Snooty Arrogance? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt's face had a grimace as he gripped hard on to my hips and I half-smiled at his as I realised that I was also pleasing my lover at a new level. With that realisation my pussy started to clasp on Matt's hard cock and pulse on it as my insides started to churn and erupt. I could feel mu pussy gushing with my juices as I screamed and bucked.

I then heard Matt roar out "Susaaaannnnn" as he also started to shudder & shoot his seed deep into my pussy.

Each spurt of his man seed was followed by shuddering short thrusts from his cock & my pussy's milking action.

I could feel the heat of his load with the strong spurts as he exploded within me. My head was in a spin as I collapsed my shoulders while Matt held my hips firmly. He slowly reached forward and held my arm while he slid his now spent cock from my cunt. I gasped with some disappointment caused by the void while Matt quickly replaced that with an intimate hug and a deep and tender kiss. I saw my face in the mirror looking even more flushed and my eyes sparkling. All of Matt's cum had been cleaned up on the bed sheet while I was being pounded! I quickly cuddled up into Matt's arms as I felt the glow of our sexual adventure envelop us and also the wet thick juices leak from my swollen pussy on to the sheets.

Moving in with Matt had been so easy!

12