didn't he? Opened me up for my lover. I don't know if his name was Wang or not. I called him Sydney. That was the name on the form. Someone big here is entertaining him, though. I recognize him from the papers. A Hong Kong financier."

Toby was good about scrutinizing faces in the papers. It often saved him from making gaffes with clients he wasn't supposed to know.

"You watched us, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You got off on it, didn't you?"

"Twice, but It's late, Toby. I've had a day and face a back-to-back shift. Looks like you've had quite a day too."

"You're hard for me."

"That's beside the point. We're both worn out, and did you check your voice mail? You're off to New York tomorrow."

"Today. It's today already. Yes, I've caught the voice mail. I should be gone for two days. I know who the Brazilian is. He'll give me a workout. But you being hard—me always being randy. That's the point. That's the only point here."

No, it wasn't the only point, Hardesty thought. It wasn't the only point in this strange relationship that needed to be examined and worked out. But, god, the delicious little piece was sexy and enticing. The images of the Wang guy pounding Toby in an athletic fuck—two toned bodies, two very different but equally sexy bodies fucking up a storm. He groaned as Toby went up on his knees, knowing what inevitably was coming next, being too tired for it, but aching for it.

"Toby, I know you've had a challenging day."

"And I know I want you. If you don't want me, it's OK, I understand."

"I want you," Hardesty croaked. Oh how I want you. Oh how many ways and how deeply I want you, he thought. He groaned again as, reversing himself on Hardesty's pelvis and drawing Hardesty's legs up into a bent position, Toby reached down, held Hardesty's cock in position, and sank on it.

"You. Do it. Fuck me," Toby cried out, raising a bit on his knees, coming up on the cock. Using the leverage of his feet, flat on the bed, Hardesty grabbed Toby's waist and started a counterpoint of thrusting his cock up into the channel and pulling Toby down on the cock. Toby grasped Hardesty's knees and started mouthing off. "Yes, yes, Christ I've wanted you all day. Fuck it. Getitgetitgetit."

The two of them had a secret. Toby had a tattoo on his lower belly at the side, of a gecko, a gecko whose long, thin red tongue went down to the base of Toby's cock and wrapped itself around the root. Men found the tattoo interesting and amusing. Hardesty knew it was more than that. Toby had an erogenous point that sent him into the stratosphere sexually. The tattoo had been inked on that point.

Involuntarily, almost without being aware of it, Hardesty did what he usually did to push the two lovers into an overdrive that made them the best match in sex that either promiscuous stud had with any other man. One of his hands went around to Toby's lower belly and rubbed the gecko tattoo.

"Oh, fuck! Shit, shit, shit, YES!" Toby cried out, and he took over the fuck, kicking up into overdrive, slamming himself up and down on Hardesty's cock.

And then the sounds started, the sounds that Hardesty loved to hear during his lovemaking, the reason he'd kept his parent's old brass bed. Toby was grasping the rungs of the footboard, cantilevered out over Hardesty's legs, pistoning his channel, which was conditioned to fit Hardesty like a glove, and the bed was shuddering, the springs groaning, the brass headboard doing a tattoo of rhythmic grinding against the bedroom wall.

The music Hardesty loved to hear. All telling Hardesty that, once again, he was getting the fuck of his life.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers
12