Snow Bound Ch. 02

Story Info
She continues her exploration with the help of her friends.
3.5k words
4.43
17.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Toy
Ms_Toy
3 Followers

The next day, the snow was falling faster and thicker. Dave was already up, bringing in more wood for the fire. As he stomped his feet on the mat, Lynn rushed to help by holding the door open for him. It looked like they would be there for at least one or two more days. The weather reports were not good. Dave was able to call on his cell phone and let his work know what was delaying him.

After getting the fire going again, Dave and Lynn sat to talk about the events of the night before. He wanted to see her reactions and to push her a little more. Beth was upstairs still sleeping soundly, so he wasn't worried about being interrupted.

"Lynn, I just wanted to tell you how wonderful last night was for us."

She looked down almost embarrassed and said, "well, I must say I did to", she let out a nervous giggle.

Dave looked at her with a slight smile on his lips. "Oh, you don't need to be embarrassed it was great! In fact, I'm glad we're alone really. I wanted to talk to you about what you mentioned last night."

Lynn laughs nervously, "Oh God, what did I say?"

Dave smiles, "You don't remember? Sure you do. You remember, you said you'd like to know what it would feel like to tie beth the same way you were. I would love some help doing that tonight. What do you think?"

Dave leans toward her and brushes his hand against her nipple that was stiff from the cold draft in the room. She nearly moved away but stopped and instead, pushed forward a little into his hand.

"I think so, yes I would like to know what thats like. Oh this is crazy! I've never done anything like this before", she laughed again.

Dave pushed his open hand against her breast stopping her laughter. With a knowing grin, almost a smirk, he asked, "you sure?" His answer was her ever present laughter.

Just then they heard beth's voice. He quickly whispered to Lynn, "We've got to talk later."

"In here baby."

Lynn moved to the fire, warming herself, her mind spinning at all the possibilities and wondered what Dave had planned. She was so excited, she couldn't wait to hear his plans.

Beth entered the living room and smiled at Lynn before the fire and leaned over the back of the couch to kiss Dave. Her body still humming from the night before. She walked over to Lynn and hugged her.

"Are you alright?" Lynn hugged her back and smiled at her friend.

"Oh beth, I'm more than alright. I feel absolutely wonderful today."

Lynn kissed beth on the cheek and hugged her tight. Beth was so relieved. She was worried when she woke, that Lynn would be either embarrassed or ready to run at the first chance. Laughing, beth looking over her shoulder to Dave and asked if anyone was as hungry as she was. Almost in unison, Dave and Lynn almost yelled that they were starved and when was breakfast.

With that, beth went into the kitchen and started coffee, pancakes and bacon. Thinking they needed something a little more this morning to replace the energy they used up last night. After they were all sufficiently satisfied, and the kitchen put back to order, they moved back to the living room to the warmth of the fire.

Lynn kept sneaking glances at Dave and almost laughing each time. She was so excited she was about to bust. She saw Dave put his finger to his lips as a sign to keep their secret and almost laughed when he then winked at her. She had to control the knowing smile every time she looked at beth.

They watched the snow as it continued to fall in a thick mass. They almost couldn't see the wood shed because it was falling so thickly.

Later that afternoon, Dave noticed beth yawning. She normally was sleeping at this time of day since she worked nights.

"baby, why don't you go take a nap. I'm sure Lynn and I can find something to occupy ourselves with for a while. I really need to check on some work that I brought with me from the office."

Lynn looked up from the book she had been reading, "Oh, don't worry about me, I've been trying to read this book for a month now and this is the first time I've had the time and the quiet to do it. I'm just getting to the good parts."

beth looked at both of them and yawned again. "I really am tired. Are you both sure? It would almost be rude of me to go take a nap while your both up."

Dave pulled her to her feet, kissed the tip of her nose, turned her toward the stairs and patted her on the ass, "Come on sleepy head, off to bed for a nap."

She went over and kissed Lynn on the cheek, whispering a sleepy good night and went upstairs to take her nap. Dave watched her and once the door was closed, turned to Lynn and smiled.

"We'll give her about 30 minutes to get good and asleep, then we have some plans to make."

Lynn broke out in a big smile and nodded her head. She went back to her book but couldn't concentrate now. But she knew her friend, if she hadn't given an excuse, beth would have stayed awake and she wanted to know what Dave had in mind for tonight.

They moved to the kitchen because it's further away from where beth was sleeping. They got another cup of coffee and he begins to lay out his plan as they sat at the kitchen table. He wanted to find out more of Lynn's desires. And to also help her feel more comfortable, easing her into the correct frame of mind.

"To start, what I wanted to do, assuming that this appeals to you Lynn, I want you to help me tease and stimulate beth. Not for a few minutes but for as long as we can stand it. I say we, because we will be suffering right along with her. In fact, it will be more difficult for us than it will for her. I often find that staying focused is a challenge. But like anything, the more you do it, the easier it becomes. The important part of all this is that you find a way to convey to her that this evening she's going to be your little fuck toy."

"Oh my", Lynn gasps.

"Yes it would be easy for me to tell her. I could do it in 2 seconds or less, but somehow it feels much more exciting to have you do it."

Dave then teases her by rubbing his hand along her back. Seeing her reaction to this light contact, his hand creeps closer to her round fine ass that he's had his eye on all day. He felt his cock stiffen with excitement as his hand squeezes and rubbed that fine ass.

"Sure would be nice to take a short break and bend you over this table."

He hears her deep breath, she looks down and he feels her ass pushing into his hand. He can feel the hunger and passion building in her. It's building like a knot of tension. He begins sliding around, moving his hand all over her ass.

He pulls one of her hands down to her side, then the other. Then pulls them behind her back, holding them in one of his. He has Lynn stand as he stands behind her and reaches around to rubs around her pussy. She stands whimpering and trying not to look at him. He gives her ass a smack.

"But that's for later, isn't it, my little slut," he leans into whisper in her ear causing goose bumps to rise on her exposed skin.

He releases her and tells her to sit again. Her mind and body are throbbing now and she can hardly speak. She nods her head and resumes her seat. He smiles with a knowing smile and continues.

"What I want you to do, is to have a kitchen chair in the bedroom that beth will be tied to Your job will be to get the chair and beth in the room."

"H-how am I going to get her in the chair?" Lynn asked.

"I don't know, that's your problem little bitch, but she will be tied there. She's going to watch as you suck my cock as you look into her eyes. You'll be positioned in front of her so you can watch her. You'll be on your knees of course."

With each idea and thought he saw her becoming more excited.

"Then what am I going to do?" she asked as she tried to keep from squirming.

"What every good little slut does, your going to tease her. You will ensure there are a minimum of 5 candles placed around the room. Once I stop your sucking on my cock, and it's nice and hard, thats when we really start to tease beth. You will place your tits in her face as I hold them for her to suck and lick your nipples. She won't be able to touch you, and I know beth, she's going to be straining to get her hands on you. You'll be teasing her pussy just around the outside then moving away and getting the lube. Slowly drizzle it over that pussy getting it good and soaked."

"Then we're going to untie beth's legs and spread them wider, scooting her down further in the chair. Her ass closer to the edge of the seat. We'll have to re-tie them because beth will try to close them. Then you will get on your knees before her wet pussy and lick that pussy like a dog, licking and slurping, slurping and licking that sweet pussy."

This makes Lynn excited and uncomfortable at the same time, to hear Dave describe what would happen.

Dave continued, "We're going to turn her chair so I can get behind you but before that, I'll stand, pulling beth's head by that bob of hair and have her suck my cock while you continue to tease her pussy. Then you know where that stiff cock is going don't you?"

He didn't continue till she looked up and into his eyes. He noticed the blush that colored her cheeks. He looked deep into her eyes as he spoke his next words.

"It goes in that wet sweet pussy of yours, only for a few hard strokes while beth watches. Then I'll stand and pull beth's mouth to engulf it again. Letting her taste your sweet muffing on my cock. Your not allowed to touch beth unless I tell you too. But if you should forget, I'll have that 18 inch wooden ruler that will help you remember. But each time you make a mistake, beth will feel the sting first."

He noticed her hands had moved below the table and he saw the slight movement of her arms. He knew she was teasing her pussy as he talked to her, telling her his plans.

"Once she's had a good taste, we'll untie her and move her to the bed. She'll be tied face up. You on one side and me on the other. Attaching her hands to each corner of the head board and each ankle to the foot of the bed. I don't want any slack for her to move around. If there is, guess who's going to feel the sting."

He smiled and nodded, "That's right, you both will."

"Once she's tied, you will get the lube and drip it between beth's tits. Then we'll get as close to her face as possible, oh, about a foot away so she can see well. You will lean across her body and suck my cock till it's hard. She'll be able to see and hear you sucking my cock and getting it hard. Your tits swinging and brushing hers as you move. Then back in your pussy as you squeeze and pull her tits only. Every once in a while, you'll getting a mouthful of tit. I want her to see your expressions as I drive into your cunt."

She moaned and closed her eyes. He was silent a moment then reached over and grabbed her arm.

"I should turn you over my knee for playing with your pussy under the table. I didn't say you could touch yourself. Hands back on the table now!"

Lynn jumped and quickly placed her hands back on the surface of the table. It felt cold to her heated palms. She closed her eyes and tried to slow her breathing.

After a moment, he continued.

"Then I'm going to straddle her chest. Your job will be to hold her tits and squeeze them around my cock as I tit fuck her. Then beth will be blindfolded. I'll be talking to you the entire time. Telling you to get back on your knees and to open your mouth. Beth will hear me commanding you, knowing her, she'll be pulling on her restraints to be in your place. I'll be fingering beth's pussy, testing it's wetness, rubbing her thighs. When I'm ready to shoot my load, it's going on her face and lips. You can't touch unless told to."

"With my permission, you'll be allowed to lick the cum into beth's mouth. She'll be allowed to suck my cum off your tongue. Your job will be to ensure you follow my directions completely, or you'll feel the wrath of the ruler. Of course, beth will before you do and you will watch each stroke before you feel them yourself."

"Oh and another thing, your to address beth as slut, cum slut or little bitch, this is very important, so don't forget. Now, once we've concluded teasing, if I've shot my load, you will tell beth how you will eat her pussy while I finger her. Let me give you an example; I want those legs spread little slut, cause I'm going to suck that clit down my throat and your going to squeeze my tongue as I thrust it deep inside you." Dave watched Lynn continue to squirm in her chair.

"We don't want to tell to much. Just enough to get her thinking. Then one leg will be loosened and she will be turned on her side. You will be between her legs licking and sucking her pussy. She'll be able to hear those wet sounds. I'll hold her leg to the side and out of your way as I start to finger her ass. You will have placed the long silver vibe within reach, you remember the one you saw last night. I'll be fingering and vibing her ass as you lick and slurp that dripping wet pussy."

"When I tell you to stop, your to move up and lick beth's lips. Not kissing her but running your tongue over her lips, inside her mouth giving her a good taste. Then it will be your turn to have that sweet pussy eaten. You will position yourself over her face, working slowly. You will tell her what to do, to start licking your pussy. She'll be able to smell your musk just out of reach as you make her reach up."

"Correct her until she does it the way you want it done. Of course, I'll be watching and correct her as well. One leg will be untied, along with one wrist so she can be turned to the side easily for that ass of hers to be spanked. If she moves, your to stop, she knows she's not to move even when she's untied. Then she'll feel the sting of the ruler or my hand."

He sees the alarm in her eyes. "Oh don't worry, I'd never hurt her. She may have a red mark that will last a short time, but nothing more than that. Trust me, the excitement of that sting will last longer. I'll decide when she's to stop eating your pussy. And when I tell you to stop, you better stop moving quickly or you'll be the one feeling a smacks as she licks your muffin. As soon as your off her face, my cock will slide between her lips and down her throat. You will untie her and move her into the doggy position when I pull out. Quickly spreading her cheeks and fingering her pussy and playing with her ass."

"I'll give her only the head of my cock in her wet pussy as you hold her still. She'll be trying to push back and get more. When I pull out, your to quickly replace your finger in her pussy. We'll keep that up for a while, just teasing her. First your finger, then the head of my cock. When I tell you, I want your index finger good and lubed. I'll point to direct you to her ass. You'll work your finger into her ass slowly as I give her a little more cock with each stroke. You'll drip the lube over her ass, working it in and letting it run down to my cock. Once your finger goes all the way in to the knuckle, I'll giver her my cock completely."

"You'll have to keep your arms out of the way for the next part. Once I pull out of her pussy, you'll keep your finger working, holding her hip with the other and tell her to back that ass up onto my hard cock. Smacking her ass to get her moving. You'll be telling her to fuck that cock like the little whore she is. You'll keep fingering her ass and dripping lube down her crack it running down onto my cock as she pushes back. When she's close to coming, we'll both pull out. You'll go to the bathroom and wash your hands."

"Then your to go to the kitchen and get a glass of ice water with ice cubes. You'll hand me a cube of ice then you'll move that pussy in front of her telling her to eat that pussy slut. I'll be cooling her pussy off with the ice cube. Rubbing it around her clit. If she moves much, she'll feel a sting to that ass. Once I've iced that clit of hers, you'll get the ice in your mouth. Tasting her juices along with the melting ice. I'll pull her back and give her a drink, then back on your pussy. I'll be overseeing her and correcting her of course."

"Next it will be my turn to lay flat on the bed. Your going to tell beth to suck my cock and get it good and hard. Then positioning her over my cock. Your job will be to tease her tits, sucking, licking and nibbling, holding her shoulders helping her fuck me with that sweet pussy. If I feel the need to cum, I'll pull her off and replace her with your mouth. Denying beth my cum."

"Then it will be back in the chair for beth, tied of course. The blindfold will be removed and she will have to watch while you suck and lick my balls and cock. beth will only be allowed to watch as you move so she can see your ass and my cock as I fuck you."

Lynn sat there trembling, she could feel her pussy throbbing and soaking through her pants. She wanted to reach down and rub herself so badly but knew Dave wouldn't allow that. He had already stopped her once. She didn't want to feel the sting of that ruler or his hand on her ass.

He watched her closely. He could tell she was close to coming herself. It wouldn't take much, but he wanted her to stay in this state until tonight.

"Lynn, what do you think of my plan. Do you think you can do it?"

She swallowed hard, trying to find her voice. Could she do the things he had described? She wanted to. She shuddered from head to toe.

"I, um I think it's a wonderful plan. I just hope I don't forget what you've told me."

He chuckled as he reached over and lifted her chin in his hand.

"Oh I'll be there to remind you along the way, one way or another."

She shivered again with his laughter, she knew how he would remind her and it excited her all the more.

"Now, you have some planning to do. I'll get some more wood on the fire and then start dinner."

He looked at the clock, "beth should be awake in about an hour."

He stood and started for the door. He stopped and looked back at her sitting at the table to plan her part.

"Oh and Lynn, your not to touch your pussy before tonight."

She moaned as he left the room. How was she going to hold out till tonight! She began to make her plans for her part of tonights activities. She smiled to herself as a thought came to mind. Yes, she could do her part and she knew just what to do now!

Ms_Toy
Ms_Toy
3 Followers