Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh damn... I breathed deeply as I tried to control the flood of heat that was spreading through my body. "Just down the hall, door at the end. But don't think I plan to make it easy for you to get me into bed."

Snow had to have been twice my weight, so I knew he had the advantage here. Sure, he might win this battle, but I had plans of my own. And so, as he tried to maneuver me toward the doorway, I moved back in to take his lips in mine once again. His lips pushed back against mine, and he didn't make it as easy for me to get my tongue into his mouth this time, but that wasn't what I had planned anyway. My hands moved down to the hem of his shirt and began to pull at it, trying to pull it up and off of him. He wasn't being very cooperative though, and he didn't seem to get the hint that he was supposed to release his arms from me to let me get his shirt up and off.

Okay, it wasn't like I was being very cooperative, either. He was trying to slowly push me back toward my bedroom, but I wasn't letting my legs move until they were forced to. But he was still making some progress, while I was stymied. Fine, have it your way. Giving up on his shirt for now, I reached down to his pants and began to pull them down. This had the side benefit of forcing him to slow in his step, but then I suddenly found myself pushed away from him.

Letting out a laugh in spite of myself, I was ready to go back in and try once more to get those pants off, but Snow reached down to grab my wrists. "Just what do you think you're doing?" he said, his voice not entirely serious.

"You're a 'professional,' you figure it out," I said, pushing forward and trying to break out of his grasp. But he pushed right back at me, and although my hands did break free from his grasp, it was only so he could reach his hands around me. One arm crossed my back, and the other reached down to cup my ass. He grasped firmly on my ass, and he pulled me up just enough that I wasn't able to effectively resist as he pushed me back to my bedroom.

My hands were free at least, and so I could at least take this opportunity to get his pants off. By the time I felt my back hit my bedroom door and push it open, I was able to get his pants past his waistline, letting them drop to the floor. Next up, his underwear. It was a tight race before he could get me to my bed, but I was sure I could manage it... at least, up until he locked his lips with mine once more. The sudden rush of arousal as he did this distracted me from my task, and by the time I'd remembered what I was planning to do, my back had hit the bed.

His lips had parted with mine as I fell back, and his hands came up to push down on my shoulders. "Bastard," I spat out, though even as I said this, my hands found the waistband of his underwear again and tried to pull it off. He might have me on my back, but I was damn well going to strip him first.

"Cunt," he replied, just as I was able to pull off his underwear at last. But I didn't have a chance to revel in my victory, as he soon pushed me upward. I felt my head hit the pillow, but as I looked down, I was able to catch my first glorious sight of his dick. Now that's what I'm talking about... I thought, letting out a hungry growl.

Alright, time to take it. I pushed up against his left shoulder, trying to catch Snow off guard and roll him over. I was expecting Snow to push back down at me, but I certainly wasn't expecting him to suddenly pull back. I cried out in frustration as I overshot my mark and he pushed me over and onto my stomach. I felt his legs come up on top of mine, and he used his weight to keep me pinned to the bed. "Fuck! Oh, fuck you, you fucking prick!" I called out.

"No, I think I'll be fucking you, slut," Snow said. With one hand pressing down on my shoulder, his other hand pulled up on my shirt.

Oh yeah, like I'm gonna make that easy for you. He'd made it hard on me, so I was damn well going to make it hard on him. I pressed my arms down against my sides, keeping him from getting my shirt off. My long-term plan was to escape and get him onto his back, but with his weight advantage over me, I wasn't going to be able to get myself out of this position quite yet. I'd have to wait for my opportunity.

Snow pushed up my shirt as far as he could, and then reached in and undid my bra clasp. Damn... I'd forgotten about that. Well, he wasn't going to get it off in this position anyway. My arms were still in the way, and I had no intention of moving them for him.

"Now, cunt..." he said, leaning down and bringing his lips to my ear. He breathed heavily into it, each breath causing shivers to run through my body. "I'm going to give you a choice. I can pull off your pants and and panties and fuck you right now if I want to, but you asked me to prove to you just how good I am. And so, I'm going to give you the opportunity to move your arms for me. You do that, and I promise you won't regret it. Or, if you choose, you can keep resisting. You might regret that."

He pulled back from my ear, and he waited for me to reply. Damn him. And damn me for telling him to prove it. And damn me for wanting him to prove it. But stop resisting, and let him win this easily? No way. I tried to roll over so I could better face him, but his hand still wouldn't budge from my shoulder. So, I turned my head as far as I could and looked up at him with one eye. "I'll make you a deal, asshole. Take off the shirt. You get completely, bare-ass naked, and let me get a good look, and then I'll move my arms for you. But that's fucking all I'm doing for you."

Snow let out a chuckle. "A little skin is all it takes to buy your cooperation? Fine," he said, finally releasing his hand from my shoulder. His legs moved off of mine, and I quickly rolled over to look up at him as he pulled his shirt up and off at last. I let out another hungry growl as I gazed up at his body. He was certainly built heavy, as I'd suspected. Thick, strong arms... chest and stomach not bad... And dick already standing at attention. Damn right it's excited.

"Heh... can't resist me, can you big boy?" I said, my eyes firmly glued to his cock. I licked my lips as I imagined what I could do with that.

I didn't have much longer to look though, as his he soon took my chin in his hand and made me look up at his face again. "Let's see who has trouble resisting. And now, I believe we had a deal. Arms up."

Rolling my eyes and giving him a cocky grin, I complied with his demand. I kept my deals, after all. Snow wasted no time in getting my shirt up and off of me, and then my bra soon after. "Like what you see?" I said as I brought my arms back down, placing my hands on his shoulders. I wasn't exactly blessed when it came to breasts, but I thought they worked well on my frame. But most importantly, they were quite sensitive. Of course, if I'd let Snow know that earlier, I wouldn't have been able to bargain for such a good deal. Now though, there wasn't much harm. "Go ahead. Show me what you've got."

Snow's lips slowly curled into a grin. "I can't help but notice you've stopped resisting all of a sudden." Snow brought his hand slowly up to my left breast, and he gently cupped it. "Makes me wonder if this is one part that you don't want to risk missing out on."

I bit my lips to keep from saying anything more. I really had to be careful around this guy if I wanted to keep anything secret. Though I had to admit, I wasn't exactly doing a good job at keeping my desires hidden right now. And that went double as soon as his fingers started to move against the flesh of my breast, prompting a moan to form in the back of my throat. I don't know whether or not Snow picked up on this, but he soon brought down his other hand to my right breast, giving it some attention as well.

With how dominant Snow had been before, his tender technique right now came as a bit of a surprise. A welcome surprise, though. Dominance was nice, but this was one part where I really appreciated a careful touch.

"Mmm..." I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. We could get back to the rough stuff later, but for now, I was simply going to enjoy this. Snow's hand slowly squeezed in on my left breast, and then my right, and then both at once. I found myself arching my back up toward him, and I was soon rewarded with another good squeeze. "That's the way..." I said, feeling Snow beginning to press in firmly on my breasts.

Snow's hands suddenly disappeared, but thankfully one was soon to return. I felt him pinch my right nipple, and as he began to roll it between his fingers, his mouth came down to envelop my other nipple. Heat began to flood my chest, and I let out another moan, and then a gasp as Snow's tongue flicked across the sensitive nub. His tongue circled around my nipple for a long while, steadily building up the heat within my chest. My hands dropped to the bed on either side of me, gripping the sheet to try to steady myself.

"Mm... Snow..." I said, pressing my chest up toward him. My breathing was becoming unsteady. I didn't know if I could take much more of this. I soon felt him squeezing down firmly on my right breast and giving my nipple a hard pinch, and then he bit down on my nipple - just enough to hurt, not enough to pierce the skin. "Ugh, dammit..." Was he trying to torture me here? Make me beg? "Fuck it... fuck me, Snow!" I cried out, my eyes shooting open and looking down at him as I finally reached my breaking point. "Stop the damn teasing and just fuck me already!"

Just like that, Snow's lips left my breast, though they were quickly replaced by his hand. He squeezed down hard on both of my breasts as he looked up and into my eyes. "I'll fuck you when I'm damn well good and ready, Juliet. All you can do is hope that's soon. ...And perhaps tell me if you've got any protection closer to us than my wallet."

"Drawers to your right, second from the top," I said, not wasting any time to think right now. "And if you don't fuck me as soon as you get it on, I'm going to be fucking you." I brought my hands up to his chest and pushed him up and over toward the drawers. It wasn't until he'd gotten up that it occurred to me which drawer I'd just pointed him toward, and what all I had inside it. Most of it wasn't too surprising, but there were a few toys in there that might give him ideas... No! I wasn't going to think about that. I shook my head and reached down to pull off my pants and underwear while Snow found a rubber and put it on.

I rolled over on my side and reached out to him as I began to get impatient, but I needn't have bothered. Snow jumped back on the bed on top of me, and he leaned down to capture my lips in a series of kisses. With one hand holding the back of my head, his other hand stroked down my side, and then across my stomach, and then finally down to my cunt. He seemed a bit surprised to find that I'd already stripped myself, but he wasn't asking questions. Instead, I felt his fingers slip in between my legs, curling in to push into my pussy.

I let out a low moan as I felt my lips spreading for him. After so much foreplay, I was more than ready for him. But it seemed he had other plans, and I felt his fingers push their way inside me first, rather than the cock I'd been hoping for. I let out a growl which blended into a moan, which turned into another growl when his lips left mine. "Fuck... fuck me, you asshole-ahhh..." Snow's fingers curled up and began to thrust quickly in and out of me. Damn, that felt good... too good. "Fucker... you're gonna make me cum here..." I said. I was about a second away from deciding that enough was enough and trying to take over when his fingers suddenly pulled out.

I was hoping to feel Snow's cock push its way into me, so I wasn't ready to resist him when he made his next move. I really should have seen it coming, though. As Snow pulled back, he rolled me over onto my stomach and gave my ass a slap. "On your knees," he said. "I told you I'd give it to you rough, and you're going to get it." Snow reached out to grab me by the hair, and he pulled my head back even as I pulled my knees up beneath me to comply with his demand.

"Haa... haa... damn well better..." I muttered. My mind was becoming more and more dazed. The hair-pulling was beginning to push me over the edge. I wasn't sure if I could last more than a minute with him inside of me... But that was his problem, not mine.

As I finally felt his cock push against my folds, I let out a low moan. He pulled back on my hair as he pushed forward, quickly filling me up with his manhood. Fuck, this was what I'd been waiting for! I could feel my cunt wrapping around his dick, holding onto it and ready to milk it of everything it had.

Snow began to pull back, and I pulled forward to help him get out, and then I slammed back against him as he pushed back in. It turned out he didn't need my help though, and he was more than forceful enough on his own. "Hands on your breasts, slut," Snow commanded, and I was quick to comply. I squeezed in on them, adding to the warmth that was rushing through me with every thrust from him.

Using his grasp on my hair as leverage, Snow pounded viciously into my cunt. His free hand gave my ass a series of slaps, each one seeming to be harder that the last. I found myself letting out a series of moans now as the heat within me neared its breaking point. My cunt, my breasts, my ass... It was all too much.

"Let me tell you what's going to happen, cunt," Snow said, leaning forward and reaching his free hand around my stomach, sliding toward my pussy. "I'm going to take your clit in my fingers, and I'm going to squeeze it so hard you'll be feeling it next week. When I do, you're going to cum for me, and you won't stop cumming until I've finished with you. Understand?"

I could feel my brain beginning to melt as he said this, and all I could do in reply was let out a whimper. That seemed to be good enough for him, though. As his fingers sought out my clit, he continued to pound his cock into me. Each stroke of his cock sent a shockwave of pleasure through my body and forced a moan out of my throat. I couldn't focus enough to keep playing with my breasts now; all I could do was squeeze in on them as I rode out the waves.

And then, Snow found my clit. His fingers squeezed in on it hard, which finally caused the dam within me to burst. All the pleasure, all the heat, all the tension that had built up within me came rushing out all at once. I let out a scream as ecstasy overtook me in wave after wave. His cock continued to thrust into me throughout it all, and every thrust gave me a new wave of pleasure.

The high only seemed to let up as Snow's fingers loosened on my clit, but this wasn't enough for him. He pushed in on my clit now and began to rub it furiously. Almost as soon as I'd started falling back to earth, his touch pulled me back up to the sky. I wasn't even able to yell out this time as the second wave hit me. It was too much. Too damn good... My body had had all it could take, and I could feel myself melting underneath him.

Thankfully, Snow's thrusts seemed to come to an end. With his cock buried within me, I could feel it jerking as he let out his load. I breathed deeply, and I collapsed to the bed as Snow let go of my hair. "Damn it... that was... ...ugh... fuck..." was all I could say. I fought to try and open my eyes, but they just weren't cooperating quite yet.

Snow pulled out of me, and after a moment I felt him come up beside me and wrap his arms around me. After what I'd just gone through, this tenderness was a much needed respite. After I'd had a few minutes to recover, Snow leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips, once more causing my chest to fill up with warmth and prompting me to let out a soft whimper. After a minute, Snow pulled back. "Told you I was that good," he whispered.

I let out a laugh despite myself. "Yeah... you win," I said, forcing my eyes open so they could look up at his. I felt like falling asleep, but it was still far too early in the evening for that. "Think I... need a nap..." I said. "This isn't over though..."

"Not even close," Snow said, leaning in to plant a quick kiss on my cheek.

I let my eyes fall closed again, and I found myself cuddling up against Snow. Snow... My eyes blinked open as I realized I still didn't even know this guy's real name, and he didn't know mine. "Um..." I said. "Nathalie." Snow pulled back, looking at me with a questioning gaze. "My name. It's Nathalie," I said, giving him a soft smile. "I figure you've earned the right to know."

Snow chuckled in response. "Terry," he said. "But you can keep calling me 'Snow' if you like. I rather like it."

"Snow it is," I said with a smile, leaning in to plant a kiss on lips.

Oh no, this wasn't even close to being over.

12