Snow-capped Mountain

Story Info
Thoughts concerning an airplane passenger.
791 words
3.62
30.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

I looked up from my book and looked to my right to see out the window. I could discern the snow-covered mountains below us -- at last, we were flying over the Rocky Mountains.

But I also noticed something else. Next to me was an empty seat, but between the empty seat and the window sat a young man which a noticeable bulge tenting his slacks and a slight smile upon his face. His eyes were closed, and certainly he was envisioning something juicy. I wondered if he was anticipating some "quality time" with his loved one or if was thinking about the experiences he had just shared with the love of his life.

I regarded him for a moment. He was incredibly calm, definitely relaxed, and exuded a sense of power, of dominance. That made me wonder...

Assuming he had just left his lover behind in Saint Louis, I closed my eyes and envisioned him sitting in a large tall-backed chair near a fireplace, the orange flickering glow the only light in an immaculately-kept room. I could picture him naked in the well-cushioned chair, his erection tall and proud as he watched his naked and collared lover slowly crawling across the polished oak floor toward him.

Opening my eyes briefly, I saw he still had his eyes closed, although his head was now leaning against the bulkhead, directly next to the open window. The subtle Mona Lisa smile had not subsided, nor had the bulge tenting his slacks.

Closing my eyes once again, I felt like a voyeur, standing in the shadows, feeling the electricity in the air as the collared lover approached him with the speed of a snail. Two sets of eyes focused upon that tall, prominent manhood as he looked expectantly upon the crawler.

The crystalline pearl of desire atop the bulbous head slowly grew. His hand wrapped around the solid shaft, and I watched the pearl transform into the start of a sultry spring flowing from a mountaintop. With a gentle squeeze, a new crystalline pearl formed and transformed itself into a second narrow stream of love. Tearing my eyes away from him for a moment, I noticed the crawler's tongue wetting the lips, clearly anticipating the tasty treat ahead.

Once more, my eyes opened. The passengers around us were all either asleep or deeply engrossed in their books or magazines or newspapers. I glanced at the aroused man by the window, impressed by the aura of control which surrounded him, the sense that nothing ever happened without his approval.

And still he bore the nearly-imperceptible smile upon his lips and the very prominent erection within his slacks. To be so openly aroused, to not try to cover his groin with a jacket or a blanket or the airline magazine in the seat pocket before him said volumes about him.

My eyes fluttered closed yet again, and at last, his lover had reached him. I soundlessly moved from one shadow to another to witness the quiet, heartfelt interaction between these two individuals. The gaze of desire and trust and love which linked them was undeniable.

He closed his eyes at last, his head tipping back and his lips parting in a nearly-unheard gasp as his dripping bulbous tip was gently licked, the newest crystalline pearl transformed into sustenance as it was ingested. Releasing his steeled manhood, his hands both went to his lover's head, fingers curling in the short rusty hair, fingernails scraping against the scalp.

The gasp turned into a low groan of need finally being sated as a warm, welcoming mouth slowly engulfed the helmet of flesh. I felt my own heart skip a beat as I watched these two lovers interact, as I watched his incredible arousal slowly disappear inside the captivating cavity of his submitting lover.

I opened my eyes once again, and he was looking directly at me, the same subtle smile of his lips mirrored in each of his narrowed smoky eyes. That he was looking at me startled me. As his gaze dropped from my eyes to my groin, I was pleasantly appalled at his directness.

Only then did I realize that my thoughts of him and his lover had produced a prominent tenting within my own slacks. Only then did I realize that my breathing and my heart rate had both quickened noticeably with my solidifying erection. I found myself wanting to hide my arousal from everyone.

...everyone except him.

I closed my eyes, willed myself to essentially forget everyone else around us, to essentially forget that we were in public at 35,000 feet. When I opened my eyes again a heartbeat later, he and I were all that existed, with many a snow-capped mountain far beneath us...

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers