Snitches Ch. 04: Subsequent Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers

"No, I didn't tell Clark why I'd come back to Allentown," Jason said. "He thinks I find him irresistible."

"I think you find him irresistible too to voluntarily go back to what he did with you."

"You're the one I find irresistible," Jason cooed. "Shit have you got a cock, and you're nasty. Come back to bed."

"Later. Hang tough here. There's food in the frig. If a great-looking guy—looking a bit like you but a little older—comes in, be nice to him. It's his apartment. But don't expect any action from him. He's a bottom too."

"A good one?"

"The best."

"Better than me?"

"Don't push your luck."

When Hardesty had gotten to the Vice unit; reported in to Crane, which took a while as it had to cover the attempt by the unit's own rogue cop, Phil, to cut down the competition in a blackmail scheme against the senator from Pennsylvania; and walked back out to the bullpen, a TV was blaring.

"Turn that fucker off," he called out. "It's giving me a headache."

"I think you'll want to hear this," one of the guys piped up. And indeed he did.

"In a surprise announcement this morning," a TV commentator was saying, "Republican senator Halburton Etheridge of Pennsylvania has removed his name from consideration as vice president on the Republican presidential election this November. In a further surprise move, he has said he had decided he needed to give more time to his wife and two children, so he was resigning from Congress as well."

"Well, shit, it worked," Hardesty said out loud. And suddenly he didn't have as much work to do today as he thought he did. Raul and Jason wouldn't be needing witness protection services. And maybe it would be just him and Toby at the apartment when Toby got back from New York, none the wiser on what had transpired since he'd left.

It was a good thing that his work had been cut down, because at the end of the TV announcement, there was a small blond guy at the door to the unit, asking for him. It was Craig, a street-working rent-boy who was one of his snitches—one of his special snitches who was another unsuccessful attempt of his to get a young man off the streets.

"I have something I think you need to hear," Craig said to Hardesty when he reached the door.

"Want to come on over to my desk and—?"

"Uh, I'd rather give it to you somewhere else," Craig said, reaching out and touching Hardesty's arm.

"Where? Down in front of the office? At a coffee shop?"

"You know."

"In a hotel room?"

Craig didn't answer directly. He just dipped his head and gave a little smile, the universal signal of a submissive. "You know what I want."

Hardesty's cock went hard. He knew he shouldn't, but he also knew he would. "Well, let's go," he said, and as they turned to the door, he put his hand possessively on Craig's butt. Back to business as usual.

He ignored the cat call that accompanied their departure.

- Fini -

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers
12