Snow Dancing

Story Info
An elf away from home on a Christmas Eve.
2k words
4.32
23.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being one of Santa's elves has its rewards. The work is not hard and there's plenty of travel and occasionally there's a bit of magic. Technically speaking, we're not allowed to do magic anymore. There was a time when Santa wore a red suit and drove a sleigh pulled by flying reindeer but let's be serious...those times are gone forever. Countries protect their boarders with powerful antiaircraft batteries, and Rudolph doesn't fly well with a heat seeking missile up his ass.

Now we travel by airplane and we wear three piece business suits and we deal with stuffy corporations and even stuffier board members. We carry briefcases and cell phones and business cards giving our occupation as toy manufacturers, and we have more in common with company lawyers than pixie dust.

I had finished my last appointment at lunch time three days before Christmas but an unexpected snow storm closed down the airport. I checked into a nearby hotel but the snow got worse and I ended up in the hotel bar on Christmas Eve. There were worse places to be stranded on Christmas Eve, and I've been in most of them. At least it was warm and clean and there was plenty to eat and drink. I could have wished for better company. There was this particular blonde elf I had been planning to spend Christmas Eve with. Yes, elves have needs. We're actually pretty normal except for the magic thing and a few of us are still born with the pointy ears. I personally find pointy ears attractive on some people.

I was sitting at the bar, sipping a rum and coke and wondering if another rum and coke would make me feel better about being alone. I had just about decided it would when the door opened and the couple came in. I was aware that there was a male but he was only on the periphery of my vision. The girl took my entire attention.

It wasn't that she was beautiful. She had a girl next door face, a Madonna face with short curly brown hair, wide innocent blue eyes and a quick, gentle smile. Her body was not as spectacular as my elf girl friend but she had high, firm breasts that filled a green sweater nicely and a round bouncy little bottom that definitely would have attracted a heat seeking missile in those black stretch pants.

I never would have noticed the man if he hadn't been so loud and obnoxious. His rude voice ordering drinks made me look at him. He had a bad aura. Yes, we elves can still see auras on some people and his was a blinding red mixed with black and some ugly colours I didn't even recognize. I would have known him even without his ugly aura because his name was in a special book Santa keeps. I know what you're thinking. There is no naughty and nice list, but there is a definitely a book for special people. Actually, it's a computer file with a section kept for people who just ruin Christmas for everybody.

I couldn't remember his name but I remembered seeing his picture. I remembered he was a well known lawyer who had been involved with several lawsuits against some of Santa's corporations. I also remembered the year before he had been involved with a nasty lawsuit about some wheels that had come off a toy wagon. The company who manufactured the toy wasn't at fault but, to avoid publicity, they had settled out of court for an enormous sum. The company had stopped manufacturing the wagon which had been a perennial favourite for kids since the turn of the century.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched the couple for a while. They were not suited. I noticed he kept trying to put his hands on her and she kept shrugging him off. His voice got louder and more irritating. Finally, he slipped a hand underneath her bottom and she poured her drink in his lap. He jumped up in a rage and called her a little teasing bitch and she would find her own way home.

I wasn't that unhappy to see him go.

I took my drink and I moved over to sit beside her. Her cheeks were wet with tears. I gave her my nicest smile and she looked at me like I was a serial killer.

"You can go away," she said.

"It's Christmas Eve," I said. "I'm alone. You're alone. We could be alone together."

"I don't want company," she said.

We elves have a way with people. Santa says it's not magic but a kind of chemistry. Whatever it is, our presence seems to calm people down, to cheer their moods and help them relax. I ordered another drink and I waited and in a few moments the tension started leaving her body and she didn't refuse when I ordered her another drink.

"Hopefully, this one doesn't end up in my lap," I said, and she almost smiled.

She took a sip of her drink and then another and then she started to talk. I am a good listener even without pointy ears. She told me her name was Sandy and she told me of her marriage and how it had gone bad because they both wanted children so desperately and the doctors had discovered she could never have any. Her husband had divorced her and married another and she had ended up in a small apartment downtown and working for a law firm.

She knew she was never going to have a child, and now she wasn't certain if she even had a job.

The man she had been with had been her boss. He had invited her to a Christmas party and she had found out that the party consisted of him and her. He was a married man but he wanted a little extra Christmas cheer. The sad thing was she might have given into him if he'd just been a little nicer.

She talked about her childhood, about how life had once seemed so full of excitement and adventure but now it seemed dull and dreary and even Christmas depressed her. There was no Christmas magic anymore.

"Of course there's magic," I disagreed. "I'm an elf. I should know."

Her look said I had lost my mind but then I violated a bout a half dozen of Santa's regulations. I changed the room. The pitiful looking Christmas tree in the corner became enormous and I filled the room with people dancing and laughing and Christmas music and the smell of eggnog. I gave her the spirit of all the good Christmas times she'd ever known and I saw her eyes light up with laughter.

It became a very special Christmas Eve, We laughed and drank and danced into the late hours and then we went up to my room. I had the best room in the place. My window looked out onto the meadow and the woods at the back of the hotel. The woods were covered with a layer of snow and she stood at the window looking out and exclaiming over the beauty. I added a little to it. I added a sleigh with six black horses and I added another brightly lit Christmas tree in the middle of the field.

I put my arms around her and cupped her breasts and she tensed for a moment but then she relaxed and fell back against me. She allowed me to caress her as those beautiful black horses pulled the sleigh around in a wide circle and I allowed her to hear the tinkle of bells on the harness.

"They're dancing," she said excitedly. "The horses are dancing."

And I looked and it did look like the prancing horses were doing a kind of snow dance and I let the snow get deeper and the flurries thicker until they were ghostly shadows moving in and out of the Christmas lights, and even I, who have seen some wondrous Christmas sights, was a little awed.

But I let the darkness take over and I turned her and kissed her and I kissed her again and I felt the small exploratory touch of her tongue and I gave her mine back. Her breasts felt very full and warm in my fingers and through her sweater I felt her nipples pressing against the fabric.

I moved her over to the bed and I sat her down and I peeled the sweater up over her head. She wore a flimsy, lacy green bra and I spent a few seconds admiring her cleavage before I reached behind her and unhooked the snaps. Her beautiful breasts fell free in my hands and I bent my head to lick one of the hard brown nipples.

There are those who say that elves have special tongues. I don't know if that's true. My elf girl friend tells me my tongue is incredibly erotic. Sandy seemed to enjoy it. I washed her nipples with my tongue and then I licked between her breasts and then we were both on the bed and she was giving me deep wet kisses of total abandonment, and I was really getting hard.

I undressed her completely and I spread her legs and I put my face into the honeyed spot and let my tongue search out her pink lips and she went nuts. Evidently she really liked my tongue there. Her hands clasped behind my head and her hips started thrusting and I gave into it. I sucked her and licked her and tasted her juices and she screamed and went limp. I drank her down like the finest wine and then I moved up her body and her hand went for my cock.

She made a soft gasping noise as her fingers traced the size and then she unzipped me and took it out and made another gasping noise. "I don't think I've ever seen one that thick," she said, but then she lowered her head and her sweet lips took me in.

She wasn't very good at it but what she lacked in talent, she made up for enthusiasm. She wanted to pleasure me as I had pleasured her and I let her suck and kiss me for a while and taste my elf cream. I thought about coming in her mouth but I wanted to feel inside her and I finally pressed her down on back and slid my cock in between her legs. I went in slowly because it had been a while since she had felt a cock, but finally she was the one who lost control and she lifted those hips and took me into her sheath as deep as I could go.

"Fuck me," she said.

I was surprised at her words but I tried to give her what she wanted and for a while all she could do was gasp and moan and shiver all over. This was the kind of magic I really loved, the kind two people could make together. I put my hands underneath her, cupping her fine bottom and I drove into her deeply and then I let it go. She came again while I was coming and that is a kind of magic even Santa can't make happen.

We did it once more during the night but mostly we just snuggled together, with her whispering several times that this would be a Christmas she would never, ever forget.

She was right about that.

I left her with two gifts. I left her an elf stone. An elf stone brings luck and love. It also brings protection and monetary reward. I doubted she would ever again have an unhappy Christmas or a Christmas where she didn't believe in magic.

I also left her another gift and Santa was going to be pissed.

I only hoped he or she wasn't born with pointy ears.