Snow Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that cock, don't you?" I ask as my hands grasp firmly around your waist, pulling you down harder upon me.

"This cock is wonderful." You answer aloud. You support yourself by leaning over my thighs, and holding onto my knees. Each opportunity to raise your hips is met slowly with my persuasive hands pulling you back down. When your full weight leans back and rests atop my hips, your hips grind at that G-Spot. I can feel my cock stirring against thousands of nerves as they send sensations throughout your body. You reach down and nimbly begin to massage my balls. I stare at your unbelievably hot ass as it slowly pumps up and down, milking at my cock. I'm so lost in this sight that I barely notice a light buzzing. Then I start to realize that it isn't really buzzing as much as it's a vibration. With one hand wrapped around my balls, your other is controlling a small, rounded vibrator that you covertly snuck from your purse – probably when you were giving me head, I imagine. At that point, I doubt I could've even spelled my name...

Your soft pussy wraps tighter around me with each raised stroke, reveling in every hard inch of me. I can hear (and feel) you getting your money's worth with that mini-vibrator. Your rhythm steadies as I sense you pushing yourself into another orgasm. Your clit is fully stimulated as it mashes into my pelvic bone. My cock grinds against your G-Spot. I give your bouncing ass a few firm spanks until each cheek is bright red. It's the Perfect Storm for a ferocious orgasm as you yell at the top of your lungs, "fuck me!"

"Ride that cock, baby. Ride it hard. " I order you as your hips hammer down hungrily at me over and over.

You body seizes tensely, just waiting for that orgasmic moment, and your breathing stops briefly. It's an instant that seems to suspend forever. "Oh God!" You ram down hard onto my cock three or four more times, just a couple of more thrusts ought to do it, and then you explode. Your head throws back, as if you're howling to the moon, and your screams bounce off every wall of the ski cabin. I grab a handful of your silky hair, and pull hard against you. "Oh God, yes! Oh my God! I'm cummmming! Yes! Yes! Oh! I'm cumming hard!" Your pussy gushes down at my stiff cock, and I can feel your wetness running down my entire crotch. You slowly wind down to a soft, unhurried pace, gently rising and sinking down upon me until you stop entirely. You sit there motionless for what seems like minutes. Your body is spent of energy. You legs quiver with light muscle spasms. Your head droops forward from exhaustion. Your hair is everywhere and tangled with sweat. You can barely support your weight leaning forward over my thighs. But you feel ... amazing.

"Nice riding, Cowgirl." A little untimely comedy is all I can think of to break the silence, but it's true. You rode me like a fucking champ.

"Nice bucking, Bronco." Finally, she shows some life. "I'm surprised you didn't already come."

"I'm surprised too. But I'm saving myself for a good old fashioned doggy-style ride of my own." I slap you playfully on the ass as a signal to get on your hands and knees.

I slide back to let you settle into a comfortable position. You grab a nearby pillow from the couch and place it under your hips, which props your ass into the air nicely. You turn your head around to look at me as your long, brunette hair snaps around your shoulders.

"Well, Big Boy. Are you ready for your ride?" You teasingly wag your ass at me, as if it's my extended invitation. "I need that cock back inside of me, nice and deep."

I don't need to be told twice. I crawl forward and place my knees between your legs, spreading you even wider. With my left hand around your hip, my right hand guides my cock into place. You're still incredibly wet at this point, which offers no resistance to my penetration. My hips meet flush to your ass. You inhale slowly. My cock feels good as it fills your pussy wholly. I stay at that apex, and don't pull myself back. I'm enjoying being as deep inside of you as possible. I move both hands to your shoulders and skillfully massage at your neck. You twist your head back and forth, enjoying the relaxing, yet powerful, contact. I lightly inch my fingers down your back. Goosebumps run the length of my touch. My hands meet your wonderfully curvaceous hips. Leisurely, I rock back away from your pussy, drawing my slippery cock with me. You exhale with care. Before you can catch your breath, I pull you hard back at me, driving my cock aggressively back into you. The ferocity of my thrust is met with an equally opposite, slow, withdrawal backward. Several times, I give it to you forcefully, and pull out gradually. It's my own way to tease; I can give it to you roughly, or I can give it to you delicately. Either way, I promise you'll be satisfied.

"I need it hard. Please give it to me rough!" Your pleading makes me even hotter, if that's possible. I've held out long enough. I need to cum as hard as I possibly can.

It begins as a slow, rhythmic pumping for a few minutes, but quickly turns into wild, hard fucking as I ram myself into you as deeply as I can over and over. Your ass slaps violently against my hips. Your thighs shake rigidly from each impact of our bodies. You arch your hips higher, bending your back lower, offering your hair to me. My hands are wrapped deep into your lengthy, dark locks as I can hold and pull forcefully. Small, interrupted moans escape from you with each of my thumpings.

"Fuck me, baby! Give me that big cock! Come hard for me!"

I can feel my heart beating through my chest. My head is pounding and slightly dizzy. I know this disorienting feeling very well. My orgasm is reaching the point of eruption. You can feel the same momentum building, as you pull yourself away from me. You skillfully whirl around to face my cock, and sink it deeply into your mouth. Your head bobs at my cock, begging me to cum. My hands grab onto your head and I begin thrusting without control. You gag slightly from the depths of my pumping hips, but I can't help it. I'm going to cum and it has to happen now!

I stiffen even more in your mouth as the head of my cock swells. The thrusting stops, and my breath tightens. Warm gushes of cum race down the length of my cock as if they're traveling from my brain, and fill your mouth. White, sticky cum escapes from the edges of your mouth, and drips down to your tits. A perfect line is drawn down your chest as my cum disappears into your cleavage. I pull out of your hungry mouth, and slip my cock between your tits, pushing them together. I slowly run my cock up and down, soothing myself. Your eyes look up and meet mine. You've never looked hotter than you do now; energy spent, sweaty on a cold night, and my cum sliding down your mouth and neck. You take of hold of my cock, and gently lick at the tip, wiping the last evidence of my orgasm away. Small, delicate kisses are sprinkled all over my cock and balls.

"Phew". It's all I can muster at this point. My head is swimming, and I can barely stand. You pull me down beside you, and cover us both with a nearby blanket. I'm ridiculously hot and sweaty, but the blanket still feels good in front of the fireplace. Your tits rest lazily against my bare chest, as you settle into my arms.

"Aren't you glad we passed on dinner tonight? You know they'll be gone quite a long time once the drinking starts." I love the way your mind works.

"Yeah, dinner is way overrated. This was much better. And it seems we have plenty of time to keep our party moving along, don't you think?"

I can feel your smile pressed against my neck. "Why do you think I didn't let you cum inside me? I've never had oral the way you just gave it to me. I have more plans for that mouth getting some more work in later."

My hand moves up to your shoulder and gives it a light squeeze of confirmation. "You tell me when, and I'd be more than happy to eat that pussy again, all night long."

You giggle lightly, familiarly. It's that same schoolgirl giggle I remember from grade school. And then I remember just why I wanted to sleep with you after all these years...

12