Snooty Girls Need a Comeuppance!

Story Info
My horny gay friends help with a public park CFNM jackoff.
2k words
3.87
16k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to jack off for those girls."

"Man, tranquilize yourself!" replies Jay.

"No," I say. "I'm serious. But I need your help."

"Look, Art - first of all they're too young, second of all jacking off in a public park is a bad idea in the first place, and third of all... I've got other things on my mind."

What Jay has on his mind is the blonde Adonis who has been reclining ever so seductively at the bottom of the slope in front of us. I happen to know Jay doesn't stand a chance with this young man, but he'll just have to find that out for himself. Right now I need to get his attention, because I have a plan.

"Jay, for crissakes! Those girls are both over eighteen and they're at a nude beach with a bunch of nude men. They're acting stuck-up and superior, and they're fully clothed! What the hell are they doing here in their clothes, anyway? They're here to look at dicks!"

"And you think they want to look at yours?"

"Nobody wants to look at my dick. I'm going to give them a show - something to remember and tell their grandchildren about."

"Art..., Art..."

"Jay, Jay. Think of all the naughtiness you've gotten up to in this park. A quick jackoff is no big deal. If you help me, nobody but those two bims will even notice. And I'm sure they'll wait til the grandkids are eighteen before they tell the story."

"Look, Jay," I continue, "watch them for just a bit. What's all that giggling about? And wiggling their little fingers at each other. Is that supposed to be funny? I'm just going to give them what they deserve - a comeuppance, you might call it. And get my own kicks in the process."

Jay casually shifts position to where he can observe the girls for a few minutes. And they're just like I said - a couple of smug and superior dick-watchers. When he turns back to me, he doesn't offer any more arguments.

So by now, blondie has packed up and is heading for the exit. Jay gives him a 'come-hither-and-fuck-me-big-boy' grin along with a great big wave of his hand, but the youngster ignores him.

"He's straight." Jay finally gets it. His disappointment is palpable. He just may be ready to help me with my plan. "Why are the gorgeous ones always straight?"

"Like me?" I kid.

Jay just groans at this bit of witticism, but I may have his attention now, what with there being no notable distractions of the flesh in evidence at the moment.

"Look. Here's what we'll do," I begin. "I'm going to get up and go for a whiz in a little while. When I'm walking back you come over and start talking to me. We'll stand right about in front of the girls. They'll be thrilled to get a closer look at your cockring, and while they're admiring you I'll go into my act. It won't take long, believe me."

"Holy Virgin! How do I get myself into these things!" I've got him hooked. It's all downhill from here. Hot Cha! I'll soon be naked, stroking and spurting right in front of two cute, eighteen-year-old girls! "What do we talk about," is all Jay wants to know now, and I tell him I don't care - just use his imagination.

Now I don't want it to look too obvious that we've been sitting here plotting and scheming, so I spend several minutes pretending I'm reading my book. I'm also mentally fluffing, which isn't too difficult as you can imagine. And while this is going on I'll just give you a quick description of the scene.

We're in a small public park on a large lake at the edge of a major US city. The top of the park, just below the street is wooded. There's a small, grassy meadow below the trees, and below that is a long grassy slope that drops off toward the water. A pebbly beach is at the water's edge.

A hot, sunny summer day will attract up to a hundred nudists to this park, packed in practically elbow to elbow, but today is cloudy and attendance is low - just a handful of naked men and the two snotty girls, both fully clothed.

Jay and I are at the top of the slope. The girls are to our right and back a bit, with a perfect view of the entire park and all its members - and all its members' members I dare say, but mostly hidden from them by the curve of the slope. It's a perfect position for a voyeur, and I oughta know - I'm a bit of a voyeur myself.

Anyway, now it's time. I've got a nice semi worked up and a full bladder right behind it. I stand and casually walk past the girls toward the patch of woods behind them, giving a little bounce to my fat cock as I pass. They're ignoring me, I'm ignoring them - very studiously all around.

I stop behind the bims at the nearest tree. Believe me, with this boner I've almost got going it's tough to get started, but I've got to do it. Finally, with a big splash, my piss hits the ground. It splatters into a nice loud puddle as I force the pee out in a hard stream. Those girls are only a few feet away, and although they're not about to turn around and watch an old man taking a piss, I can certainly give them an earful - so to speak.

And don't bother telling me I'm a sick bastard. You're the one reading this story. You can quit any time you don't like it!

So I finish, I turn, I'm right behind them. I've wilted a bit by now of course, so I shake off a few last drops and quietly stroke myself back up to make my dick more presentable. And jacking behind these girls is almost as hot as jacking in front of them is about to be. It only takes a few seconds as you can imagine, and I'm almost too hard.

I look over, and I can see Jay rolling his eyes as he watches me, and then he stands and heads my direction. I start moving also, and we manage to meet up just in front of the two girls, a little to their left.

"Did you get your dick sucked?" Jay asks.

"Whaa...?"

"Is that guy back there again sucking cocks?"

Oh, I get it. I tell the guy to use his imagination and he decides to be a wiseass. Well, two can play this game. "There was nobody back there," I say. "Is that the same guy who sucked you off the other day?"

The two girls can hear all this horny gay nonsense, of course, but I'm facing away from them and can't see their reactions. I'm assuming they're getting lots of enjoyment inspecting Jay's cockring, because it's quite a sight - it's a bright red plastic thing you can't miss that squeezes and pushes his cock and balls right out in front of his body, making them glaringly large and obvious.

And now with the conversation going, such as it is, I've got to get this show on the road! I grab my dick and start gently fondling it, as I angle slightly to my right, offering the girls just a glimpse of my action.

"No," Jay replies to my question. "Different guy. He was really nice!"

"Was that Marvin with the Moist Mouth?" a voice suddenly asks. "Slurpiest blowjobs in town?"

This is Geets, a what I call beardie-baldie gay guy who seems to have a sixth sense for finding stiff cocks. He has crept up, unnoticed by me and inserted himself into the conversation. Which seems absolutely perfect! Now he and Jay can share their blowjob stories while I devote my attention to making a big splash so to speak in front of the aforementioned clothed females.

And oddly enough, all this 'manly' discussion makes my activity seem fairly natural and normal even - well, maybe not normal, but under the circumstances you know what I mean. I could be just another horny old fruitcake, after all.

So now I'm stroking myself pretty seriously, and I'm turned almost halfway away from the two boys. I start actually slapping my fist against my thigh on the downstrokes, making as much noise as possible, just to make sure I have the girls' attention.

And blowjobs, blowjobs, blowjobs. The guys are really into it! They've enumerated Marvin's oral proclivities and gone on to more esoteric subjects such as swallowing or spitting, how to keep come out of your eyes during a facial and how best to 69 in the woods.

As for me, I'm having a gay old time - again so to speak, blatantly spanking my monkey in the middle of a public park. If any of the other dudes here have noticed, they don't seem to mind, and so I'm kind of dragging things out taking my time. But this can't go on forever. I've got my audience to think of and as soon as I do think of them I get doubly horny and I can feel the come coming. I'm about to shoot!

So real quick-like, I turn away from Jay and Geets and coincidentally right toward the two girls. I grunt loudly, "UNHH!" and look down as if I'm seeing the females for the first time. "Oh, sorry! Sorry!" I exclaim, looking directly at them now. And my first wad of sperm flies out to land on the grass right in front of them - beautifully, dangerously close. I couldn't have planned this better if I'd tried!

Both girls' eyes are wide, and one's mouth has dropped open. She quickly shuts it as another blob of spunk shoots out of my piss-slit and heads through the air in her direction. Dangerous, I said!

Meanwhile, I'm pumping my cock, grunting and apologizing to beat the band. The girls look into my eyes with shocked expressions and I give them each a humble, apologetic grin in return. And they each decide right away that looking me in the face is the last thing they want to do and what they really need to do is watch my penis and all that sperm spraying all over the place so they don't get hit with any of it!

And if this isn't heaven for a sick, perverted old bastard like me, I don't know what heaven is.

My comeload has reduced to a trickle by now, and I really couldn't be more apologetic to the two girls as the last few drops drip from the head of my sagging cock down my fingers to the ground beneath me. "That was so rude of me! I guess I just didn't notice you sitting there. I'm so, so sorry!" I lie. I'm doing my best to act embarrassed and deeply chagrined, and I guess I'm doing a pretty good job of it, because one the girls actually says, "...that's ok..." in a soft, uncertain voice.

Now all that's left for me to do is return to my towel on the grass. I give the girls one more sheepish grin and bend over to wipe off my come-dripping jackoff hand, casually exposing the view up my shit-chute in the process. I hear a stifled giggle coming from one of my friends as I accomplish this maneuver. I'm not the only one with a sense of humor, I tell you!

Then as I glance over one more time, I can see the two girls packing up to vacate in a 'oh would you look at the time, we really have to get going, it was wonderful, hope to see you again soon, really REALLY marvelous' sort of way. And they're went. Nothing to do with me, I hope?

And then I hear, "You know, I have a pretty moist mouth myself," from Geets, and the two fellows hurriedly head themselves into the recently vacated woods. And what they might be getting themselves up to back there I really can't imagine. Sure seem to be a lot of horny perverts out here in the park today!