Snow Day

Story Info
A Snow Day roll in the hay reveals an already present love.
2.6k words
4.41
12k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,401 Followers

Today's a snow day in New York, so I wrote this on a lark. I hope you like it. Happy Snow Day!

**********

It's March 21 in New York City, the vernal equinox, and the first day of Spring. It's snowing, and they're predicting twelve to twenty inches of heavy, wet snow. It's yet another nor easter. I'm too old to enjoy this. I'm lying in bed, listening to the radio, still dressed in my negligee, fighting a losing battle to get rid of my headache. Headaches often come in bad weather, at least for me. It's all very depressing.

Perhaps due to my headache, combined with the bleak emptiness of my refrigerator, I was not thinking at my level best when the doorman called me to say that Troy was in the lobby, asking permission to come up to my apartment.

Really, in this stormy weather, he wants to see me? Troy was a great guy. If I were to hook up with him my mother would be so happy she would go into orbit. He was a medical doctor, made oodles of money, was the right religion, the right everything. Perhaps that's why I had no interest in him at all.

What did Troy see in me? Clearly, he saw something! Okay, I'm good looking, and I suspect he has a breast fetish, and well, just like my mother, God was generous with my mammary endowment. Okay, maybe I'm sexy, but tons of women are. Just go out in the street and you'll find sexier, prettier women parading around on the sidewalks. Troy is a stud; surely, he could land whomever he wanted. Why go after me?

Was it the challenge? Troy's amorous intentions were doomed in my case. I wanted a man my mother would hate. Nevertheless, Troy had been doggedly pursuing me for months. It was flattering, of course, but I had wanted to tell him it was pointless. He should have realized it by now, himself, anyway. The point is, something prevented me from telling him just to give up on me. Was I subtly encouraging him? If so it must have been very subtle, because even I did not see it. I never did understand myself.

Regarding my Mom, I could not go the racial route, because my mother would like a Black man too. Maybe she was desperate? Her grandmother biological clock was ticking away, and I was her primary hope, since my brother was flamingly gay.

Reality said I had to spring into action. Troy would be at my door in around a minute. I ran to the bathroom, checked my hair and sprayed perfume in the usual spots. I used the toilet and the doorbell rang. Time's up. I had not even been able to put on a bra or panties. Shit.

Troy came with lunch. You've gotta love this guy. Why didn't I? I put on my best smile and ushered him in. "People don't get sick on snow days?" I asked.

He laughed. Troy has a nice laugh. "I don't work on Wednesdays, remember? Good thing, too, the ER will be a mess with traffic accidents, given the storm."

"You figured I would have nothing to eat in the apartment?" I asked.

"Well, yes. I also figured you'd be paralyzed with a low-pressure headache. You usually are," he said.

"Are you ever wrong, Troy?" I asked.

"Of course. July 12, 2012 I was wrong. There must be other times, too, I just can't think of them right now," he joked.

I set the table while Troy tried to be subtle while he checked out my bouncing boobs. I realized my negligee was a bit transparent and too short. I had to be careful not to bend over, and in particular to be careful how I sat, otherwise I would be giving Troy views it was best not to give the poor man. He had enough lust for me and my body as it was.

"I also brought you some heavy-duty headache medicine, just in case." Troy said. "It's a gift from the hospital infirmary."

"Troy, you are an angel. I don't deserve you," I said. "If I could get rid of this headache it would be wonderful." I quickly grabbed some water and the pill went down the hatch.

As we ate the lunch Troy had brought, my headache began to ease. As my headache left, I got happier and happier. I began to babble and even get a bit giddy with happiness as my head felt normal again.

There is something about the lifting of pain that produces great happiness. The hunky man who brought you such happiness begins to look quite handsome. That's not hard to do in Troy's case, in any event. The man is handsome, thoughtful, and kind. He's successful, too, let's not forget that. If only I thought my mother would hate him, I'd be all over him in a heartbeat.

After lunch we sat together on the couch and watched old movies on the Turner Classic Movies (TCM) channel. I cuddled affectionately next to him. My left boob leaned into his right arm. Men really love my boobs, and nobody loves them more than Troy. I guess I was teasing him.

The movie was pretty bad. We changed to March Madness and began to watch a college basketball game. The University of Something against Duke.

I asked, "Want to play a game?"

"What did you have in mind?" Troy asked.

"How about a kiss whenever someone from Duke makes a three-point shot?" I asked, my voice laced with innocence.

Troy and I had never kissed. He had tried to kiss me a few times, but I had always turned my head away. He had stopped trying, but I knew the desire was still there. As I said, I was feeling giddy from the relief from my headache. I also felt close to Troy. He had removed my misery and gloom and replaced it with happiness. How can a girl not like that?

Duke made a three-point shot a minute later, and Troy gave me his first kiss ever. Okay, this game was a mistake I immediately realized. Troy could really kiss! Electricity shot through my body, going straight from my mouth to the region between my legs. Jesus, how could this be happening?

Duke stole the ball and the guy trying a lay-up was fouled. He made the free throw, and Troy asked, "Does a three-point play count?"

I don't know why, but at that moment I fell for him. I kissed him, and I think the kiss lasted through at least two more three-point shots, and our tongues became the best of friends. I began to climb up on his body, getting his leg between mine. His knee was touching my pussy through my negligee. I was losing it, as I began to rub my pussy against his knee. I felt like a harlot.

I got up to calm myself down. My excuse was to make us both mimosas. I brought them back and we sipped them while Duke made an extraordinary number of three-point shots. "Want to make the game more interesting?" Troy asked.

"How so?" I asked.

"How about you undo a button for every foul?" he asked.

"Oh, you're evil," I said, giggling. Troy smiled.

"There have already been six team fouls," I said. I got up and unbuttoned all five buttons. My negligee opened up completely, since it only had five buttons. I made a show of trying to undo my belly button, as the sixth button.

The way my negligee hung, my nipples were still covered, but only barely. My boobs were rendered completely accessible to his hands. Oh yes, and my pussy was completely on display.

"God, Louise, you're even more gorgeous than I imagined in my fantasies. And I have some mighty powerful fantasies," Troy said.

"You jerk off to fantasies of me?" I brazenly, and stupidly asked.

Troy blushed beet red. He was so embarrassed that I felt guilty and mean.

"I find that endearing, you sweet man," I said. "Do you want to let your fingers do some walking?" I opened my negligee flashing my boobs at him briefly. "This girl is going wild."

Troy walked over to me, smiling broadly, and he took me in his strong, masculine arms. He kissed me gently, lovingly, for a long time. Eventually he let his hands drift to my boobs, and he seemed to love their soft, smooth flesh and my bright red nipples sitting perfectly framed inside my pink areolas. He touched me so gently and lovingly, his very touches turned me on. I was getting quite wet down there.

What was I doing? I asked myself. Troy was a man one has to take seriously. I cannot just have a little snow day roll in the hay with him and then let things go back to normal. This was getting out of control!

What if my Mom hated him? She might, you know. One could always hope! I had never even told her about him. "Troy," I said, while he was removing my negligee rendering me naked and kissing my boobs, "have you ever been arrested?"

Troy stopped cold. "Why do you ask?"

"I find it a turn on if a man has a record, especially if it was due to a felony," I lied.

"Well then, I'm in luck." Troy looked embarrassed, or ashamed. I learned much later I had been the only person he had ever told about his criminal record. "I was arrested, pled guilty, and I served 30 days in jail. I still can't vote because of it. It was a long time ago. It was because..."

"That enough!" I screamed. "I don't want to know why. It's enough you have a criminal record! That's perfect!" and I went over to a rather startled and surprised Troy and gave him a big kiss on the lips. Troy recovered from being stunned and returned the kiss. He explored my body in some detail with his hands.

I gave up. I could not resist Troy any longer. He was perfect: handsome, sexy, masculine, well spoken, a doctor, and he adored me and he wanted me. He was my mother's wet dream for me. With a criminal record, however, that would kill it for my mother! I knew Troy, though, and he was a good man.

As I was thinking these thoughts we were kissing with some passion, and his hands had stopped roaming my naked body but had found my special place. In particular, his fingers were there, a good three of them inside me, and my knees were getting weak. I heard moaning which surprised me, until I realized the moaning was coming from my own mouth.

I pushed him away. "Are you sure you want this, Troy?" I asked. "I don't take sex casually."

Troy looked at me. Our eyes met, and locked. They say the eyes are windows to the soul. Troy's windows were colored root beer brown and his soul was filled with yummy goodness. Maybe dancing gummy bears? I don't know what he saw in my eyes. I have chameleon eyes. They're either green or blue, depending on the eyeshadow and eyeliner I use. My soul is troubled, and my personality is more complicated than it should be. Troy probably saw warring Ninjas in my soul.

Yes, Troy would be getting a sexpot, and a woman who knows how to please a man sexually. Boy, do I! In addition, though, he would be getting me, and my hopelessly twisted and needy personality. Did he really fully understand that?

Troy picked me up in those two strong arms and he carried me to my bed. The way he dropped me, I just sort of naturally fell onto the bed with my legs splayed. Troy unbuckled, unsnapped, unzipped, and did all of those things men do to get naked, and he did it remarkably fast. I got to see his erect penis for the first time, and I liked what I saw. Decisions had been made.

Troy got on me and quickly got inside me. He filled me nicely, and as he began to pump his lovely cock inside me, all of my reticence, all of my resistance, simply melted away. Troy was obviously the man for me. My legs went around him, pulling him deeper, and my hands roamed the length of his long back. The man must be over six feet. I myself am barely five feet four inches tall.

I fucked that hunk of man for all I was worth, and he drove me to the edge and back twice before he finally let loose inside me releasing all the endorphins my little brain could handle. Wow.

Troy said, "I love you, Louise," and I freaked out.

"Protestations of love during sex don't count, Troy," I said. "Tell me you love me sometime when you do not have your cock inside me. I love the way you fuck me, by the way."

We lay there, him on top of me, his cock gradually shrinking, looking at each other. "That was wonderful," I said. "Want some coffee? Then maybe we can do it again?"

"Louise, will you marry me?" Troy said.

"Troy! We just fucked for the first time. Don't you think you're rushing things just a bit?" I exclaimed. "I haven't even told you I love you, yet."

"Do you love me?" Troy said, smiling. It was galling how confident he was about my love for him.

"Yes. Yes, damn you, I love you. I love having sex with you, I love how hunky you are, I love that you're a doctor and want to help people, I love that you adore me. I love everything about you. You'd be too perfect to believe if you did not have a criminal record, and of course that just makes you perfect!"

"Why is it a plus to have a criminal record?" Troy asked.

"It involves my mother. Did you study psychiatry in med school?"

"Yes."

"Well, figure it out, then" I said, and I smiled. I gently pushed his heavy body off me and he used the occasion to kiss my boobs. He smiled, and we both stumbled into the kitchen to make coffee. We made delicious coffee. By the time we finished the coffee Troy was ready for round two. Round two was just as good as round one, maybe better. "Yes," I said after he had driven me to yet another orgasm.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'll marry you, but I keep my family name, and we will have kids," I said.

Just then he thrust hard inside me and exploded. The man has a lot of cum, I thought at the time. Probably that's a good sign.

How would I break the news to my mother? Maybe I could bring Troy home for a sleepover. We would have super noisy sex, my mother would be horrified, and then I could tell her we were engaged?

Maybe instead I would go off birth control and fuck Troy on a daily basis, or a twice daily basis, or maybe a thrice daily basis. Then when I was just about to show, I'd tell my Mom we needed a 'hurry-up' wedding?

Be creative, I thought. There must be 50 ways to tell my mother.

More pressing at the moment, however, I wondered if I could get him up for a round three? God, I love snow days.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,401 Followers