Snow Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without missing a beat, Becky sat up and pulled her thermal top over her head, revealing a fantastic pair of tits. They looked to be at least a d cup, possibly more. While he admired them, she laid back, hooked her thumbs in her waistband, lifted her hips, and slid them down her legs. Interestingly enough, she turned out to be a natural blond.

Turning his head back the woman on top of him, he was busted. She'd caught him looking at her naked roommate. Before he could say anything, she said, "It's okay. I was watching too. She looks great naked."

As Becky snuggled back into them, Jimmy felt himself getting hard again. Since he never fully pulled out, it just took a little shifting to slide fully back into Katy.

As she felt him stiffening, Katy let out a quite, "Mmmm."

"Dammit! I'm not going back out there. If you two wanna keep going at it, fine, but you'll have an audience."

Katy responded by pushing up slightly with her hands and grinding her hips and sliding Jimmy deeper into her.

If he hadn't just busted a nut, Jimmy would have when Becky reached between her legs. Apparently Katy felt the same, because her second orgasm came so suddenly that she bumped her head on the roof of the camper shell.

Finally spent, she rolled off of him and collapsed, leaving him with a raging hard-on. As she slid off of him, and his dick came into view, Becky blurted out, "Damn!"

Crawling halfway across him, Becky begged, "Can I finish him up for you? Please?"

When she'd sprawled across him, mashing those beautiful tits into his chest, Jimmy had already managed to get a handful of her beautiful ass. As soon as he heard Katy's weak, "Okay," he pulled Becky's head over and kissed her.

It was nothing like when he'd kissed Katy. This time is was pure lust.

As her huge tits mashed into him, he filled his hands by grabbing her ass. Her humping against his hard cock was nearly too much for him. Wanting to prolong the fun, he guided her back off of him and lifted up so she could slide under him. Positioned between her legs, he guided his length to her pussy and pushed forward into her in one long, slow, push.

"Aaagh!" Becky was much louder than her roommate. Every thrust into her caused a loud moan or other noise of pleasure. There was no love making. There was simply breeding. Fucking Becky was purely physical. He held himself up and so he could watch her tits bounce as they fucked. Becky's head was thrown back, her back was arched, and she was screaming, "Oh, God! Oh, God! OH, GOD!" until she was no longer able to form words and just screamed.

He started to slow down after she came, to let her catch her breath, but she moaned, "Keep going. Cum in me." He closed his eyes and became oblivious to his surroundings, almost forgetting that they were being watched, until suddenly the screaming stopped and the moaning was suddenly muffled.

He nearly stopped completely when he opened his eyes and found Becky playing tonsil hockey with Katy. When they broke their kiss, and Becky's lips found Katy's nipple, Katy moaned and brought his attention back to the task at hand. Putting an arm around Katy, he pulled her closer to them, allowing the girls better access to each other; he started aggressively fucking Becky again.

While Becky was teasing Katy's nipples with her tongue, Katy took the chance to finally play with Becky's big, bouncing tits. Once Becky let go of her nipple, Katy took one plump, pink nipple between her lips which suddenly him inspired to do likewise with the other. Becky, started quivering and screaming again, which made it all too much for him and he unloaded inside her, pumping his hot, sticky mess into her pussy.

He'd expected to find himself sandwiched between them again, but as they snuggled back into bed, finally, he found himself spooning Katy, who was, in turn, spooning, Becky. All three kissed each other good night, and they snuggled under the covers until morning.

12