Snobby Surma Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just leave Rakesh. This is the most disgusting thing I have heard in a long time."

"Neither of you wanted to marry me. So you cant really demand loyalty from me, can you Deo?"

Rakesh left and called Surma.

"Rakesh where were you?"

Surma sounded suspicious as usual.

"I was talking to someone."

"I need you tomorrow night. Suresh is going to Mumbai on work."

"Sure Surma."

"You sound strange. Are you okay?"

"Just tired. That's all."

Surma knew something was wrong and decided to find out tomorrow.

Rakesh now wondered what to do. Should he tell Surma about Deotima?

She would dump him for seeing Deotima. He needed the money and the sex. Surma was awesome in bed. God but so was Deotima!

Rakesh went to see Surma the next day.

Surma was alone at home.'

She rushed into his arms as she opened the door.

She was naked.

She had never done this before and wanted to excite him. He did not sound very good the previous day. She wanted to perk up his mood.

Surma pushed Rakesh onto the chair in the living room.

She unzipped him and pulled out his huge floppy cock.

She slid it into her mouth and pushed the foreskin back an forth faster and faster with her fingers and lips. Just the way he liked it.

Within a few seconds she knew something was wrong. The pain on Rakesh's face was self explanatory. He never took this long to get hard.

"Rakesh What is it? I know something is worrying you." Surma was pleading. She could'int bear to see him like this.

"Surma. Deotima needs me. Her husband is an asshole. She is in pain."

"You bastard! I knew you were fucking her! Get out of my house!"

"Surma relax! If you wanted me to be loyal to you, you should have married me!"

"I got married to Suresh because you were a cheating son of a bitch!"

"If my cheating was the only reason you dint marry me, then why dint you divorce Suresh? You said he was cheating on you!"

"Get out you two timing bastard! Get out of my house!"

"If Suresh asks you to go to bed with him can you refuse? Does that mean you would cheat on me?!"

Rakesh went straight to Surma who was trying to put on a night gown. He pulled her roughly towards him and hugged her tight so she could not move. She could not match his strength.

"Surma listen to me. Neither of us is loyal. You are cheating on a man legally married to you. I am only asking for the opportunity to help Deotima. I could have done it without telling you. But I chose to ask your permission because I respect you too much. I love you and always will. And you know that."

Surma gradually calmed down.

"Okay let me go. I am calm now."

Rakesh slowly let Surma go.

"Rakesh. Here's the deal.

"If you sleep with Deotima our contract is off. I will tell Suresh to stop payments. It is up to you. Choose. Do you want Deotima or me?"

Surma turned and walked away.

Rakesh waited for a few minutes to see if she would change her mind.

Then he put on his clothes and went home.

He wanted both of them. He loved them both almost equally.

But Suresh was the one offering the money.

He wanted the money.

Surma called Deotima.

"Deo I need you to tell me the truth. Are you fucking Rakesh?"

"How is it any of your business Surma?"

"Deo, he is my ex boyfriend. You were just a pile on. He was never in love with you."

"Yeah Surma. That is why you have to call me to find out if your ex is sleeping with me? Does'int he tell you the truth anymore?"

"Of course he does. But at least I am not the slut he uses to store his semen."

"Well at least my husband is not pimping for me!"

Deotima was screaming now.

"So you ARE sleeping with him! You whore!"

"For free! My husband does'int have to pay him a rupee!"

"You bitch!"

"You slut!"

Deotima hung up in a rage. She was shivering. Her temper was legendary.

"That bastard Rakesh! How could he accept money to sleep with Surma? Cheap fuck! Son of a bitch!"

Deotima called Rakesh.

"Rakesh you bastard! Your client called me!"

"Oh brother. What now?"

"I do not want to see you ever again!"

"Deo, if you want me to be loyal to you why dint you marry me?"

"I would have you two timing bastard!"

"Then now why don't you divorce your husband? You know he is not alone on all these overseas trips!"

"And marry you? Or marry you and Surma?!"

"Deo, Surma is unhappy. She needs me. Why cant you understand? I need not have told you. But I told you because I love you. Moreover you can fuck both Hugo and me but I can fuck only you?"

"Get lost you asshole!"

Deotima hung up.

Rakesh wondered what would happen now. Had he lost both girls again?

His world was collapsing around him all over again.

Then Surma called Deotima and gave her the sucker punch.

"Deotima, I just wanted to tell you that in case you don't stop fucking Rakesh, Hugo might just find out about the two of you.I don't know how, but he will."

Then she hung up.

(to be continued)

12